Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

School. The most hated place by teenagers, small kids, big kids, even teachers... probably. We've all been through it. Going to the same boring place everyday to see the same boring people with the same boring schedule and the same boring work. And for what? To get a job and do it all over again. Well, at least you get payed for it the second time 'round.

School. The land of predjudice, hypocrisy, social divides and idiots. I mean, there's no real point of it. It's really just to help get into college. And if you can't even do that? What are you gonna do? Flip burgers down the local McDonalds? Clean toliets? For some petty cash to keep you living? Whatever, Dad always said 'It's not money that makes the man'. Well, he would say that, he's never had a well paying job in his life and nor will I.

Andy and Seth are complete opposites:

Andy is a shy, introverted girl and is considered pretentious, rich, and judging by her classmates. She's an only child living with a mother who doesn't understand her and a father who is never around.

Seth, on the other hand, comes from a large, loving family, has loads of friends, and enemies and is considered cocky, poor and rebellious by, well, everyone.

Will they forever remain opposites? Or will they finally come together for one reason or another?

(P.S. Sorry for the awful story description. Sorry :S)

Title Credit : Korn - Make Me Bad