Sequel: Going Down In History

Today In History

Pizza

We only stopped twice more on our eight hour trek down to San Diego and that was to get gas. Our silence was broken by both of us singing along to the music choice Chris had playing in his car. We were now in San Diego and currently booking a hotel for a week.

It wasn't an expensive hotel, we didn't have money to waste, but it wasn't a complete shit hole either. We each grabbed a suitcase and brought it into the room that had one bed, a flat screen T.V., a mini fridge, and a pretty nice bathroom. You would be surprised what kind of cheap hotels had good things in them. They make more money that way.

I was sprawled out on the bed when Chris finished bringing his things in. He was materialistic in a way. He couldn't spend one day without his Macbook Pro or without his Ipod. After he had finished putting his things down he jumped on top of me and smothered my face in kisses.

"Chris." I whined and giggled at the same time. He stopped kissing my face and gave me a excited look.

"So what do you want to do?" It was almost 8:00PM on a Sunday. There wasn't anything to do. I shrugged my shoulders and he got off me and sat on the edge of the bed, staring out the window. "We could go clubbing." I saw him grin at this comment and he turned just in time to see my 'yeah right' look. "Well I could go clubbing and you could sit in here and play with my computer or something." He was smirking now.

"You're funny." He came over to me and kissed my lips. "Actually, I'm kind of hungry." Kind of didn't even begin to describe it. I was starving. We hadn't eaten for about five hours and it wasn't a very filling meal. He stood up and pulled out his wallet, his eyes landed on the lone $20 bill and pulled it out.

"I guess we could order a pizza." I nodded and he walked over to the phone and dialed the number. He was talking to the person on the other end and then covered the receiver. "Do you want breadsticks?" I nodded again and he started talking to the person to complete our order. When he was done he walked over and laid on top of me again. "I'll be here in about 15 minutes."

"Chris," I kissed his cheek, "I have to take a shower." He got excited at this. "You," I added, "Have to wait for the pizza guy to come." I pushed him off, kissed his cheek and ran into the bathroom to take my shower.

My shower lasted longer than I had expected it to. I guess sitting in a car for eight hours really takes its toll on people. I finished, wrapped a towel around my body and exited the bathroom to see Chris standing in his boxers, the pizza on the table next to him.

"I hope you didn't answer the door like that." I saw him smirk and he walked towards me.

"It's a really funny story actually." I didn't want to know but he insisted on telling me. "See, I was going to join you in the shower despite what you said. So I stripped, but before I could take my boxers off, there was a knock at the door. I was too lazy to put my clothes back on or cover up so I answered the door like this. The pizza boy was horrified, but I tipped him extra." He grinned at his story and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I hope you're eating like this," he gestured to my body, "or maybe without the towel."

"I will be eating without the towel." He got excited, "but I will put pajamas on in it's place." His excitement faulted and he looked disappointed. I pulled away from him, grabbed a pair of his boxers and a shirt of his and changed right there in front of him. I could've done without the wolf whistles though.
We both walked over to the pizza and started eating as soon as I was done. Each of us had four pieces. Chris insisted on me having his fourth piece, but gladly accepted it when I declined.

After we ate we climbed into bed and turned on the T.V. for something to do. We were watching the news to make sure there was nothing on it about a student and a teacher running away together. There wasn't. He turned it to The Disney Channel once the news was over, just for something to laugh at.

Neither of us was really paying attention, but both of us were thinking the exact same thing. We had run away, and gotten away with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter was longer before this. Then I mistakenly pressed Ctrl Z instead of Ctrl X when I was copying and pasting it. I pressed Ctrl Z again, trying to undo it because I couldn't remember out and so on and so forth. So basically, I almost had to rewrite the entire chapter. My goal is to have at least 100 subscribers by the time this story ends. I'm at 92 so here's counting!