Status: compleat

Red Darkness

Red Darkness 12 to 20

Chapter 12

Frank smiled as Mikey offered to introduce him to his friends who he was meeting down at the mall.

In the small time Frank had learned what he was he understood he needed to ask Gerard before he agreed with Mikey.

“Gerard can I go please.” He said looking at his mate.

“Yeah sure, a fertile needs other fertiles as friends.” Gerard smiled getting a few twenty dollar bills out his wallet and handing them to Frank. “Make sure you get something to eat .”

Frank smiled sweetly at his mate “Thank you Gerard.”

____________________________________________________________
The mall wasn’t that far from the school and in the time it took them to walk there Frank and Mikey had become good friends. They loved comics and shared the same tastes in a lot of things.

Frank was happier then he had ever been, he had never had a proper friend before, not since Simon who half way through second grade had decided that he was just to weird. Now Frank was learning that he was a pretty normal fertile, and as they walked by a group of vampire youths quite hot looking.

One of the youths came running over, his hair was jet black and his arms wore covered in tattoos.

“Hello Mikey Way, and can I ask who this pretty little thing is.” He grinned looking Frank up and down.

“Hi Pete, this is Frank and before you get any ideas he’s my brothers mate.” Mikey said rolling his eyes. “Frank this is Pete Wentz.”

“Gerard is very lucky. If I had a mate like you pretty I would keep you tied to my bed.” Pete grinned predatory.

“Ignore him Frank, he’s always trying to get into some ones pants.” Mikey laughed playfully pushing Pete.

Frank smiled as Pete started laughing, “Mikey not always I spent a month with my aunt in the summer, god it was awful there wasn’t any vampires for miles let alone a fertile. Then there was this human girl who kept flirting with me, well after a week of nothing I landed up biting her. Of course I never had any complaints from a fertile when I bit them, but she was boo hooing her eyes out. Stupid whore why flirt with a vampire and not want to get bitten.” Pete shrugged off handily.

“I know the way you bite Pete, your not exactly delicate.” Mikey laughed, in fact a few years ago he had, had first hand experience of Pete’s bite. He was what was commonly known as a fang fucker. He would sink his fangs in and keep biting the same spot over and over, moving his fangs in and out until the wound was ten times the size as a normal bite.

Mikey had to admit he liked being fanged fucked, as did many fertiles. It was classed as being a little kinky but it was a common kink, it hurt slightly but Mikey didn’t mind a little pain. He could imagine what it would be like if a human want through it, especially if Pete wasn’t holding back. He knew most doms only dished out what a fertile would enjoy but well with a human there was nothing holding them back.

“So Frank how long have you been seeing The Psycho Goth.” Pete said looking back at Frank.

“The Psycho Goth?” Frank said a little confused as he was yet to learn that, that was a nick name Gerard had picked up.

“Oh that’s Gerard’s nick name. Bob is also known as Ripper and Pete is known as The Hell Jester.” Mikey smiled as they started walking again, Pete following them, “Unless your Patrick Stump who calls Pete, Peter Panda.” Mikey started giggerling. Patrick Stump was a few years younger, well he was a lot younger and the kid had a massive crush on Pete.

“In a few years I might consider Patrick, at the moment he still goes bed with a cuddly toy.”

“Pete how do you even know that?” Mikey asked shocked.

“His brother told me, and he still plays with dolls, mind you a fertile that plays with dolls means there quite effeminate, I like that. Anyway as I was saying how long have you been seeing Gerard?”

“Only since yesterday, I didn’t even know I was a vampire until then. I was fostered out and I been living with humans, then yesterday I met Gerard and I relished we wore Entwined.” Frank answered running his hand a little nervously through his hair.

“Fuck that sucks, living with humans must have been wack. Well your with vampires now and as I’m sure you will learn we look after our own. We keep little fertiles like you pair safe that’s why I’m walking you to the mall, I take it it’s where your going.”

Chapter 13

Mikey and Pete took Frank into what appeared to be a normal diner. Once inside Frank realized it was nothing at all like any diner he had ever been in.

Frank quickly learnt it was a restaurant ran by and for vampires. The only humans were the ones that wore collars, and a few were being displayed in cages. Frank watched as a older vampire walked up and down
the cages with a waitress. He stopped at one pointing at a woman and saying he wanted that one drained.

Pete explained to Frank that the humans in the cages were there to be bought for their blood. Rather like picking a lobster from a tank. He looked back as the human woman was dragged from the cage, her head down
and her matted hair covering her face. Frank noted how she seemed to have long ago given up on any escape. Her eyes were red from what Frank assumed was from crying.

Frank remembered something from a child. He remembered being somewhere like this. It was a fancy restaurant, he remembered the staff rushing to get them a table. The patrons of the restaurant all turned to look at them. A human slave was screaming to not be given to the Dom that Frank was holding hands with. He had looked up.

“Daddy, why is it so scared?” He had asked.

“Because it knows I have no mercy.”

“Hey earth to Frankie,” Pete laughed waving his hand in front of Frank’s face.

“Oh I just remembered something, I’ve been to somewhere like this before. Before I was put in a foster home.” Frank said trying to remember the Dom’s face.

“Well most vampires eat out at some point,” Pete shrugged slightly. Frank looked back at Mikey who was now smiling as a older vampire came strolling over. He was very tall and Mikey seemed to be almost swooning
as the older vampire sat down.

“Hello Gabe.” Mikey gushed looking down slightly, peeking through his fringe at the dom.

