It's Empty And Cold Without You Here.

Chapter Eleven.

"Where's Matt and Nicky?" Emily asked as she stepped into the kitchen of Brian and Michelle's apartment.

"I told Matt to take Nick to the zoo, you know, make them bond and whatever," said Brian, and put the clean plates into one of the cupboards above the sink.
Emily giggled and Brian gave her a funny look, which only made her laugh even more.

"The zoo? You couldn't come up with anything better? Why not tell him that Santa exists while you're at it!" she said and giggled even more.

"I thought you believed in Santa?"

"No, that's Johnny," she pointed out and fell to the floor laughing.

"Why am I not surprised?" he sad, and started laughing at the sight of Emily on the floor.

---

"The lions were awsomest," Nicky exclaimed and started making cat noises, which made Matt laugh. They were on their way home, after two hours they had been everywhere, and at the lion cage twice, and were starting to get hungry. Nick was so excited, he had a hard time sitting still in the car.

Matt had been back for two days. When he got home, he wouldn't talk to anyone but Emily, Michelle, Lacey, when he met her, and of course, Nicky. He ignored the rest, and only answered them when he felt like it, which wasn't often. Only when it was something that had to do with Nicky.

They pulled into the driveway at Brian and Michelle's, and Nicky ran out of the car and into the apartment, hugging Emily the second he saw her. Matt entered the apartment, closed the door and threw the keys to the car at Brian, muttering a small "thanks" as he did so. Brian just smiled.

"We got to see them feed the lions! It was so awsome, you should have been there, Emmy!" Nick said and jumped around the room.

"Seems like I missed something?" she said and laughed at Nick's behavior. Nick nodded and ran to his room. Brian got up and walked after him, giving Matt a faint smile which wasn't returned.

"Have fun?" she asked and smiled. Matt nodded and sighed, sitting down on the couch. She sat down next to him and sighed.

"Jimmy, Johnny, Gena and Zach are coming over in a minute. You need to decide if you want to be here with all of your old friends, and not say a word, if you want to have them make it up to you, or if you want to go over to my place and find something to keep you busy,"

"I'll stay," he answered, "I'll do something in between I guess, talk when I feel like it?"

"That works. Anyway, just to warn you, Felix is coming back from LA tomorrow. Which means you'll meet him, which means he will hate you, which means you'll hate him, which will lead to a bruised eye and a bruised ego,"

"You think your boyfriend will hate me?"

"He already does, so, yes. But don't mind him, he's been acting like a bitch, lately,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, an author's notes box!
Look how pretty it is! Isn't is shiny?