It's Empty And Cold Without You Here.

Chapter Twelve.

It was cute to watch Matt and Dominick. Matt was the perfect father from day one, almost like it was in his blood. Like someone injected it with one of those, oh so scary 9845 inch needles, without exaggerating.

Matt hadn't had a real conversation with one of the guys in a week. He'd met Felix, and come to the conclusion that he was a stuck up snob and an ass, which he told Emily. She didn't like it, and locked herself in her room. Their relationship was awkward at the moment, although, no one had noticed.

"I still think that he should stay with someone else," said Felix, four days after he came home, which made Emily glare at him.

"And where would he stay?"

"With one of his friends, maybe?"

"He's not speaking with anyone except me and Michelle, Felix. You know this!" she said sternly.

"Then why can't he stay with Michelle and Brian?" he asked, annoyed.

"Because they haven't got the room! Give it a rest, Felix. You really need to stop this constant complaining. Why can't you just accept my decisions for once?" she asked, with eyes starting to water. It was always him, complaining and bitching about some stupid little thing. Felix muttered something that she couldn't hear, and she let out a sigh in frustration.

"What's that?" she asked, wiping away her tears.

"Maybe if you did something useful for once, I wouldn't complain!" he shouted, and Emily started to cry for real.

"You think I'm complaining a lot? Don't you realize that's all you do! Whenever I say anything, you start to cry," he said, and came over to her.

"I only tell you when you're complaining at me..." she whispered, which made Felix glare, and grab her arm, so tight it hurt.

"Well I'm sick of it!" he shouted, "from now on, shut up! I'm sick of you, and your nagging. I don't care," he said in a monotone. He didn't release her, and her upper arm was starting to bruise. She could feel it.

"I guess Matt was right, you are an ass," she whispered, with tears streaming down her face in rivers.

And Felix slapped her, right across the face. Emily looked at him in disbelief for a second, she had stopped crying the minute his hand collided with her face. She tried to wriggle out of his grip, he just grinned, tightened it. He slapped her again, and shoved her to the ground.

"It's about time you showed me some respect, Emily," he said harshly, and smirked at her. He glared at her, and walked out the door.

"It's about time you earned it," she whispered and started crying silently.