Sequel: Blanket of Fear

Bound to You

Chapter Twenty-One

~_~NC-17~_~

Eliza gasped when Zack’s lips met hers, but she didn’t hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck. He picked her up and carried her over to the bed, dropping her on the soft duvet of the bed before leaning up and looking at her. Eliza saw a lot of emotions running through his vibrant green eyes, but the most noticeable one of all was the lust that was clearly written all over him. He wanted her. She smiled at that thought, and then reached up with her hands, pulling him down on top of her.

“What happened to the silent treatment?” She asked him, her voice a ghost of a whisper in his ear as she grazed her fingertips across the tattooed skin of his arms. He rolled his eyes but then leaned down further to cover her lips again, this time the kiss much more heated than their last one.

He smirked when she bucked her hips up against his, and then used one hand to pin her hips to the mattress. She arched her back when his hand touched her skin, and a moan escaped her mouth, filling the otherwise silent bedroom.

Zack still said nothing as he traced whimsical patterns across her skin with the fingertips of his free hand, smirking at her reaction. Eliza gasped at the contact, and then met his gaze. He reached up with his finger to touch her jaw lightly, moving his finger slowly across the skin before coming to a rest on her neck. He leaned in with his mouth, his fangs just barely teasing her neck before he kissed her there lightly, moving his hand downwards, groping her breasts and then lower still, until it was stopped just above her most private of areas.

“Zack.” She moaned, unable to stop his name from leaving her lips. He smirked at the sound, and then moved his hand off of her hips before positioning himself above her. He braced himself up with his arms, and met her gaze. He still said nothing to her, and kept teasing her with his fingertips and his lips.

He moved back up her body with his lips, tasting her flushed skin as he did so, and then kissed her lips fully before he moved one of his hands to his jeans, unbuttoning them and pushing the denim fabric down his legs, kicking them onto the floor.

He was moving much too quickly for his own liking, Zack thought silently to himself, but it couldn’t be helped. He needed her now. He looked into her eyes, trying to see anything saying she didn’t want this, but her own eyes mirrored the lust he knew was in his.

He pushed himself into her, feeling how tight she was around him. He couldn’t help but let a small moan escape his mouth at the contact, and he smirked when her moan was louder than his. He realized they were making this a competition between them; a sexual one, one which neither one of them would win.

“God, Zack.” Eliza moaned at the feeling of him.

He met her gaze again before his eyes rolled to the back of his head when he felt himself getting ready to release. She could tell too, and he felt her getting ready at the same time. They both came at the same time, and he collapsed against her on the bed.

After a few minutes of recuperating, Eliza turned to face him, sweat covering her brow. He reached up with his hand to brush it off of her face with the back of his hand, coming to a stop on her cheek.

“Say something.” She said, her eyes meeting his again. Zack stayed quiet for several minutes, before smiling at her.

“Words can’t say what love can do.” He whispered quietly, leaning in to kiss her lips lightly, pulling her towards his chest.

Eliza’s eyes widened at his words. Had Zack just admitted that he loved her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I really don't have any excuses, except for the fact that this was a pretty hard chapter for me to pull together for some reason.

The line 'Words can't say what love can do' is a lyric from the song I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi, by the way. So I don't own it. =)