“Hello Mikey, Pete, and who are you honey?” Gabe said smiling as he
looked at Frank.

“Frank…” Frank said feeling him self blushing, slightly.

“Ahh Frank, the entwined mate of Gerard. I guess I be seeing you at dinner tonight. I’m good friends with Gerard’s farther Alex. Mikey wear something pretty for me,” Gabe smiled running his tongue over his fangs
as he looked at Mikey.

“Yes Gabe.” Mikey giggled girlishly. Mikey sighed as Gabe’s hand went to his thigh and squeezed.

“I’ll be seeing you later. Bye Pete, Bye Frank.” Gabe smiled as he left looking back to see Mikey looking a little more pale.

“Damn he is so hot,” Mikey sighed leaning back in his seat watching Gabe leave the diner.

“Doesn’t every fertile think that about the school’s teacher of advanced torture?” Pete laughed making Mikey shake his head.

“He’s a teacher?” Frank asked.

“Yeah of A.T and he has all the fertiles swooning over him, but he does seem to have more then a little soft spot for Mikey,” Pete grinned wolfishly the laughed as Mikey half heartedly slapped his arm.

“I have you know Pete, that Gabe has formally asked my father if he could date me.”

“What did your father say?” Pete laughed.

“Well lets see, Gabe comes from a good family, has a good job and Daddy always wanted me to have a proper sadistic mate. I think Gabe being a teacher of advanced torture covers that so of course he said yes.”
______________________________________________________________

Gerard looked up as Mikey and Frank came into the vampire house. It was nearly the end of school.

“Had a good day sweetheart?” Gerard grinned pulling Frank down onto his lap.

“Yes, thank you.” Frank said leaning his head on Gerard’s shoulder, before looking over at Stuart who was still tied to the radiator.

“Has he been there all day?” Frank asked.

“No I’ve been using him as a foot stool.” Gerard grinned, he had plans for Stuart, but he was waiting for his mate to get back to watch.

“Maggot get over here.” Gerard barked. Stuart’s chain was just long enough so he could reach Gerard. He meekly crawled over, not daring to meet anyone’s eyes.

“Kneel maggot.”

Frank watched as Gerard lit a cigarette, as the ash got half way down he told Stuart to open his mouth, and he flicked the ash in.

“Swallow it Maggot.” Gerard barked as he used Stuart as a human ash tray. When he finished his cigarette he put it out on the side of Stuart’s face making the pain slave squeal as the flesh on Stuart’s cheek quickly blistered.

Frank watched biting his lip as Stuart’s hand want to his face. He could hear a few other vampires laughing.

“Shut the fuck up Maggot, I not even started on you yet.” Gerard swore slapping Stuart’s face where the burn was.

Frank had to admit he was turned on. He parted his legs slightly, closing his eyes as Gerard fangs nipped the back of his neck.

“And I got plans for you my love.” Gerard whispered.

Chapter 14

Once they got home Gerard roughly dragged Stuart down to the cellar, telling Frank to follow him.
Frank watched in dark fascination as Stuart was slammed face down onto a metal table and quickly chained down. Frank’s breath caught slightly, as he saw Gerard was holding a knife. He thought his mate was going to cutthe pain slave, but instead Stuart’s shirt was quickly cut from his body. Gerard then got out a lethal looking whip and cracked it a few times, making Stuart whimper in dread.

“I’m going to flay the skin from your bones with this Maggot.” Gerard smiled sadistically.

Frank bit his lip as he watched Gerard bring the whip down against Stuart’s back. Instantly Stuart cried out as an angry looking welt appeared across his shoulder blades.

“I haven’t even touched you Maggot.” Gerard spat bringing the whip down again and this time drawing a line of blood.

Frank lent back against the wall, watching as the whip was brought down over and over. Soon Stuart’s back was crisscrossed with bloody lines. Stuart was sobbing uncontrollably, the marks on his back must have been
agony yet, Frank was finding it to be such a turn on. With the way the muscles flexed in Gerard’s arm each time he brought the whip down and the way Gerard’s eyes had turned completely black.

“It’s like foreplay to you isn’t it?” Gerard looked up at Frank. He could see how pale Frank was and the way his teeth wore digging into his lip almost drawing blood.

“Yes…” Frank answered then he moaned as Gerard got a canister of salt and rubbed it into Stuart’s wounds making the pain slave yell out. He let his hand wonder to the hardness in his jeans and he rubbed lightly,
unable to help himself. He closed his eyes as his head fell back.

“Frankie stop that pretty, I control your pleasure.” Gerard half growled coming over and removing Frank’s hand.

“Turn around.”

Frank instantly did as he was told and Gerard gently pulled his wrists behind his back. He wasn’t sure wear the silk scarf had conveniently come from but, when Gerard used it to tie his wrists together he nearly came.

“Now you won’t be tempted to touch yourself baby, as I get to work on
Maggot’s front.”

_____________________________________________________________
Frank was breathing hard as Stuart passed out. His front and back covered in a colorful array of welts, cuts and bruises. Even unconscious Stuart whimpered as Gerard again rubbed salt into his bloody front.

“Your turn now, my love.” Gerard smirked, stalking back over to Frank.

Frank moaned before Gerard even reached him. He wanted his mate to touch him, he needed it more then anything. He sighed as Gerard’s large hand snaked around his waist and pulled him close.

“Seeing your wrists tied like that has put me in the mood for some bondage. If only you could see yourself looking all submissive, your skin is so pale and you’ve bitten you lip enough to draw blood. You look like your need of a good fucking my love. Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Please Gerard… I’m yours… I’m always yours… Take me.” Frank moaned and then gasped as Gerard lifted him carrying him up to his bedroom.

______________________________________________________________

Frank gasped as he was thrown onto the king sized bed. His slight body bouncing on the soft mattress. Gerard grinned taking a knife from his draw, the handle carved with a dragon’s head. He knelt astride his mate and lowered his head kissing Frank hotly, before cutting through his lovers t-shirt.

“Oh…” Frank moaned as Gerard dragged the knife over his chest, pressing lightly until a few beads of blood welled up. It wasn’t painful rather it was a similar feeling to being bitten. He arched his back slightly as Gerard started licking the blood away.

“You like that baby?” Gerard said looking up licking the blood away from his lips. Frank could do nothing but purr in pleasure and then he groaned as Gerard pulled his jeans and boxers off.

“Gerard…” He moaned as he felt another convenient silk scarf being tied tightly around his cock and balls.

“I don’t want you to come, before I say you can darling.” Gerard laughed lowering his head to kiss the inside of Frank’s thighs, before sinking his fangs in.

Frank was making tiny noises as Gerard kissed and bit down his legs. He wanted to touch him self but his hands wore still tied. All he could think about was the white heat building up in his stomach and there was no way to release it. He eyes was closed tight as he felt a couple of his mate’s fingers enter him, he was gasping as another two entered. He was soaring higher and higher, his pale thighs spread wide.

“Oh… God.” Frank screamed as Gerard started working his whole fist into him, filling him completely. He felt completely under Gerard’s power and he had never been so turned on his life. He moaned as Gerard lowered his head and his fangs sank into Frank’s belly.

“Oh, what are you doing to me?” Frank whimpered in pleasure bordering on pain as Gerard worked his fangs in and out as his fist worked on Frank’s opening.

“It’s called fang fucking, my love.” Gerard growled before lowering his head again and biting the same spot.
Frank was tossing his head feeling like he was going to go up in flamesany minute. Then just when he felt he couldn’t take any more Gerard pulled away from him, before entering his cock. Frank felt he was about to black out as Gerard pounded into him, over and over. Then just before Gerard came he pulled the scarf from aroundFrank’s balls whispering “Come for me, my love.”

Frank did screaming Gerard’s name, before he swooned from the pleasure of it.

Chapter 15

Gerard gently untied Frank’s wrists. He decided then, that he never seen a more beautiful sight. Frank’s face was snow white and his dark hair was a mess. He looked well fucked and Gerard was glad it was him that
made Frank look that way.

He really hadn’t finished with Frank but he had agreed to go to his parents for dinner. He started kissing Frank until he started coming round.

“Frankie, we need to get ready to go to my parents for dinner.” Gerard said helping Frank sit up. “Go take a shower while I decide on what you’re going to wear.”

Frank nodded quickly going to take a shower. He didn’t mind that Gerard would dictate to him about what to wear, he smiled to him self as he stepped under the warm spray of the shower.

His mind drifted as he thought about his mate picking out his clothes for him. He remembered a dark haired fertile, his bobbed black hair falling in soft black waves around his pale face, and a fierce looking dom picking out clothes for him. Dressing him like a doll.

“Momma you look so pretty,” Frank had smiled sitting on a massive king sized bed with a picture book on his lap.

The fertile had turned round and smiled walking over to Frank and kissing the top of his head.

“You’re daddy likes me to look pretty for him,” The fertile had grinned.

Frank snapped out of it as Gerard came into the bathroom. “Hey, are you ok in there?” Gerard laughed slightly.

“Yeah sure…” Frank said stepping out of the shower as Gerard passed him a towel. He smiled as Gerard wrapped him in a enormous towel and began to dry him.

“I have some clothes picked out for you, but I really think we will need to go shopping at some point. I only want the best for you, so I’m going to buy you designer clothes.” Gerard smirked and hand going under Frank’s chin and tilting his face back before kissing him.
***
Gabe stood in his suite, looking in the mirror. He ran a brush through his dark hair as he made sure he looked perfect.

“Doll.” He shouted to his servant who also doubled as his sex slave. She didn’t mean the same to him as Mikey. She was a servant and she was there to care for his needs. A lot of vampire’s had toys like Doll.
A lot of vampire Doms’ have very high sex drives and quite often their fertile mate couldn’t keep up. So there were uses for turned vampires such as Doll. After all, it wasn’t like cheating on your mate, it was for their well being. Beside when Gabe fucked Doll he felt he might as well be fucking a hole in the ground. There was no passion there, he didn’t care if she found pleasure in it.

He turned to look at the tawny haired woman as she entered the room. She instantly knelt at Gabe’s feet placing her hands behind her back. She didn’t meet his eyes, instead keeping them trained on the floor.

“Doll, we going to the Way’s tonight. Mikey’s farther has given me permission to start courting his youngest son. I don’t need to tell you to be on your best behavior, do I?” Gabe asked looking down at her, she wore a heavy iron collar as a mark of her servitude.

“No Master.” Doll said. She was glad she was with Gabe, even though he was strict. She hadn’t been born a vampire so her rights under Vampire law were minimum.

“You’re a good toy, but never forget you’re nothing but a toy.”

Doll didn’t look up as she followed Gabe up to the Ways’ mansion. She didn’t like coming here because Gerard scared the hell out of her, but his father Alex was the one in control which she was strangely thankful for. Alex was nasty but if Doll kept out of his way Alex left her alone.

Gerard on the other hand could be spiteful and took great pleasure in harassing her. When Dru Way answered the door she quickly looked down not daring to meet the eyes of the glamorous fertile. Dru was not too bad to her, even using the name Gabe had given to her. Alex just called her Gabe’s toy.

“Gabe, how are you?” Dru smiled, hugging Gabe.

“All the better for seeing a pretty face,” Gabe grinned. Dru rolled his eyes, much in the style of Mikey.

“You’re such a flirt Gabe.” Dru laughed, leading them into the impressive hall way.

“How can I help it, when I know so many beautiful Fertiles?”
Just then Mikey came running down the stairs, “Talking about beautiful, hello Mikey.”

“Gabe.” Mikey smiled looking down coyly.

“You do realize we are officially a couple now right. Your father said I could court you.” Gabe said wrapping his arms around Mikey’s waist.

“Yeah.” Mikey giggled wrapping his arms around Gabe’s shoulders.

“Which means that I can do this then.” Gabe growled, before kissing Mikey deeply. Mikey moaned falling against Gabe as the older vampire pulled away. The kiss had left him a little breathless.

“Shall we go and join the others?” Gabe smiled as he took Mikey’s hand leading him into the dinning room. “Come along Doll.”

Doll instantly did as she was told knowing that if she didn’t she would be punished. She knelt in the corner, as was expected of her. Doll never forgot her place. She knew she was a toy and to vampires that made her
nothing more then a object. She watched as Gabe pulled out a seat for Mikey. She wondered what it would be like to be treated like that. To have the respect of a vampire Dom.

“Gerard, who’s the girl?” A boy asked whom she assumed to be Gerard’s new mate.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s just Gabe’s toy. Vampire’s with high sex drives have them, because their Fertiles can’t keep up.” Gerard shrugged. “They’re just there to be fucked. It’s not like a vampire’s mate have anything to be jealous of.” Doll didn’t look up as Gerard carried on explaining about toys. “Frankie, I care deeply about you. I make love to you. Fucking with toys means nothing. Hell, if I was Gabe, I wouldn’t have even have even given the toy a name.”

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Red darkness (Re-write)
Jul. 23rd, 2009 at 12:27 AM

dandygrrrl

Title: Red darkness
Author:dandygrrrl
Pairing: Frank/Gerard, (My chemical romance) Bob(Mcr.)/Ryan Ross (Patd), Gabe Saporta (Cobra starship)/ Mikey Way (Mcr),
Beta:lostroses3
Rating: Overall NC-17
Summary: Gerard’s a born vampire, so is Frank but doesn't know it. Set in the future when vampire's have taken over, and these vampire's can go out in the sun,
Disclaimer: Don’t own anyone but I might try kidnapping bhahahaha <<< Apparently that's a little creepy so yeah don't own no one.
Warnings: vampires, bdsm, crack written as 100% serious, male preg...
Author Notes: Well it's the re-write of Red Darkness. I feel I'm a better writer now then what I was because I've been taking a basic English course, and to the people that go on about the vampires being able to go out in the sun read about vampire legends before the seventeenth century you might be surprised if you go a few hundred years back.
P.S for all people wishing to flame my ass please go here http://dandygrrrl.livejournal.com/151363.html
( chapter one )( chapter two )( chapter three )( chapter four )( chapter five )( chapter six )( chapter seven )
( chapter eight )( chapter nine )( chapter ten )( chapter 11 )( chapter twelve )( chapter thirteen )( chapter fourteen )( chapter 15 )

Chapter 16

After having dinner at the Way’s it was decided that they should all go to the vampire club Red Darkness. Gerard explained that it was one of
the biggest and best vampire clubs known, and they were lucky they lived so close to it.

Gerard smiled as he led Frank into the club. They entered the bottom layer first which was called the pit. Humans were packed in but as soon as any vampires entered they parted to let them through.

“This my love is called the pit. Everyone of the humans down here wants to be turned.” Gerard shouted over the heavy bass of the pounding music. “Only a Dom can turn a human. A Dom will let the human drink their blood and it will turn a human into a Toy,”

Frank looked around in awe, all the humans wore next to nothing and all of them were wearing pale make up to make them look like they had been born a vampire.

“Hey Gee, Frankie.” They looked round to see Ryan come bouncing up a big grin on his face. Frank noticed he wore a black and red scarf around his arm printed with a symbol of a dragon eating itself. Ryan smiled as he saw Frank looking at the band.

“It shows the human scum you’re a fertile. The humans can’t tell who’s a fertile vampire, it get’s you straight to the bar and if there’s no seats the scum will instantly move for you.” Ryan laughed. Frank noted he seemed slightly drunk.

“What if a human wears a band?” Frank asked wondering if the humans couldn’t tell the difference between fertiles and themselves surely they would try to wear one.

“A vampire can instantly tell who’s a fertile, and if they see a human wearing one they will automatically be put into the show they have here at the weekends.” Gerard said.

“Oh god, I love the shows they have here. Humans will get tortured on stage and sometimes even a turned vampire. You have to destroy a turned vampires’ brain to kill them, so yeah they are the best shows. I’ve seen turned vampires’ pulled apart and by the next week they were healed but they still felt the pain.” Ryan grinned.

“Ouch.” Frank grimaced but even though he had only found out he was a vampire less than two days ago he was quick to understand and embrace the culture.

