It's Empty And Cold Without You Here.

Chapter Twenty.

April 23rd, 1995.

"And Matt, this is my little sister, Emily."

Valary grinned from ear to ear as she introduced her family. As she said Emily's name, Mrs. DiBenedetto dragged her husband into the kitchen as she needed his help to prepare dinner.

"Wow. You're short."

The comment hit Emily like a shock. She hated it, at the age of ten, that people commented her height. She knew she wasn't as tall as most girls her age was. But it didn't make her short.

"I'm not short! I'm ten. There's a difference," she said. The little girl was incredibly stubborn, but knew when to back down. But as she didn't fear the older boy, she would not be nice to him if he wasn't nice to her.

"
Sorry. No need to be a bitch about it!"

"Val! He called me a bitch! I'm
ten years old, you ass!"

"Don't fucking call me an ass without having a reason!"

"You called me a bitch! If that doesn't make you an ass, then I don't know."

Sure, Emily was young, but she didn't seem like it. She acted at least three years older then she was. So in one way, Matt looked upon her like she was his age, just much shorter. She didn't know this, but even if she did, she would still hate him. Her sister's first boyfriend? He was doomed.

"Shut up, both of you. First of all, Matt, you weren't like this to Michelle. And Emily, stop being such a baby. You're acting like a bitch, automatically, he'll call you one."

Of course, Val was always the one who made the two act like people towards each other.


Same year, November 4th.

"Get the fuck out of my face!"

"Why are you such a jerk? You're the one in
my room!"

"It's not your room alone, bitch. Why are you always home, anyway? Oh, I forgot. You don't have any friends."

Even though she tried to stop them, Emily's tears started falling. Matt seemed to notice this and muttered a small 'sorry', though a deaf man could hear he didn't mean it.

It wasn't the fact that Emily didn't have any friends. It was just that she didn't have that many. She had Johnny, and then some girls that didn't really care for her. Sure, she would stay at their houses and play with them, like normal girls do. But she knew deep down that they didn't really think of her as a close friend, like they thought of each other.

She pushed him out the door and screamed for him to 'go away!' before slamming the door in his face.

"Fucking eleven year old bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter twenty! How awsome :]