Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

Two.

I followed after Amber through the double doors of the cafeteria and found her next to my open locker with the grey pad in her hands. "Amber, don't-"

"There's nothing in here!" She shouted out in disappointment "It's just notes for class. She's so boring." I quickly snatched the notebook from her hands and told her to go back to the cafeteria. She asked me if I was going to join them or stay here.

"I'll be there in a sec." I replied before watching her walk back down the corridor. I looked down at the notebook in my hands and couldn't help but have a look. I opened at the last page and saw a heart drawn in red pen. It wasn't just like a doodle, it was a real work of art. I smirked when I saw they name written in the center of the drawing. Mark Danes. What a tool.

"Mark Danes." I whispered before letting out a deep chuckle. 'I think it's time to return this to it's rightful owner.' I closed the book and walked back towards the lunch room. I found the girl I was looking for sitting at a table with a bunch of posh kids and, whadda ya know, Mark Danes. She looked like she was sulking, just like in class.

They all turned to look at me as I approached their table. She was the last one to look up at me, remaining hidden behind her fringe. "Hey, uh-" 'Shit! What was her name? Anna? Annie? No, it was a guy's name, Andy!' "Andy? Right?" She looked shocked, completely petrified too. Mind you so did the rest of her table, just not as much as her.

"Yes?" She asked in a feeble yet smooth voice.

"I think this is yours." I said holding the notebook out to her. Immediately, her eyes widened and she snatched it from me.

"Where did you get this?" I told her she had left on her desk when she hurried out of class and I couldn't find her in the crowded hallways.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." I turned to leave but stopped myself "Oh! And you're a great artist. I loved the drawings." I said smirking. Before leaving, I turned to Mark. "Hey, Mark Danes!" I exclaimed before smirking at Andy's horrified expression and leaving the group, returning to my own. I loved messing with the rich kids.

[XxX]

I stared at the guy's retreating back with wide eyes. He had gone through my stuff! He had probably shown all of his friends! They're gonna make fun of me or even worse, tell him! I quickly looked around the table, checking if anyone was looking at me. A part from Mark frowning at his food, nothing was out of the ordinary. I quickly stood up and went in the direction the guy had gone in. Shit, I didn't even know his name.

I found him, with a group of his friends. They were walking towards the doors leading outside. I quickly ran after him trying to catch the group up before they left. I pulled on his sleeve when I reached them hoping I would only catch his attention but, unluckily for me, when he turned around so did the rest of them.

I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't form the words under the accusing glares of two of the girls. "Yes?" The one with black hair and blue highlights asked. She looked impatient.

"Uh,-"

"Uh, what?" Her friend asked. I furrowed my brow in worry before looking away from the pair and towards the guy I had originally planned to talk to.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked him. He opened his mouth to reply but blue highlights beat him to it.

"We're busy."

"It won't take long." I told him, purposely refusing to look at the other girl.

"Sure," He replied before moving away from the group and taking hold of my arm making me jump. The girl with blue highlights sneered and her friend laughed at my reaction to his touch. I guess that didn't go unnoticed. Nor did the guy's smirk.

"Shoot." He said as we sat down at their now empty table.

"Please, don't tell him." H started laughing slightly before shaking his head.

"I don't know, I may or may not choose to tell him."

I groaned in irritation. This boy was insufferable. "Fine, could I at least know your name?"

He smirked that stupid smirk of his before replying "Didn't you pay attention in class? The teacher said it, or were you to busy drawing hearts?" I blushed at his comment and hid behind my fringe to cover it. "It's Seth, Seth Charles."

"Well, Seth Charles," I said standing up "You're a complete douche bag."

"And Mark Danes is a complete tool. What's your point?" He replied leaning back in his seat.

"Ugh! Leave me alone!" 'Well, isn't that the greatest comeback in the world?' I decided it was time to leave when he started laughing at me.

As I made my way to my next class I couldn't stop myself from insulting that cocky bastard in my head. I can't believe he called Mark a tool. He so sweet and kind and funny. It's not fair, why can't I be good enough for him? How do all the other girls do it? They're always so pretty and confident. I wish I were like them.

"Andy!" I turned around as I heard the high-pitched voice from behind me. As soon as I had finished my 180° turn, I was enveloped in a tight hug by none other than Amanda Presley, probably they only real friend I had around here. Of course, always hanging out with a girl like Amanda doesn't really help my self-esteem. She was, for lack of a better word, gorgeous... and confident. She could have, and did get, any guy she desired. She had even been out with Mark.

"Hi,"

"How's your morning been?"

I shrugged slightly before answering "Same old, except some guy found out about, um, you know." I watched as her eyes widen.

"About Mark?" She whispered in surprise. I nodded in response. "Who was he? The guy, I mean."

"I said his name was Seth Charles."

"Seth Charles.... Where do I know that name from? Oh, yeah. He got into some big trouble with this gang from Bakersville. Anyway, let's go to class." She grabbed hold of my hand and dragged me towards the classroom. As we passed the head master's office, we heard him shouting. Shouting so loud we could almost make out his words.

"Woah, someone's in trouble." She said before continuing towards the classroom.

[XxX]

"Leave me alone!" She yelled before storming out of the room. I laughed at her ridiculous comeback before getting up to meet up with my friends. But when I turned around, no one was there.

"What the hell?" I mumbled before picking up my phone as it started to vibrate in my pocket. I opened the text message, it was from Cherry 'Meet you at the usual place. Had to leave, Clairman came looking for us.' She never used text speak. I started to reply when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Mr. Clairman smirking down at me.

"Mr. Charles, don't you think you should be going back to class? The bell is about to ring."

"You know, that's not a bad idea. I'll just go to class right now." I said standing up and making my way towards the doors leading to the hallway only to be pulled back by Clairman.

"Maybe I should escort you." He said before pushing my shoulder to make me move forward. When we reached my classroom, he turned me around to face him "Listen punk, I know what you and your little band of misfits get up to every Wednesday afternoon- So don't start playing dumb with me." He hissed when I opened my mouth to argue. "If you want to leave here next year, I suggest you start making an appearance in my classes. Got that?" I rolled my eyes at him before turning around to go to class but he grabbed hold of my shoulder and spun me around... again.

"You know, I don't think you do understand. Let's go see what Headmaster Marlston has to say, shall we?" I glared at him, remaining silent as he dragged me down the corridor to the Headmaster's office. I was in for it, that was certain. All the teachers in the please hated me, Headmaster Marlston included. 'Fuck!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter :]

Please, please, please comment and/or subscribe.