Parallel Worlds

Becca's Story - Tears

Duckie ran, dragging Christina behind her and up to Becca’s room where Alex was knelt next to the bed holding Becca’s hand as she woke up. Christina ran around to her other side. Becca groaned and let her eyes open. She glanced around the room and then glanced down and noticed her almost flat stomach.
“Wh…Wh…What? What happened to the baby?” She choked out, tears flooding down her cheeks and her heart beat picking up. She was on breathing tubes but her body was trying to breathe faster than the tubes would give her oxygen. She ran her hands over her stomach and sobbed.
“When you fell down the stairs you had a miscarriage… You had an emergency caesarean…” Alex explained, rubbing gently at Becca’s hand. Becca sobbed and hid her face against the bed. Her heartbeat was increasing and accelerating as she verged on hysterics. Christina remembered what the doctor had told them and pulled Becca to face her.
“It’s not so bad Bilton… Now are you going to calm down? Because I don’t want to make you!” Christina said smiling. Becca laughed weakly and wiped at her tears.
“But… MY BABY!!” Becca said with a very sad look on her face. Christina smirked.
“Oh god Bilton… What are we gonna do with you!” Christina laughed. Becca shrugged and nestled into the bed. Becca let the sobs take over again and Alex and Ed found all the crying too much and had to leave. Becca clung to Christina and sobbed into her t-shirt.
“I…I…I…” Becca choked out but Christina silenced her and hugged her. She found it quite bad to see her friend in such a bad way but she knew she had to sit by her through this and not be scared away from the room because of the state of Becca.
Christina sat with Becca all day and Alex sat there for most of it. Becca barely stopped crying before she’d start again and by the end of the day she was exhausted. Christina glanced at Becca as she slept and sighed before shutting her eyes and sleeping in the plastic chair.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short i had NO ideas XD
Duckie x