Parallel Worlds

Christina's story - My Life Would Suck Without You

Christina groaned and opened her eyes. She glanced around the empty room and shivered, she was okay…ish in hospitals when people were with her; but now she was alone she completely freaked out. Her glance fell to a folded up piece of paper on the counter next to her and she shakily picked it up. Her shivering fingers unfolded it and she read the note.

Hi Christina, I suppose you’re finally awake then! Alex got discharged and Ed has taken him home. I had to leave to get a coffee since I haven’t slept and I can’t partially describe how tired I am. I don’t know when we’ll be back, don’t think Ed and Lex are returning tho =[ Becca

The only thought racing through Christina’s head was I have to find Ed… Have to find Ed… She ripped the IV’s out of her arm and staggered off the bed, stiff from lying there so long. She pulled the door of her room open and ran down the corridors in a desperate attempt to find Ed. She heard doctors voices yelling at her from behind and she ran faster.

Christina sped around the corner in the hospital and ran smack into a scruffy brunette man who she knew as Teddy. He was one of Ed’s band mates. Christina burst into tears and Teddy restrained her against him as she screamed and struggled.

“Shhhh….. Calm down….” Teddy said calmly as he restrained her. Christina screamed and kicked at him. “I WANT ED! I WANT ED!!”

The doctors ran round the corner and checked over Christina. After that run they decided that she was well enough to go home and called Becca to pick her up. Becca walked in sipping at a takeaway coffee.

“What the hell did you go and get up for exactly?” Becca asked as she walked Christina home. Christina muttered “I was scared…” Becca sighed and unlocked the door to the house. The usual mayhem had been dialled down for Christina’s return and Becca helped her up to her room as the many friends sharing the house smiled and said hi to her. Christina slumped on her bed and sobbed that Ed had left her without even saying goodbye. Becca sat next to her on the bed trying, and failing, to comfort her.

Becca turned on the laptop and sat next to Christina. Ed had taken their emails and she accepted the requests on msn from the guys. A conversation popped open with Ed.

Minto says (10:50pm):
*Hey Becca  so I take it she’s out the hospital then? How is she??

Becca says (10:51pm):
*Hey Ed XD yeah she’s out of the place, she creeped out and ran through the corridors, that made them kinda guess she’s well enough.
*She’s not too good I guess… she’s pretty distraught…

Minto says (10.51pm):
*Why?? What happened??

Becca says (10.52):
*Eh hello… she was left alone…, she’s a bit scared of hospitals… and she’s really upset you didn’t say bye.

Minto says (10.53):
*Oh…. We’ll we’re doing a gig tomorrow night, I’ll put you two on the guest list just in case you want to go.. Have to go, Byeee! X

Becca says (10.54):
*Sure we’ll come, byeee x

Becca switched off the laptop and shoved it under the bed. Christina fell asleep after a while since she was exausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wondering about the title? well so am i... its what's on itunes atm and it seemed to suit a bit,.... well not much but so.

Onto Christinaaa :D XD