Sequel: Blanket of Fear

Bound to You

Chapter Ten

Stop this. You don’t really want to do this, Eliza. Not with him; not with anyone. Think about what happened with Sean. You trusted him and you did these kinds of things with him and he—

Shut up! Zack hasn’t ever pretended to be something he’s not with you, Eliza. He’s been honest since the start, and he hasn’t lied to you yet. He’s nothing like Sean…nothing! Don’t stop this!

Eliza felt the battle of her two different sides raging in her mind; one telling her to fight Zack off, the other telling her to let him do whatever it was he was going to do.

She lost track of her thoughts as Zack’s lips moved expertly from her mouth to the corner of her mouth, kissing lightly before moving down her jaw, tracing the bone with his lips and finally landing his mouth in the crook of her neck and shoulder. An inaudible moan escaped her throat as she tossed her head back instinctively, the overbearingly good feelings that Zacky was giving her far outweighing anything negative about doing this with him.

He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist as he pressed her tightly against his chest, kissing repeatedly over her warm, wet skin. When the water went cold, he turned it off and carried her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, dropping her onto the mattress and looking down at her for a brief second before covering her body with his, feeling her back arch up to meet his chest.

“Tell me out loud that you want this, Eliza.” Zack murmured. “I hear your thoughts saying it, but I want your voice to say it.”

Eliza stopped. Zack was asking of her the one thing he knew she didn’t want to vocalize. He already knew that she wanted him; why was he humiliating her by telling her to say it? She panted against him, knowing that she was going to say it against her will. She wasn’t gong to lose her dignity, though.

“I want you,” She said, refusing to say the word ‘this.’ Zack nodded, accepting her answer. He rewarded her humbleness by letting his fingers glide over her skin, coming to a stop on her most private of areas, pushing a finger into her.

Eliza gasped at the feel of his finger inside of her and arching her back again, a small mewl sounding in her throat. Zack leaned down, pushing his mouth against hers as he slid two more fingers into her orifice, causing her to squirm underneath of him in ecstasy.

A few minutes later, Zack was satisfied with how turned on he had gotten Eliza, and he pulled her hand into his, allowing it to touch his hard cock. She hesitated at the feel of it against her hand, but didn’t remove her fingers. It wasn’t as though she’d never had sex before.

Just as he’d flipped her over onto the mattress in the final preparations to end their foreplay and move onward in the course of events, there was a loud knock on the door downstairs. Without a word, Zack got off of Eliza, his eyes clouded with a fusion of lust for Eliza and anger directed at whoever had knocked on the door downstairs.

He tossed her his shirt, and told her to put it on as he pulled on his jeans. The knocking became louder, and Zack cursed under his breath.

“Pull on a pair of pants as well, and gather a few clothes that will be comfortable to you. I have a feeling we’ll be making a trip back into the City of Evil for a few days.”

Eliza didn’t question Zack; he sounded very angry. He walked out of the bedroom and stormed down the stairs, his feet loud against the pinewood steps. He swung the door open angrily, exposing a man a little taller than himself with dark hair and dark eyes, his arms covered in tattoos as well. The expression on his face was indeterminable, and Zack snarled at him.

“You better have a damn good reason to be intruding on my private residence like this, Gates.” He growled angrily.

“Why? Don’t tell me you actually got that little—“

“Eliza is none of your concern.” Zack told him airily. “What brings you to my home? You know it’s my—“

“Some things have come up.” Gates told him. “That girl you said wasn’t going to be a problem? Eliza, or whatever you called her? Well, she’s become a fucking problem. A big problem.”

Zack’s irises darkened at the mention of Eliza’s name and the word ‘trouble’ in the same sentence. Any trouble she was in wasn’t of her doing; he was sure of that. “I’m assuming this has to do with Sean, then?”

“Yes.” Gates told him. “He came to my home yesterday and threatened Michelle. She’s a hysterical mess, Vengeance. I don’t see why you can’t just give her back and—“

“Like I told you when the arrangements were made, Gates; this issue lies between myself and Sean. I will make sure he doesn’t bother you or Michelle again, but this is not up for debate. Eliza is not yours, nor will she ever be yours to dictate to. She will never see the likes of Sean again, whether or not you think I should give her back.”

“If anything happens to Michelle, Vengeance, I will personally see to it that Eliza is killed. I’ll do it myself if I have to. To hell with you if you’re under the impression that you’re the only one of the five of us that knows anything. We all know the little games you’ve been playing with Sean for the last several years, and we’ve told you countless times that it’s going to get us all into nothing but a heaping pile of steaming shit.”

“If you’re so worried about it, resign.” Zack taunted him. “Sean and his affiliates are nothing but a bunch of wannabe rebels. They won’t ever amount to anything, Gates.”

Gates’ eyes darkened. “Just hurry up and get your ass back to the City of Evil as soon as possible. Preferably tonight. Shadows has called a meeting, and we all have to be there. Including your precious Eliza.”

Zack sighed, but knew there was no room for argument. He nodded and closed the door, walking back upstairs to the bedroom. Eliza had already gotten dressed, wearing an outfit consisting of a dark grey tank-top, well-worn jeans, and a pair of red plaid All Star high-tops.

“What’s going on?” Eliza asked him, her gaze smoldering angrily as she looked at him. “I heard my name several times, and my boyf—“

“Sean is no longer your boyfriend.” Zack cut her off. “He stopped being your boyfriend the day he sold you to me.”

Eliza’s eyes widened, and tears began brimming in their corners. “What are you talking about? He would never—“

“He did.” Zack told her. “And he’s never going to be in the picture again, so you’d do well to forget him.”

Eliza turned away from him, radiating anger. “Fine.” She said. “And I’d do just as well to forget you, as well.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eliza's Outfit