Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

Black Out

I yelled after her jokingly, “Keely Samantha Whitlock, get your ass back here with my bike!” she started laughing and kept driving. I hopped in the hummer and drove off after her. She drove all the way passed forks. Then she drove into wolf territory. I yelled to her, “Keely come back! Were not allowed there! Please come back!”

I got out of the car. Right when she looked my way the Jacob wolf came out of the trees and launched him at her. It all happened so fast then. One second he was in mid-air pouncing at her. The next, he was high above her head with her in a purple bubble. I stared in shock as she ran towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest. “Its okay darling’ everything will be fine just put the wolf down. He’s okay you’re okay.”
Then she fell into me crying, “My head, my head.” She was passed out as Jacob fell.
I hissed at him and yelled, “You dirty mutt! What the fuck did you do to my baby!?” he phased then.

“Your baby I thought you were with short stack?”

I growled, “Its Alice! Not my baby, as in partner, as in DAUGHTER! What did you do?” he took a few steps back and a grabbed my little girl in my arms and ran back to the house.

I screamed, “Carlisle fix her! She blacked out! She was crying, ‘my head, my head’! What’s wrong with her?” He came into the room then. He checked her pulse. “Jasper she’s dead.” He whispered. “Of course she’s dead! Now fix her!” he shook his head. “She needs a pulse for that.” Jesus man! “She’s a vampire already! She went on wolf land, Jacob charged at her, he was in mid air pushed up by a blue ray, and Keely was in a purple bubble then she blacked out.” Carlisle nodded and began asking me questions. “Okay well for starters, who is this? How do you know her? What do you know about her? Does she have powers?” I took a deep breath. “Keely is my daughter from my human life, I met her when I went Rose and Em to the orphanage. I know most of her past. She’s a copy-cat. She gets any power of the thing or person she comes with-in seeing distance to.” Carlisle gasped when I said my daughter.

“I GOT IT! She said that once when there were too many powers, she blacked out! So I guess we just have to wait and see.” I sat down next to her. Everybody else was just arriving. Alice ran to my side. “Jazz what’s wrong?” I took a breath and nodded. “Everyone please sit. Okay well let’s start from the beginning.” I began to tell the story.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i know short one but it would be too long if i put the explaination in and i have some good idea's for thsi story. i will not post until i get at least ONE COMMENT! i have TWENTY-FOUR READERS! TEO SUBSCRIBERS! BUT NO COMMENTS! URGH!
476 Words
i'm not counting sentences anoymore
Thx.
-Breezie