“Frankie Frank why don’t you come and dance?” Ryan smiled looking back at the dance floor, where Frank spotted quite a few fertiles’ with red and black bands on.

Frank looked at Gerard to see if his mate would let him, fertiles’ had the same rights as any vampire but Frank liked completely submitting to Gerard.

“Let’s get you a band first babe, God knows why so many fertiles like it down here.” Gerard smiled looking over at the dance floor.

“It’s more fun down in the pit, I tell you Frankie upstairs can be so boring. It’s full of elders and sometimes my bloody grand parents are up there. Down here is where it’s the most fun.” Ryan laughed waving at another fertile who was dancing.

***
Gabe smiled as he led Mikey to the upstairs of the club Red Darkness. As soon as they got there Gabe turned around, looking down at Doll.

“Get on all fours Doll. You will crawl behind us tonight.” Gabe said off handily. He looked at Mikey’s dad Alex, who was looking down at Doll with distaste.

“Honestly Gabe, I don’t know why you keep it around.” Alex scoffed. Alex had never made any great secret about what he thought of toys.

“Alex, surely you considered one. The rage you have must equal a very high sex drive. Dru must be exhausted each night.” Gabe answered.

“Exhausted but happy,” Dru grinned resting his head on Alex’s shoulder.

“Oh God, Gabe, I don’t need to hear about what Daddy and Mommy get up to. I’ll be having nightmares.” Mikey said screwing his nose up, making is father laugh.

“Mikey, how do you think you and your brother got into the world?” Alex laughed good naturedly as he wound Mikey up. Mikey scrunched his face up, before an evil glint entered his eyes.

“Well Daddy, I would say we got into this world the same way your grand children will.”

“I do not want to think of my fertile son having sex, thank you.” Alex scoffed.

“Well think about Gerard and Frankie doing it then Daddy.” Mikey giggled at his fathers expression. They were only a few that could get away with winding Alex Way up and one of them was certainly Mikey.
***

Gerard took Frank over to the bar, his arm around the fertile’s waist. He couldn’t get enough of Frank’s pale skin, or the taste of his blood.

“What can I get you Gerard?” The man behind the bar asked.

“My mate wants a fertile band. Frankie meet Ray, his parents own the club.” Gerard smiled as Ray got a band from under the bar. Frank looked at the vampire Dom who had the biggest afro ever.

“Hi,” Frank said looking down.

“Hello, Gee you always get the cute ones.” Ray smiled looking down at Frank.

“Yeah well it’s going to be just Frankie from now on we Entwined.” Gerard smiled, looking at Frank lovingly.

“Well Frank, I’m glad you took Gerard off the market. I got to say Gee is very lucky to have someone as pretty as you.” Ray grinned.
“Yeah I am lucky. What time do you get off Ray?” Gerard asked.

“Whenever I want to, why?”

“I think we need to have a little fun. I can guarantee that Dad will want Gabe to prove he cares nothing for that toy. Let’s go and watch it happen.” Gerard grinned wickedly. Ray smiled telling someone he was going before coming around the bar. He loved watching Gabe punish someone.

“Frankie are you coming with me and Ray or do you want to go and dance?” Gerard smiled.

Chapter 17
Mikey smiled as he sat down on Gabe’s knee. His eye’s closed as Gabe pulled his face round and they kissed deeply. He moaned slightly as Gabe
hand pulled slightly at his hair as the kiss deepened.

“I love you, you know.” Gabe smiled as he broke the kiss and stroked Mikey’s face.

“I love you too.” Mikey smiled resting his head on Gabe’s shoulder.

“Doll, get here I need to rest my feet on something,” He watched as Doll crawled over and got herself into the correct position, so he could use her as a foot rest.

Mikey looked down at Doll and laughed to himself slightly. He loved it
when he saw a Dom treating a toy like this. He had heard how humans
thought a fertile got treated like a toy, but that was untrue. A Dom
would never humiliate a fertile, and Mikey knew that Gabe would protect
him with his very life if he needed to.

***
Frank looked at the dance floor and smiled. He had always loved dancing,
but never had the guts to get up on the dance floor.

“I wouldn’t mind dancing,” he said looking at Gerard.

Gerard smiled as he ran his hand down Frank’s face. He felt that he had
never loved anyone so much in his life.

“Just one thing before you go my love,” Gerard said before sinking his fangs into Franks throat.

“Gerard…” Frank moaned in pleasure, but Gerard pulled away far to too quickly for his liking.

“Just marking you Frankie. You’re so pretty, I want everyone to know you belong to someone.” Gerard smiled licking the blood from his lips, before staring down a Dom that was looking Frank up and down. “Ray and myself are going upstairs if anything interesting happens I’ll come and find you.”

“Ok I love you Gerard.” Frank looked down shyly.

“I love you to too Frankie.”

“Oh God I’m going to be sick.” Ray laughed before walking to the stairs.
***

Alex looked down with distaste at the toy that Gabe was using as a foot
stool, before sitting down.

“You know Gabe, I’m not sure about you keeping that thing around when you’re dating my son.” Alex said.

“Oh Doll, means nothing to me. You know that Alex.” Gabe grinned.

“Yes but I’ve been talking with Dru. You need to prove the toy means nothing. You know how protective I am of Mikey, I wouldn’t want him to feel second best to some ex-human maggot.” Alex said taking a large drink of vodka.

He looked up as Dru came over. He smiled as he pulled his mate down next
to him, his arm going around the fertile’s shoulders.

“What are you talking about?” Dru asked pushing a few strands of raven hair away from his face.

