Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

Wait, Was As In Past Tense?

KEELY’S POV
**************
I woke up to an amazing smell. No! it can’t be! I bolted down the stairs. “PANCAKES AND ICE CREAM!” I screamed when I got into the kitchen. Daddy, took the spatula he was using to cook and grabbed a pancake off the griddle. He brought it close to me and flipped it. “Show off.” I mumbled.

“What?” he asked. “Keely doesn’t want Pancakes with Reese’s Ice Cream? Okay more for Keegan.” I growled.

“you wouldn’t!”

“Try me.” My lower lip jutted out and I put up the puppy dog eyes. OH! Wait I’ll show him real puppy dog eyes. I ran out the door and used an old power. Shape-shifting. I shifter into a little husky pup. I ran back in the door and looked at my dad. Emmett ran towards me and picked me up. He started petting me and cooing. I phased in his arms.

“Whoa big-boy, I’m not a toy. I’m not made to be broken.” Keegan giggled and came over to me.

“Keely make a…”

“Make a what Keegs?”

“hm…” she put a finger to her chin. “A BUNNY!”

I laughed and said, “Anything for you Master Keegan. I made myself a bunny and hopped around the room, with Keegan running after me. We laughed and joked like that for a while. “Momma, can we go decorate my room?” I asked. Her eyes lit up and a big grin appeared on her face.

“Anything for you Master Keely,” she said using my phrase. Daddy came running at me. He lifted me off the ground, flipped me around once and rested me on his shoulder. I twisted myself so I was sitting on his shoulders. “Teddy! Oh Teddy!” my cuddly bear growled. “my wittle cuddly bear doesn’t growl!” I scolded.

Rose laughed. “he can be your cuddly bear. But he’ll always be my monkey man!” I burst out laughing. I turned Emmett into a monkey, using my shape-shifting power.

“there! Now he’s your monkey man!”

“Kee-wyyy! What do you tink yowr doin? My Papa can’t be a monkey! He’s a boy!” I giggled and turned him back to normal. “Let’s go designing!” I said to Momma. She ran up the stairs and brought down all her magazines. We spent some time looking through them until I decided I wanted my room to be two colors. Navy blue and white. I wanted my walls to be those colors. Two walls will be 3/5 navy on the bottom and 2/5 white. Then the opposite color polka-dots in each. Then reverse on the other walls. I wanted a white fur rug. A blue comforter. Blue and white polka-dot pillow cases also. I wanted blue curtains and dark wood dressers. I want white picture frames all along my wall. We bought all the necessary things on-line and I went to Daddy’s office. I sat on his lap. “what’s up baby girl?” I sighed.

“I miss home.” He nodded.

“Me too, baby doll.”

“What’s momma planning?”

“I have absolutely no idea.” I nodded and ran over to Eddie.

“Eddie! Oh Eddie! Eddi- oh hi!” he growled at me.

“Don’t call me Eddie!” I giggled.

“Fine but you have to tell me what my Momma’s planning.”

“it’s so weird to think of Alice as a mom. But I have no idea. Every time I’m around she thinks of something else. Like last time she was thinking the names of every shade of pink. Before that she was saying the alphabet in every language. The first time she sang the song that never ends.” I nodded and walked away to Papa’s bedroom. I laid on his bed thinking. I thought about what momma’s planning, my room, but most of all how I wish Michael was alive. Eddie ran into my room at that second.

“Who’s this boy that’s on you mind?” I scowled.

“Leave Eddie! Auntie Bells!” Bella came running up to my room.

“What’s wrong hon?” I groaned.

“Will you take you husband and do something with him? ANYTHING! I just don’t want to know what you are doing.” She giggled and grabbed Eddie. “one more thing, if I hear moaning, squeaking springs, or any screams, unless you know your hitting Emmett, you will be ashes.” Auntie Bells giggled and walked away. “I’M SERIOUS!” I yelled. I sat on my bed to think more about Michael. “Auntie Rose!” I called and she ran up here.

“What’s wrong babe?” I sighed.

“that wasn’t a normal sigh, that was a sad sigh, like a heart broken sigh!” she gasped. “Who!?”

“his name was Michael.”

“wait, was as in past tense?” I nodded. “I’m so sorry honey! It’s okay!” I nodded but those betraying tears slid down my cheeks. She hugged me tight and let me cry into her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay! chapter 8! like i said! on Easter! okay drama, and some good stuff coming up soon!
827 Words
Thx.
-Breezie