Sequel: Blanket of Fear

Bound to You

Chapter Fifteen

~_~NC-17~_~

As soon as the words had left Eliza’s mouth, Zack lowered his against her lips, capturing them in a heated kiss as his hands found her narrow hips, teasing the warm, soft flesh with his callused fingers. Eliza’s body involuntarily shuddered at his touch, eliciting a smirk from Zack as he moved his lips away from Eliza’s, allowing her to catch her breath from their kiss.

No sooner had Zack moved his lips away from Eliza’s when he pushed her back further into the mattress gently, moving his legs so that they were now in between her legs, spreading them for him. He pressed his lips against her neck, the point of one of his fangs touching her skin just lightly enough so that she remembered what he was. She moaned, already wanting to skip any foreplay Zack had planned for the two of them, and arched backwards on the bed, her stomach pressing against his abdomen.

“Aren’t you the ever-eager one?” He teased her, sliding his fingers tauntingly slow up and down her hip. She met his gaze and saw a challenge lighting up the green orbs, a grin smugly in place on his face. She reached up and grabbed his upper arms with her hands and pushed him over to the other side of the bed before straddling him the same way he had been doing to her just moments before. With a satisfactory smirk on her face, she leaned down, her lips less than a centimeter away from Zack’s.

“Don’t tease me, vampire.” She whispered, her voice containing a competitive edge. Zack again smirked up at her, and then stretched his arms behind his head.

“Since you seem to be in charge here, show me how much you want me.” He challenged her, grinning as her eyes widened on her face. The expression was priceless; it turned him on more than her feistiness did. This was a side of Eliza he’d been hoping to educe out of her, and now that he had, he found it sexy as hell.

Eliza didn’t let his challenge faze her. Instead, she grinned before placing her hands on his chest, tracing the patterns of one of his tattoos nonchalantly with her fingertip, drawing a moan out of Zack’s lips. She kissed the corner of his mouth gently before moving her mouth to his ear, nipping his earlobe lightly.

“I’m going to make you scream.” She whispered, her voice husky with sexual energy. She kissed the side of his face again before sliding her body lower, kissing his collarbone and then his shoulder, her fingers touching his skin lightly as she moved down his body. She smirked up at him from his abdomen before kissing him just below his bellybutton, sucking just lightly enough to leave a small hickey on the sensitive skin as she trailed her kisses even further down, stopping only when she was at the top of his boxers. He shifted underneath her, his arousal evident, and she grinned up at him before rubbing him through the silky material of the boxers. He groaned and his hips bucked up instinctively at her touch, causing a light laugh to leave her lips.

With no more hesitation, she pushed the flimsy material down with her fingers. Zack kicked them off the bed and watched as they landed on a lamp, dimming the lighting in the room even more than it already was. She wrapped one of her hands around his cock and pumped him slowly, using her other hand to caress his testicles teasingly. She watched the effect she had on him, and smirked confidently to herself as she saw him toss his head back on the pillows, a loud moan filling the room. She continued the hand job for several minutes until she could see that he was almost ready to release himself. She lowered her mouth to him, touching the tip of his throbbing member lightly with her tongue before circling his entire shaft, using the muscles of her mouth to draw herself up and down slowly at first, picking up the pace after a few minutes.

Zack groaned and bucked his hips up at Eliza’s mouth, his hands grabbing the sheets with his fists. He resisted the urge to tangle his hands in her hair, not wanting to give in to her completely.

Eliza lifted her mouth off of him just before he could get himself off, and she smirked up at his frustration as she slid back up his body, trailing her fingers on the contours of his abdomen and stomach and the tendons of his arms before she sat on top of his chest, looking down at him.

“My turn.” He spoke before reaching up with his hands and tossing her on to the other side of the bed and positioning himself over her again, a satisfactory smirk on his face. He lowered his lips to hers in a quick but fiery kiss before moving to her neck, sucking hard enough to leave a large, dark hickey under his mouth, a gasp of pleasure escaping Eliza’s mouth as he did so. Several snarky snips came to mind as a response for that gasp, but he decided to leave them unspoken and moved his lips downward, away from the temptation of her neck and instead down her lithe body, kissing her pale skin. His fingers reached behind her back and unclasped the top of the lingerie set, and he tossed it precariously to the side, uncaring of where it landed. Once her breasts were freed from the leather constraint, he lowered his mouth to one and kneaded the flesh of the other one pleasurably before rotating a few minutes later. Eliza’s breathing had become rapid by this point, and Zack knew that she was beyond turned on.

He began trailing his lips lower but Eliza stopped him, shaking her head and instead pulling him back up.

“If you do that, I won’t last.” She told him in a breathy gasp, her body bucking against his. He smirked and nodded before pushing his cock into her without warning, filling her completely. They both moaned at the contact.

“Fuck.” Eliza hissed through her teeth, throwing her head back against the pillow and bucking her pelvis to meet his thrusts. He pulled her up off of the mattress again, and put her arms underneath his, grabbing on to his shoulders to support her as he picked up their pace.

“Oh, God.” Zack groaned, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

They continued at their rapid pace for several more minutes, until they both came. Zack laid on the bed next to her, pulling her up against his chest and studying the expressions crossing her face before pushing a strand of her hair out of her face.

“I won, by the way.” He grinned at her, covering her lips with his. Instead of arguing, Eliza just smirked.

“This time, Zack.” She told him. “But not next time.”