Parallel Worlds

Duckie's Story - Sleep

When Duckie and Christina got home all hell broke loose. Christina slipped into the house first and gotraped hugged, by everyone who lived in the massive house. Everyone was running round hyper and laughing as Christina set her bags down on the floor and went to help get Duckie inside without the others completely diving on her. Christina failed at keeping them off the girl.

Duckie came through the door and was knocked to the floor and piled on by nearly 20 girls. She screamed and wriggled, trying to throw some girls off her. Duckie scampered to her feet and glared at Vikki who was grinning. Christina sighed as Duckie chased Vikki around the room. Becca whispered quietly to Christina ‘well I think she’s forgotten its her birthday tomorrow… God I was meant to be getting the stuff ready for the party last night but we were at the hospital… I think Harley’s out getting alcohol now...’

While they had been talking Duckie had knocked Vikki down onto the floor and was sat on Vikki’s hips with a spoon in her hand. Vicky and Lucie laughed and lifted Duckie off Vikki before she tried anything. Emily ran down the stairs, a smile spread across her face, and threw her arms around Duckie and Christina in turn. Harley came back into the house with a huge box in her arms filled with all sorts of bottles and cans. She placed the box in the kitchen then joined the others in the living room.

“Tablets Duckie. You said you had a headache.” Harley stated and chucked a box at the young girl. Duckie sighed and looked at Becca like ‘Do I have to?’ who nodded. Duckie swallowed one of the tablets and gave the box back to Harley who put it in her bag.

Jessica winked at Harley who grinned at Duckie and smiled apologetically at Emily as if to say, sorry for sending you off to bed early too but she’ll get suspicious, you can creep back down!

“Oy, Emily, Duckie. Time for bed!” Harley stated and the two young girls sighed and trudge upstairs, dragging their heals behind them. Duckie staggered into her room, fell onto the bed and slept straight away, the codeine Harley had given her for her headache kicking in and making her drowsy. Emily snuck back down the stairs now Duckie was asleep.

Downstairs Harley was sticking crates of beer and bottles of spirits and wines into the fridge. People were putting decorations up everywhere and there were stacks of CD’s in one corner of the huge room. Emily skipped into the room and started to help put up everything as she stared at 3 huge bowls of skittles in the middle of the table.

Just around midnight everything was sorted and people were falling asleep on the floor and on chairs when the front door clicked open. Nicola was the only person awake and she let out a scream and picked up a baseball bat. Christina who was half asleep in Ed’s arms let her eyes flicker open and after a moment the whole room was staring at the door.

Suddenly, the door flung open to reveal….
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, just a filler before Christinas update :)
Duckie xx