Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

Saliva

Word had already gotten out. My guess was that Valerie told everyone she could before going to the school. I kept getting texts, some from people I had no clue existed, asking if I had slept with our history teacher.

I didn't respond to the texts. I felt like I didn't owe these people anything. I had already told the one person that I really cared about, and she surprised me greatly by accepting it and moving on. Becky was the school gossip, so I felt now that I could really trust her with anything if she kept this one thing for me.

I was sitting on Chris's bed as he packed. I really liked his room, but I'm sure I would like one more when we were living together. He didn't care about folding his clothes and putting them in his suitcase, he just threw them in. Soon everything he could fit in his two huge suitcases was there.

He stood up, stretched his back and turned to face me. He looked exhausted, I knew he was. Being interrogated by your previous employers about something that did happen and trying to deny that it happened was a lot of work. He came towards me and flopped face first into the bed that was stripped of the sheets and blankets. He mumbled something into the mattress.

"What?" I asked, I don't think anyone could understand what he just said.

"I said," he picked his face up too look at me, but didn't move his body, "that I am tired and exhausted. Like someone would be after a good fuck." He smirked at me as I hit his shoulder.

"You would know, you've had many of them." I stuck my tongue out at him and he looked apprehensively at me.

"I would, actually." He smirked and the smile disappeared from my face. He pushed himself into a sitting position and pulled me into his lap. "But not until recently." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I leaned back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you think we'll get our happily ever after?" I asked. His hold on me tightened for a split second and he sighed. He took one hand off of my waist and ran it through his disheveled hair.

"We will for a while. No promises after people discover that everything they heard Valerie say is true." He pressed his lips to my shoulder and sighed again. "Maybe they won't care enough to look into it." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"Do you really think that?" I turned my head to look at him. He looked absolutely adorable right now. His bottom half of his face was hidden in my shirt so you could only see his upper lip. His eyes were staring fixedly at a spot in my pants and his hear was almost covering them. I really hoped he didn't cut his hair off again. I really liked his hair.

"It's possible, but not very likely." He breathed again into my shoulder and still stared at the spot in my pants. "What will you do if they come to look for us?" He put his head up to look at me in the eyes.

"Well after a month they won't be able to do anything. I guess we could lie and say we started dating when we realized we were both in San Diego. They would get suspicious of that though and know something was up." I pressed my lips into his temple and he closed his eyes.

"And you'll stay with me?" He opened his eyes when I removed my lips to answer his question.

"Of course I will. I wouldn't turn this down for the world." He smiled now. I took it that this question was the one he had been wanting to ask since our encounter this morning with the school.

He sighed, removed his arms from my waist and I slid from his lap to the bed so he could get up. "I guess I should get to hauling these things into the trailer." He ran his hand through his hair again and sighed.

"I'll help, you can't do it by yourself." I got up to stand beside him. He pulled a face that seemed like it was mocking shock.

"Are you saying that I can't do it by myself?" He looped his arms around my waist again and pulled me to his chest. I was staring straight into his eyes.

"Yes I am. I honestly don't think you can lift your T.V., the stand, your dresser or your computer desk down by yourself." He grinned and bent down to kiss me. I kissed him back, not wanting it to stop. We had been so busy with all of the arrangements that we hadn't had a proper time to just be with each other.

Our kisses got deeper and his hands ran up my shirt. My skin was cold prepared to his so he gave me goosebumps. I grabbed his belt and tried to pull him closer. He broke our kiss first, sighed and placed a kiss to my temple. I groaned, fully knowing that this was the end of it. He chuckled at my whining.

"Trust me. When we're done with loading everything up the first thing I want to do is you." I chuckled that this and he grinned. "I'm not lying either. So you better be up for it or else." He tried pulling a serious face but epically failed.

"Or else what?" I smirked and he looked questionable for a little bit. He leaned in to kiss me again and pulled away before he got carried away himself.

"I'll just pout. You know how good I am at pouting." His face was covered by a puppy pout and I hit him in the chest. He chuckled again and let go of me.

What seemed like hours later we were done hauling things into the trailer. It was hard work, and I was right, Chris couldn't get the things out without my help. He even tried. He plopped onto the couch and looked around for the remote for the T.V that was no longer there. He sighed in defeat, pulled me into his lap again and started kissing my neck.

"Don't think I forgot about what I said earlier." He mumbled into my neck. I giggled and felt him smile. He picked me up bridal style and walked into his room, throwing me on the bed and climbing on top of me. I was still in a fit of giggles that were soon stopped by his lips.

Our kisses became deeper and only broke twice when our shirts were being removed. I pushed myself into a sitting position against the wall. His lips moved from my lips, to my neck, to my ear and back to my neck. Shivers kept finding their way down my spine and I felt Chris smile when I shuddered.

His arms went around my waist and carefully unhooked my bra before his hands moved down to my pants. His hand grazed my stomach and I shivered again. For some reason he was always warmer than I was, I didn't mind.

His breathing hitched when I ran my hand down his side and tugged on his belt. He fumbled with the button on my pants and swore when he couldn't get it undone. I giggled and he tried again, this time succeeding with it. I undid his belt with ease and slipped my hand down his pants. He gasped and moaned into my neck. He pulled my pants down to my ankles and I kicked them off. His pants followed mine and were discarded on the floor also.

I scooted down back onto the bed and he kissed my lips deeply again. I gasped when he entered me, but it quickly turned into a moan. His breathing go deeper as he went faster. I desperately felt around for something to grab, there were no sheets so I settled on his back which was still injured from a few days ago..

He went harder and I moaned before biting down on his shoulder. He was panting now and having trouble keeping himself up with his arms. He thrust harder and bit down on my the top of my breast.

"Fuck!" He panted, thrust one last time and pulled out, making quite a mess of his bed. He collapsed on top of me and smothered my face in kisses. "I love you." He said between kisses.

"I love you too." I smiled at him and pushed the hair out of his eyes.

"I guess we're going to have to sleep on the couch tonight." He looked disgusted and a little bit embarrassed at the mess he had made.

"It's fine. We'll be leaving in the morning anyway. It's a nice present to leave your landlord to clean up." I smirked and he kissed my lips again before hopping off me and fumbling around for his boxers.

"You know, out of all the things I love about California. The heat the sun brings into places isn't one of them." He dropped his pants and just settled on his boxers. I also hopped up and found my underwear and his t-shirt to put on. He grabbed me around the waist from behind, spun me around and licked my cheek.

"You did not just do that!" I wasn't opposed to kisses on my cheek, but I was sort of opposed to having people's full on saliva there. I grabbed his hand and wiped the spit away with it. He looked at his hand disgusted.

"Why did you have to use my hand? Why not my shirt?" He wiped it on his boxers and looked up at me again with the look of disgust still prominent on his face.

"You're saliva, you're hand." I stuck my tongue out at him and he pulled me into a kiss.

"I prefer my saliva here." He said and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally told my host parents I was writing an essay so I could have an excuse to be on the computer all the time to write this story. [: So be proud of me! I'm committed! I also have been writing a Billie Joe Armstrong Mistress story which I haven't posted yet because it's still in my notebook. But I mention it when I do ;D Again thanks for the comments guys [: Only a few more chapters to go and then comes the sequel which will be called either 'Going Down In History' or 'Without A Doubt' or if anyone has any ideas that would be great. I can't think of any better names so comment on which one you like best or come up with one on your own that I might use [: