Status: active

Just My Luck

Third Surprise

I woke up with something hot touching my eyes. It's Gaspard kissing me.

"Morning. Sorry I wake you up, sweetheart" he looked at me and smiled with his angel face. But I'm sensing there's something wrong. His face looks different, looked really tired.

"It's fine. What's wrong?" I watch his face while he yawns.

"I can't sleep, Cheryll.."

"Why?"

"I think I catch a fever.." I put my hand on his forehead. God, it's burning.

"It's okay, Gaspard, let me check if you got some medicine. Do you want something to eat?"
I get up from bed. I can't stand seeing somebody sick doing nothing. He didn't react, still looking at me.

"What do you want to eat, Gaspard?" I repeat.

"I'd eat anything" He blinked twice.

"Okay. Wait here okay? I won't be long" He pulled my hand gently so I sit on his bed again, next to him.

"It's really nice to know you care for me" and before I can say anything he pulled me to a kiss. He kisses me very gently making me shiver. His lips were hot. I pull myself from his and pat his head gently.

"You should really eat something first"

"And we can do that again?" he smirks a little.

"Huh we'll see about that" I chuckled and walk to the door

"Oh Cheryll?"

"Yeah?"

"You're going to be a good wife" he winked

"Very funny, Gaspard" I heard him chuckled and now I'm outside of his room.
Okay. So um..I guess I can ask the maids where the kitchen is. Thank God there's this one maid who could speak English. She also gave me Gaspard's medicine. Her name's Julia. Also she made Gaspard his breakfast, she said it's her favorite, tuna sandwich. But I' think I'm going to make him some of my mushroom soup. When my dad's sick, he loves my mushroom soup. About 10 minutes later I take the medicine and the soup back to Gaspard's room. Oh I also bring his tuna sandwich. I really don't want to see him sick. Do I love him? Because beside my parents, he's the first person I made my mushroom soup. I reached his room.

He smiled at me, and sit on his bed, i sit next to him.

"Here's your medicine. Don't forget to drink that after you eat. Here's your tuna sandwich."

"Merci ma chérie. Oh, what's that?"

"This? Oh this is just a mushroom soup I found it in the fridge"

"Are you sure you're not the one who made it for me?" He's looking at me, smiling widely.

"..............Ah okay, okay. I made that. Now eat." Am I that bad at lying?

He chuckles then take my hand and place it on the spoon.

"Make me"

"Ugh Gaspaaaard...."

"What? I'm sick..." He's making the puppy eyes again. ugh. He took my face and put our foreheads together.

"See?" he kisses my cheek before letting me go. I know he can see me blush. Maybe he's not that bad after all. Maybe it was all history. Forget it.

"Geeez" I finally feed Gaspard my mushroom soup

"It's actually really good... I like it" He smiles to me.

"Good. Because um...everybody told me it was good."

"Oh. So you feed every sick people with these?"

I nod slowly

"Oh." He looked sad.

"Um.... Actually that 'everybody' is just you and my parents" How pathetic. I can't lie to him.

"You really can't lie, do you?" He smiles again

"Huh yeah" I shrugged.

"That's really cute. Actually your dad told me, he said ; Cheryll is very adorable when she made us this mushroom soup when me and Janice were sick. Well to be honest it tastes bad. But since she made it special, just for us, we always finish it and then she would smile to us and wish us get better soon. Magically, I feel good after that" Gaspard chuckles

"Eeeeeeh?! That's really mean! " Gaspard still chuckles while playing with my hair.

"But maybe he lied, because just now it tastes good."

"You're lying just to make me feel good don't you?" I pout to him

"No, no, I don't. It tastes just perfect. Want to taste it yourself?" He's trying to feed me with my own soup.

"You know you can just eat your favorite tuna sandwich if you don't like my--" He pulled my face to him and kiss my lips hungrily. I can't pull back. Then he slips his tongue inside my mouth, playing with mine. A little taste of the soup runs inside my mouth. It's actually not as bad as I imagine. He keeps kissing me, making it hard to breathe. I need air. Now. I sink my nails on his back and pull myself from him.

"It's not that bad, is it?"

I rolled my eyes but can't help but smile

"Just hurry up and drink your medicine, Gaspard" he smiled and kiss my lips once again.

"Then you can wish me get well soon?"

"yeah, yeah, hurry up"

He chuckles and finish the soup.

"You're just too cute, you know that? Adorable. It's like I always want to bite you"

I roll my eyes again.

"I'm not THAT cute, Gaspard"

"You are, in my eyes"

"Stop"

"I love you"

I look at him.

"Do you mean that? We just met yesterday." I said

"Sure. We just MET yesterday, but I know you for a long time, you know... Your dad tell me almost everything about you. And I got tons of photos of you."

"WHAT?! That's so not fair! Why can't I know anything about you?"

"Your parents love surprises, i think"

I shrugs. No. If he knew me for a long time ago, he can't be him. If he IS him, he should remember clearly what had he done to me. Forget it, Cheryll, it's history already.

"Feeling better?" He nod, smiling

"Thank you"

"Good. Now take the medicine and sleep"

"I can't sleep. Again."

"You haven't sleep. Besides you need to, even if it's just a 15 minutes nap. Trust me. It works"

"Are you going to sleep with me?"

"of course not"

"But you're going to stay here right?"

".....Ugh okay, I'm going to meet my parents first, okay?" I get up from his bed

"Your dad's working on a new project with my dad, your mom went shopping to the UK with my mom for 2 weeks"

"WHAT?!"

"Your parents sure love to surprise their lovely daughter" he chuckles. I sighed

"So you're stuck with me, my beautiful fiance"

"Oh shut up" He chuckles again and take his medicine.

then he take my hand.

"Stay?"

"Okay, Gaspard, I'll stay" He smiles widely then get inside the blanket. I sit on the bed next to him. He's still holding my hand. I saw him looking at me.

"Sleep, Gaspard.."

"I can't.. It's even harder when I catch a fever.."

"It's okay. Just close your eyes.." I rub his eyes very gently. My mom does that when I can't sleep.

"Vous flatté mon cœur, ma chérie. Je vous remercie" he mumbled

I keep doing that. I just want him to wake up feeling well again like yesterday. After about 10 minutes I stop, I watch him already sleep peacefully next to me. I smiled. He's gorgeous. I just can't stop looking at him. I play with his hair slowly. Am I in love? I rest my head on the pillow and think about everything. What if I really do love Gaspard? And what if Gaspard just playing with me all along? That would be a shame. Why I care so much about him? What should I do if I really love him? How should I know if this is love or not? What should I say to Liam? I close my eyes and think about all this questions. It's been 15 minutes then suddenly my cellphone rings. Thank god it didn't wake Gaspard. Ugh it's Liam.

"Uh..Yeah?"

"Where are you?" Liam asks me

"In...Paris?"

"I fuc*ing know that. Where are you?!"

"In some place. Honestly i don't even know it"

"Bullsh*t. I'll meet you next Friday at the Eiffel Tower. 5 PM. No buts. Or anything"

"Liam, I'm breaking up with you.."

"No you're not"

"I don't think I can ever come back to LA"

"I'm moving to Paris then"

"WHAT?"

"You heard me. You're stuck with me forever, bit*h"

"NO...No, I..." Honestly Liam freaks me out. Me and Liam talked for about half an hour and Gaspard's awake. Maybe he notices by the way I'm talking, I'm scared. He took the phone from my hand.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Gaspard said, still kinda sleepy

"Oh, you're the one? You can't make her forget me, dumbass. She's still my fuc*ing girlfriend" Gaspard face is getting tense

"Too bad, I already did"

"But I'm still a matter of fact her boyfriend"

"I don't care, BOYFRIEND. You're girlfriend's my fiance now and the fact is, she's gonna be my wife and you can't do anything about it. Gee, I feel bad for you, BOYFRIEND"

"Oh, you just see what I can do hahaha tell Cheryll be ready to love me all over again" Liam ended the call.

I can't say a thing. Now I'm sure I don't even love him. He's not like that when we're together. He never swears to me like that. Gaspard noticed me zooming out. He caress my head gently

"Are you afraid?" he whispers.

"I don't know..."The touch of his hand comforts me.

"It's okay. I won't let him do anything to you." He hugs me tightly. Again, i feel really safe. We stay like that for a while.

"Gaspard, what is love?" I brave myself to ask

"love?" He let go of me and look me in the eye. He's still holding me though.

I look into his eyes. His eyes were calming, relaxing and beautiful.

"I can't tell you what is the definition of love, but i love by looking into my eyes you can understand" He keep looking at me. It's like he absorbs me with his eyes. I can look into his eyes all day if he let me.

"It's beautiful" i blurted. He smiles

"Yes, love is beautiful" I keep looking into his eyes, I let myself be hypnotized with those eyes.

"And calming"

"And calming.." Gaspard repeats.

"I can't. It's your eyes I'm talking about" I sighs and look away. He chuckles.

"It's okay. We can learn to understand what love is together, okay?" He made me face him again.

I just nod

"Anyway. Feeling better?" I ask

"Oh! I feel much better!" He smiles. I reply his smile and feel his forehead with my hand.

"Good. whoa! It's 11 already? I should take a shower.."

"Can I take a shower with you?" He smirks

"Definitely, no"

"Oh, okay. Not today. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes.

And I smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it :D
feedback would be nice :)