Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

I'm A Momma!

“Keely, is my daughter.” They all gasped. “let me finish. I had no idea that I had a daughter. I only remembered fractions of my past. Keely helped me remember my past and I helped her remember hers. I still have no idea who my wife was, maybe Keely does, but I’ll ask her when she’s awake. My wife had her when I was almost seventeen.

I left to the confederate army when she was three. I found out my wife had died three years into me being in the war. Keely told me that she had been to many orphanages. She tried to kill herself. It was extremely hard to hear. When I was married I lived in the small town of Port Isabel, Texas. I had a ranch there.

I bought her a pony; she named it Butterfly Kisses after the song I sang to her every night. I had a stallion, named after my wife. I only wish I could figure out her name. Anyways, her life went down hill after I left to the war. I only wish to fix it.” They all smiled and nodded, accepting it.

Alice hugged me. “You made a very beautiful baby.” She commented. I nodded and said, “my little girl is gorgeous.” I kissed her forehead and left with Alice to hunt.

KEELY’S POV
**************
I was in the dark! AGAIN! Geez how many powers does this family have? I was off in some memories. Whoa! Here are some new ones.

“Keels! Sweetie, I’ll be right back, Fly’s out in the stable. Be careful, I’ll be home soon.” I watched Momma’s petite figure fade away as she walked out the door. My Momma was beautiful. Her flowing brunette hair was twisted into braids that laid against her back. Her eyes were a very dark blue color, almost purple. I didn’t look like my Momma. But our personalities were identical. Momma’s southern accent was as strong as mine or Daddy’s. I went to the stable to brush my horse and Papa’s horse. I missed Papa. When I was done grooming the horses I went inside and waited for Momma to come home. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up to the sound of the telephone. When I picked it up a voice said, “hello, is this Jasper Whitlock?” I said no, it’s Keely Whitlock, can I help you with something. “Your Mother was found dead today, her body burned. We believed she was raped and murdered. Is your father home?” I replied, “no my Papa’s in the war.” The voice on the other line gasped. “okay sweet heart. Somebody will be at your house to find somebody to take care of you.” I hung up and sobbed. I read the paper’s the next day.

Mary Alice Brandon Whitlock-R.I.P
Raped, Murdered, and Burned.
Always in our hearts.
1843-1862

I cried for days. I was officially mute. I was an empty shell.

I came out of that memory and was sucked into a few old ones.

JASPER’S POV
***************
I just came back from hunting and went straight to Keely. She started to turn and kick. “Keely, honey, wake up.” She was whispering words so low even vampire hearing couldn’t hear her. Her eyelids fluttered open. She looked straight to Alice and said, “Momma?” I looked at her confused. “Baby, what are you talking about?” she shook her head. “what is your name?” she asked Alice. “Alice, sweetheart why?” her eyes opened wide. “no, your name is Mary Alice! You’re my mom. Mary Alice Whitlock. You weren’t killed, you were turned.”

By this time everybody was in the room. “no, honey I’m not in my human life I was in a insane asylum.” Keely looked around. “I just saw you! I had a flash back.” She put her hands up and everybody saw what she was talking about. They gasped when they saw Alice. I stared at Keely. “I passed out and my brain brought more memories forward. You married Alice, she got pregnant with me, and then three years later you went to war. Momma got grocery’s and when she was there she was turned by a hypnotic vampire. He made her think she was stuck in an asylum.”

Everybody gasped. “I knew you in my human life. I was married to you in my human life. We had a baby in our human lives.” Alice whispered to me. I nodded and hugged her tight. When I pulled back my shirt was wet, with salty tears. I looked to Keely.

She raised her hand and said, “guilty.” I smiled at her. Alice ran over to Keely and hugged her. She said the almost same thing as I did. “You’re my daughter. I’m a Momma.” Everybody joined in on the group hug. Keely began to tell her story to everybody. Alice and I glanced at Keely and each other every so often.

Happy to have a family.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had to do this! and it's not exactly the same info from twilight but it makes for a good story! a twist comes up soon! Keely's life isn't always going to be good! comments or I'll stop right here!
797 Words
Thx.
-Breezie