“Just saying how Gabe, ought to prove the toy means nothing.” Alex smiled his hand going to Dru’s thigh.

“Daddy, Gabe has already promised me Doll means nothing.” Mikey said looking at his parents.

“Mikey, you know your father wants the best for you. If Gabe, wants to seriously court you. Your father just wants him to prove that you’re the only one that holds a place in his heart.” Dru said looking down at Doll.

“What ever you want me to do to prove myself, I will do it” Gabe smiled looking at Mikey.

“You know what I think should happen? I think the toy should be put in one of the shows.” Alex grinned sadistically.

“No… please don’t.” Doll suddenly piped up, her eyes quickly filling with fear.

“Fucking hell did that thing just talk. I tell you what Gabe I will take care of it myself.” Alex spat. “It had been years since I took part in a show. It was before Mikey was born.”

“Alex, dear after the last show you staged I believe I got pregnant with Mikey.” Dru smiled sweetly.

“Yes I remember it. That toy had to be scraped up off the stage, and there you was standing in the carnage like a angel. God’s Dru, you’re still the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.” Alex smiled kissing Dru deeply. “Maybe after the next show we can try for another little one.”

“Mmm Alex, maybe we can practice when we get home.”

“Mummy, please I don’t want to hear that.” Mikey said covering his ears, making his parents laugh.

“So Gabe, what do you say, are you going to put it in a show?” Alex asked.

“Why not? Just send her back to me in a doggy bag.”

Chapter 18

Gerard walked up the stairs with Ray. It didn’t take long to find his parents, who sat in a corner with Gabe and Mikey. He laughed as he saw
that the toy was being used as a foot stool and the by look of fear on her face, well it didn’t take a genius to guess, that Alex had already
decided on it’s fate.

Gerard smirked imagining the terrible fate of the toy, before walking over and bending down to give his mom a kiss on the cheek. He looked a lot like Dru, apart from the psychopathic stare. The stare he had picked up from Alex.

“Hello Ray, how’s your parents?” Dru asked resting his feet on the coffee table in front of him. Dru was just as much friends with Ray as Gerard was. After all when you stopped aging at round your middle twenties, age didn’t come into it.

“They’re good Dru, how are you?” Ray smiled sitting down.

“I’m good thanks for asking. We were just discussing how Gabe’s going to prove that Doll means nothing. Weren’t we Alex?” Dru said looking over at his mate.

“Really? Have you planned anything Dad.” Gerard asked.

“Yes, we said we were going to put her in a show. Didn’t we Gabe?” Alex answered.

“Yes, probably at the weekend.” Gabe said not looking not at all bothered about the matter.

“Oh Gee, you’ve not heard the best bit. Should I tell him Alex?” Dru giggled almost bouncing in his seat.

“Go ahead sweetheart.” Alex laughed fondly stoking Dru’s hair.

“Your father is going to be putting on the show. It been years, since he has put on a show. You know before your father and I met I used to have the biggest crush on him, when he used to do the shows here.”

“And you thought I wouldn’t notice a shy little glass collector…”

“Well there were so many more attractive fertiles’ around then.”

“Never, you’re the sexiest fertile I ever seen, you will always be my baby.” Alex said tenderly kissing Dru’s forehead.

Hey Alex, why not start on Doll now. It’s going to be a week at least before she’s in a show. Maybe we should give her a little taste of what she will be getting.” Gabe said laughing as he heard Doll let out a sob.

Gerard smiled wickedly, as he looked down at the stupid toy. It was the same with all toys’ and the humans’ that wanted to be turned, they all hoped beyond hopes that they would win the heart of who ever owned them. Gerard knew the toy had thought she was pretty much safe with Gabe but as soon as Mikey started giving Gabe any attention back it was a downward spiral for it.
***

Doll screamed as she was pulled up and dragged into one of the infamous back rooms of the club.Doll had heard about the back rooms but nothing had prepared her for what she saw when she entered. Humans hung in cages being bleed slowly, and left to die. Some of them were moaning, but a lot had gone past that.

In the corner stood a iron maiden and as she watched a toy was pushed into the sadistic device and she heard him scream as the door was closed, his body being pierced by dozens of spikes.

“Looks like you’re going to have to wait your turn bitch.” Alex taunted, looking down at her with disgust. Doll wanted to beg for mercy, crawl over to Gabe and kiss his boots. She knew though, that no mercy would be shown to her. Her begging would only
add to the entertainment. She looked up as the Iron maiden was opened and the toy fell out. His eyes had rolled back in his head and he was quickly dragged from the stage.

“Your time now Doll.” Gabe grinned.

Chapter Nineteen

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Red darkness (Re-write)
Jul. 31st, 2009 at 1:09 AM

dandygrrrl
Title: Red darkness
Author:dandygrrrl
Pairing: Frank/Gerard, (My chemical romance) Bob(Mcr.)/Ryan Ross (Patd), Gabe Saporta (Cobra starship)/ Mikey Way (Mcr),
Beta:lostroses3
Rating: Overall NC-17
Summary: Gerard’s a born vampire, so is Frank but doesn't know it. Set in the future when vampire's have taken over, and these vampire's can go out in the sun,
Disclaimer: Don’t own anyone but I might try kidnapping bhahahaha <<< Apparently that's a little creepy so yeah don't own no one.
Warnings: vampires, bdsm, crack written as 100% serious, male preg...
Author Notes: Well it's the re-write of Red Darkness. I feel I'm a better writer now then what I was because I've been taking a basic English course, and to the people that go on about the vampires being able to go out in the sun read about vampire legends before the seventeenth century you might be surprised if you go a few hundred years back.
P.S for all people wishing to flame my ass please go here http://dandygrrrl.livejournal.com/151363.html
( chapter one )( chapter two )( chapter three )( chapter four )( chapter five )( chapter six )( chapter seven )
( chapter eight )( chapter nine )( chapter ten )( chapter 11 )( chapter twelve )( chapter thirteen )( chapter fourteen )( chapter 15 )( chapter 16 )( chapter 17 )( chapter 18 )

Chapter 19

Frank was dancing with Ryan when he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. He gasped turning around, but relaxed when he saw Gerard.

