Parallel Worlds

Emilys story – All work and no play makes… Vikki annoyed? O-o

Vikki shook her head confused. “So where is she? I don’t get it…” She stammered. The whole household was in the room. Ali spoke up, having understood it best. “I think it means someone’s taken her… Someone wants us all to work and not have fun…”

Vikki’s face turned into a mask of horror. “W-w-work?! DON’T EVER SAY THAT WORD IN MY PRESENCE!! I feel faint thinking of the ‘W’ word!!” She squealed. Vikki was the kind of person who made you laugh no matter what and everyone laughed lightly. “You’re gonna have to buck up and work a bit for once you lazy pants!” Caryn laughed.

“Guys this is serious…” Harley muttered. “We need to find her… Or call the police… or..or…or..” Harley stammered as she burst into floods of tears and ran out of the room. Vicky got up and ran after her. Lucie sat on the floor cross legged and clutching the note; soaking it in her tears. Chloe sat next to her and rubbed her back lightly muttering words of comfort into her ear. Christina was huddling against Alex in shock and Duckie was sat staring at the bad shaking like crazy.

“Wh……wh…..what..she cant be gone! NO! if I knew she was gone I’d have been nice to her and..and…and wh-what if she’s died!!!” Duckie choked out as tears fell down her face. Jessica hugged Duckie and took her out the room knowing she’d just go mad. Now that the shock was starting to fade there was a stunned silence as it kicked in; yes, emily might be dead. Charli sighed.

"How about if us older ones all find jobs? Vikki you'd probably be able to keep the youngest ones under cap wouldn't you? It'd probably just be Duckie, Caitlin, Charlie, Grace, Nicola and Becky. I mean their not too hard.. Then Me, Sarah, Harley ect could try find good jobs... Then the minor lads could work to releasing a new album or something?" She explained. Christina nodded. If the kidnapper wanted them to work; well they were going to work.

"Suppose we need to try..." Christina muttered.

**an hour later; jobs have been found and arrangements made.**

Vikki sat at the table alone, all the others had gone to job interviews and she was trying to find schools for the younger girls. Duckie ran in dragging Caitlin behind her.

“I DON’T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!” Duckie cried. Vikki sighed. Duckie had left school when she was 11 and they moved into the home. She’d first gone to a class and been beaten senseless and she’d never went back. Caitlin had dropped out too to make sure Duckie didn’t get too lonely. Vikki sighed. Duckie was scowling at her.

“I don’t care. You can’t persuade me! I’ll get beaten again!” Duckie sobbed. Caitlin hugged her.

“Look I know but we all have to work to get Emily back… Cant you try?” Vikki sighed. Duckie shook her head as tears fell hysterically. Vikki knew she’d never be able to make Duckie go if she was insisted.

“If I need to work I’ll write stories and sell them! Please don’t make me go to school! Please vikki!!” Duckie sobbed.

“Good grief Duckie get a grip! Fine! Just stop crying!” Vikki laughed. Duckie hugged her tightly and whimpered. Life was gonna be interesting with just Duckie and Vikki working from home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there!! we abandoned you for so long D:
if you comment we will probably write a ministory about you in this :'D beware!!!
:) Duckie xxx christinas awa y so this wont be updated until after half term!