Status: Starting

Daddy's Little Girl

Cuddly Bear

I woke up felling groggy. I had fallen asleep crying. Auntie Rose walked in the second I awoke. “How are you doing sweetie?” she asked. I shrugged.
“I feel… kind of…empty? Like I’m missing a part of myself. You know?” she sighed.
“I know how you feel.” She hugged me and then told me to get dressed and come downstairs. I nodded. I changed, went downstairs, and walked into the kitchen. I saw everybody in there trying to calm down Momma. She was bouncing off the walls.
“what’s up?” I asked.
“nothing, I just feel like something good is going to happen very soon, like in a few months!” I looked at her funny. I groaned and walked over to Nessie. I grabbed her around the waist and hit my head on her chest. “How do you put up with her? SHE’S MY MOM! But still I can’t put up with her!” everybody laughed and Uncle Emmett walked in with Eddie in tow. I ran to my cuddly bear.
“TEDDY!” I yelled as I did so. I jumped and he caught me. “I declare that my cuddly bear will take me and Keely shopping!” he stared at me like I had five heads. “pwitty pweeze cudwie beawr?” he sighed and nodded. I squealed and ran over to Keely. I picked her up and twirled her around.
“Hey sugarplum! We’re going shopping with your dad!” her eyes looked hopeful as she glanced over at Emmett. He nodded. She squealed and jumped up and down.
“Daddy? How old are you?”
“Twenty-Three, Baby girl.”
“you don’t wook twenty-free.”
“How old do I look?”
“hm, pwobwy this many.” She motioned with her hands a seven then another seven. Wow, she’s good. Right on the nose.
“Sure I’ll be 77 just for you.” I got dressed, got Keegan dressed and went out to the car. Emmett got in and we drove off. A thought crossed my mind. Keegan’s birthday was in a few weeks. I have to buy some presents for her.

Presents From Keely Part One:

http://www.polyvore.com/keegans_gift-keely/set?id=18191271

I walked out of the store with only one bag. Behind me trailed about 12 shop-workers carrying bags. I knew Keegan would love her presents. I got her Ariel EVEYRTHING! Just then I saw Keegan on Emmett’s shoulders yelling to me.
“KEE-WY! What are you doin’? Why do you have so many bags?” I rushed the men away, and closed the trunk.
“No reason just a little shopping. How was your day so far?” she squealed.

“I gowt ice cream!” I laughed. “what kind?” she squealed again.
“Stwawberwy, baniwa, and cookie-dough with stwawberwies, caramel, chocowate sywup, fudge, and stwawberwy sywup. Then I put whip cweam, then spwinkles and the last a big cherwy on top!” I laughed and held her.
We hopped in the car and drove home. “hey Uncle Em?” he looked at me. “
What up buttercup?” I giggled. “I’m gonna go to the candy store south of forks. I just want to get the rest of Keegan’s Gifts.” He chuckled.
“You spoil this little girl more then Rose and I put together.” Keegan had fallen asleep about a half hour ago. When we got home, I got in my mom’s Porsche and drove down south, al the way to La Push.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY I'M BACK! OMG I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED!!!!!!!!!!! i've been so busy! and i know everybody uses that excuse but it's true! i am on two softball leauges, that practice every day basically, i had ccd, i had dress shopping to find a dress for my sister's communion, i had gone to the park to sell raffel (sp?) tickets and for softbal pictures, school, loads of homework, projects, chores, workouts! i barely had time to fit in friendss, so i decided to take a month needed break! and it's been exactly ONE! month! today! i still love you guys though! so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! OR MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
540 Words
Thx. Breezie!!!!!!!
oh and i'm getting a few new characters soon! help me think of names that are natural like weather names. but spelled cool
ex:
Rayne
Skye
Misty May (or Mae)
Autumn
Summer
Sony
Poppy
Iris
Rose!
do you get it? i hope you do! luv ya again!
-Breezie (again)