“Hello sexy.” Gerard grinned grinding against Frank. “Do you and Ryan want to see Gabe’s toy getting tortured?”

Frank smiled as Gerard took his hand and led him towards the stairs that led to the upper levels of the club.
Ryan was following behind them giggling madly. Frank wasn’t sure how much Ryan had to drink but he was more then a little merry.

“I can’t wait for Gabe to punish that bitch.” Ryan laughed. Doll had always creeped him out.

“Yeah it will certainly liven up such a boring night.” Ray agreed almost having to catch Ryan as he fell forward.
“Ryan, how much have you had to drink?”

“Enough.” Ryan laughed.

***
Frank was a little shocked when they entered the top floor of the club. It was so different from the dance floor on the bottom level. Here instead of the pounding techno beats, there was soft classical music playing. Vampires’ milled about sitting on plush velvet sofas. It reminded Frank of an expensive restaurant he once visited when he thought he was still a human. As he looked around and he realized it wasnothing like the restaurant he once visited.

On one wall hung shackles and most were being used to restrain toys. The heavy iron cuffs made a stark contrast with the flock wall paper behind them.

“Those toys belong to the club. Anyone that’s up here without a slave collar can use them.” Gerard explained following Frank’s eyes. As Frank watched a vampire walked over with a fertile. Frank watched as he picked a toy and unchained it before quickly cuffing the toy's hands behind his back.

Frank noticed that the fertile’s hands were also cuffed but in contrast to the heavy iron restraints, the cuffs were made out of the softest leather and lined with fur. He gasped as Gerard pulled him back against
his body his arms wrapping around Frank.

“I see what you’re looking at baby, when I get you home I will use a pair of them to restrain you to the bed. Your arms will be cuffed above your pretty head and you legs tied apart, then my love I’m going to fang fuck you and then pound you into the mattress.” Gerard whispered biting the lobe of Frank’s ear.

Frank turned in Gerard’s arms his breath catching slightly as he looked into the eyes of his mate. He felt the heat deep in his belly and was more then a little excited by what Gerard said he was going to do to him. He had always fantasized about such a thing and now Gerard had made it quite clear that he wanted to do those things to him.

“Gerard…” Frank moaned and reality faded so it was just him and Gerard. Frank couldn’t stop looking up into Gerard’s now black eyes before they shared a deep kiss. A kiss that was more then lust and it went beyond love, and in that moment Frank knew nothing would break the invisible chains between himself and Gerard. The bonds of the Entwining were forever.

“Hey guys come on, Gabe’s about to punish his toy.” Ryan said running over and breaking the moment.

Frank grabbed Gerard’s hand as they entered the infamous back rooms. The room they entered was painted black and the red lights made the room look as if it was on fire, Frank thought this is what hell would look
like. He was a little scared as scream’s filled his ears, yet there was so much rage in the room it made him light headed in a pleasant way.

He looked over as Doll was dragged screaming onto a small stage, her hands chained above her head and her skimpy top ripped off.

Frank closed his eyes as he felt Gerard caressing him discreetly. It wasn’t much but with the rage building in the room Gerard’s light touches was enough to build up a fire of desire inside him.

Frank opened his eye’s to see Doll being gagged and Gabe being given a deadly looking cat o nine tails.
Gabe looked so cold as he ran the tails of the whip over his hands. His debonair so different from how he acted earlier. His black eyes held a dark fury yet they showed no emotion as he brought the whip down against
Doll’s exposed back.

Frank watched as Doll fell forward her eyes wide with sudden pain, blood was already running down her back. Gabe brought the whip down over and over and if it wasn’t for the chain’s holding Doll up she would have
fell a long time ago.

Gabe put the whip down pulling the unconscious toy’s head up by her hair, before ungagging her. Gabe slapped her face a few time’s until she came round. She started sobbing as she felt the agony caused by how she had been so cruelly whipped.

She slumped to the floor clutching at Gabe’s legs and begging for no more. Gabe looked down at her with no emotion before kicking her away. Frank sighed leaning back against Gerard as Doll was dragged up again.

He wasn’t sure if it was watching the toy being punished or because of the amount of rage in the room but he would have let Gerard take him right there.

He looked back as Doll started screaming again and Gabe looked over at Mikey before saying. “This is for you lover,” Before Doll was dragged kicking and screaming over to the iron maiden.

“Please… Please don’t do this Gabe.” She bagged earning her self a slap before she was forced into the sinister contraption and strapped in. She closed her eye’s tight not wanting to look at the dozen spikes that would soon pierce the length of her body.

She screamed just once as the door slammed shut onto her, but she was beyond screaming as her body was penetrated and the agony was a hundred times worse then being whipped.

Frank watched as blood oozed from under the door of the torture device and a few of the vampire’s around him had started clapping.

