Parallel Worlds

Becca's Story - I'm a little far from heaven, but i'll survive

Christina blinked and stared at Becca, speechless for a moment before hugging her crying friend. “I swear to god I’m going to tear him apart and rip his f**king guts out!!!” Christina half yelled as she cradled Becca. Duckie and Jessica had been gambling playing cards and heard shouting so they came out the room.

“Why were you – OH MY GOD BECCA WHATS THE MATTER?” Duckie asked, kneeling down next to Christina and Becca. Becca stuttered out one word ‘Alex’. Jessica turned pale and looked at Christina and Duckie.

“Can I have a moment with Becca? I-I need to say sorry for something…” She muttered. Christina nodded and left the room with Duckie. Jessica sat in front of Becca and had tears in her eyes.

“I-I-I’m so sorry about what y-y-you saw… We-We were so drunk… I t-thought it w-was someone e-else…I’d… I’d never do that to you Becca!!” Jessica explained bursting into tears. Becca smiled weakly and hugged Jessica. “its okay… we just need to …beat him!” Becca whimpered. Jessica hugged Becca tightly. Christina peeked through the door.

“We allowed back in now?” She asked with a cheeky wink. Becca nodded and the two girls came into the room. Duckie was scowling and she scrunched her hand into a fist. “If Alex did this imma go bray him, kay?” She muttered. Christina laughed “No knifes Duckie!!”

Duckie slipped out the room and stormed down the corridor, whacked her fist on the door and kicked it open, anger burning in her eyes. No one EVER dared get on the wrong side of her. She may be younger than everyone else but she could be violent when she needed to. She stalked over to the bed, ripped the covers off him and slammed her fist into his shoulder.

“WAKE UP YOU ABNOXIOUS IDIOT!” She screeched. Alex groaned and her and she smashed her fist into his manhood over and over. “WAKE. UP!” She screamed again. Alex opened his eyes and groaned, pushing her off. She let her fists smash down on him in a torrent of her fury. “WHY THE F**K DID YOU CHEAT ON BECCA!? WHY! WHY! WHY!” She screamed. Alex groaned.

“I didn’t….” Alex grumbled. Duckie screamed. “YES YOU DID`!! YOU SLEPT WITH JESSICA !! YOU DIRTY PIG!” Alex’s eyes went huge. “Oh sh*t.. I did didn’t i… oh my god how angry is she?”

Duckie snarled “She isn’t angry, she’s just heartbroken!! AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE TOLD CHRISTINA BUT IT SEEMED IMPORTANT AND ITS MAKING HER ILL AND YOU CANT UPSET ILL GIRLYS CAUSE ITS NOT NICE AND YOU ALEX DAVIES YOUR MEANT TO BE NICE TO BECCA!!!” Duckie screamed, looking at her idol in a whole new, disgusted, way.
Alex sighed and got out of bed.

“Fine. I’ll go and talk to her. Just get you kegs out such a twist.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i havent updated for like ageeeeesss!!!! DDX buttt i had a bit of time today so i've written this and if chistina updates i will while i'm visiting the tall ships!! good deal? XD
Keep commenting and subscribing and if possible try get your friends to read this? :) it'd be nice to have some fresh meat to traumatise.
ONTO EMERY :D