“I think that proved how much Gabe loves your brother.” Alex said walking over Dru holding his hand and by the look of the blush on Dru’s pale cheeks the little show had the same effect on him as it had Frank.

“Gabe leave it in there, we can collect it before we leave.” Alex smiled before turning round “I think we all need to get some drinks. By the looks of it our fertiles’ need cooling down.”

Frank smiled as he was led back into the other room and Gerard sat him down. Ryan slumped down next to him. His face flushed.

“God’s there was some Rage in that room tonight.” Ryan sighed running his hand through his hair.

“You felt like that too.” Frank said softly looking at Ryan who quite obviously did feel like that.

“Yeah, you get in a room like that with that much Rage it’s bound to put you, how should I say it, in the mood.”

It was a few hours before they decided it time to go. Doll kept blacking out but it wasn’t long enough for her to forget the pain she was in and then the door opened and she was untied. She slumped to the floor and she could hear laughter. She looked up to see vampire’s looking down at her broken body.

She looked over at Gabe who wasn’t even looking at her, he was kissing and cuddling with Mikey. She wanted to crawl over to him, but after what had happened to her she knew she meant nothing to him. So when no one was looking at her, she crawled over to a table pulling her self up and with the last of her strength she ran.
I
t was a miracle she made it outside, and as she fell into a ally wayone thing was on her mind and that was revenge.

Last Chapter

It was raining as they left the club, and Frank smiled as Gerard wrapped his leather coat around his shoulders. He watched as cars sped down the road, the light from their headlights reflecting against the wet tarmac, like floored fireworks. He shivered slightly and sighed happily as Gerard pulled him against his strong body.

“Lets get you home,” Gerard smiled hailing a cab that instantly screeched to a stop.

He felt his eyes closing on the way home, he watched out the window as the lights of the clubs and bars faded away as they entered the residential area. It all seemed so different from the human life he had been living, yet something in the back of his mind was telling him it should have always been this way.

The riches and the special treatment, even among vampires he was someone to be respected. It made him wonder who his really family was, the almost forgotten memories of a privileged life, a life that even vampires dreamt of.

He looked up as the cab stopped out side his new home. Just walking from the cab to the front door, the rain soaked him.

Gerard quickly unlocked the door, taking his hand as he led him into the hall way.

“Let get you out of those wet clothes,” Gerard grinned lustfully. His hand cupping Frank’s face as they shared a deep kiss.

He smiled a little as Gerard led him into the bed room, blinking slightly as the light was turned on. He looked up at Gerard as he removed his wet t. shirt.

“Perfect,” Gerard smirked running his hands over Franks pale chest, stopping to pull a little roughly at the nipples making Frank moan.

“Just so fucking perfect,” The dom growled biting Frank’s throat. Frank couldn’t help his head falling back, offering more of his creamy white flesh for Gerard to ravage.

He cried out as his mate took full advantage of his submission, sinking his razor sharp fangs in deeper. His body felt weak as Gerard drank from him.

“Please…” He sighed, his hand clutching at Gerard. He sighed as the dom pulled away slightly, Gerard licking the blood away before they shared another deep kiss.

He tasted his own blood on Gerard’s lips. His eyes closed as Gerard undid his jeans pulling them down along with his pants.

“Mmm is my little fertile hard?” Gerard smirked, his hand wrapping around Frank’s cock.

“Oh god,” Frank moaned as Gerard began to move his hand back and fourth, his gasps filling the room as his mate wanked him.

“You like that baby?” Gerard smirked his hand moving quicker before sinking his fangs into Frank again.

“Gerard…” Frank screamed as he came against the dominate vampire’s hand. He watched his hazel eyes half closed as Gerard lick his seed off his hand.

“It almost tastes as sweet as you’re blood… put your hands behind your back,” Gerard said.

Frank did as he was told. He watched as Gerard got a pair of leather restraints and quickly secured his wrists behind his back.

“I’m going to fuck you like a animal,” Gerard rasped, quickly undoing his leather pants before he lifted Frank.

Franked wrapped his legs around Gerard’s waist as his willing body was brought down onto Gerard’s large cock.

Frank hissed slightly as Gerard entered him dry, but the pain was nothing compared to the pleasure of having his mate inside him. He gasped as Gerard lifted him before slamming him back down onto his cock.

“Oh… fuck…” Frank moaned as Gerard repeated the action, his cock hitting Frank’s sweet spot.

“Fuck… fuck… fuck…” Frank chanted as Gerard kept lifting him and slamming him back down. The doms fangs biting his throat, fang fucking him until every fiber of Frank’s being felt that it belonged to Gerard.

“Gerard…” He screamed as Gerard got rougher, until Frank thought Gerard was going to split him apart, but being a fertile Frank wanted this. He needed this, like most fertiles he wanted to feel like he belonged to his mate completely.

He screamed as with one last powerful thrust Gerard came deep inside him. He moaned as Gerard moved towards the bed before letting Frank drop onto the soft mattress.

His bangs wore plastered to his fore head as he lay panting, he felt the mattress sink as Gerard sat next to him. He smiled slightly as Gerard stroked his hair out of his face.

“You my sweet, beautiful boy are amazing,” Gerard whispered kissing Frank his tongue quickly claiming dominance over Frank.

“Just one thing, the next time you swear like that your going get my hair brush across your little ass,” Gerard grinned.

Frank smiled and said the first thing that came to mind which was “Fuck.”

©2009-2010 ~dandygrrrl