Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

Three.

"Ah, Mr. Charles. Why am I not surprised to see you here?" The Headmaster said as he stood up from his seat. "What has he done now?" He asked addressing Clairman who still had a firm grip on my shoulder. Lucky for me he wasn't stronger otherwise there would have been a bruise there tomorrow.

"I caught him just as he was leaving the school premises." He told Marlston, with a smug grin on his ugly face.

"Ah, yes. Today is Wednesday. For once you will be attending classes this afternoon and detention this evening." He said before sitting back down in his big leather chair and returning to his work.

"That's it?!" Clairman exclaimed causing the Headmaster to lift his head and raise an eyebrow at him. I have to admit, I was surprised with how lightly I was getting off, but I would never of dared to yell at the Head like that. He could get vicious when he wanted too.

"What did you expect? We tried punishing him before and to be honest, I don't think there's any hope left for him." Ouch, that hurt. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from lashing out and telling Marlston what I really thought of his precious school. "But if it makes you feel any better, you may punish him as you see fit."

"Thank you, Headmaster." He replied before dragging out of his office and back to my classroom.

"Wait!" I shouted as he turned to leave. "I need a reason for being late, and she won't believe me." I said hinting that he should come in with me.

"That's not my problem, I have a class to teach. See you next period." I glared at his retreating back before opening the classroom door. As I entered the room, I couldn't help but notice everyone turning to look at me. I quickly approached the teacher's desk and explained that I had been with the Head.

"And why, exactly, were you with him?" She asked me raising and eyebrow. Great, she didn't believe me.

"He was telling me off because I'm never in class on Wednesdays." I informed her, smiling slightly as she let me go to my seat without telling me off more than I already had been that day. I scanned the room before realising that the only available seat was next to some geeky looking red-head. Oh well, I guess I could copy notes off of her.

[XxX]

Andy's POV:

I stared at me feet in worry as we entered the German classroom. 'What if he tells Mark that I'm some crazy stalker who keeps loads of drawings of him? Or that I'm some pathetic loser who writes 'Mrs. Andy Danes' in hearts all over her notes? Shit, he's gonna make me out to be some psycho!' I was brought out of my thoughts by a gasp coming from my bestfriend.

I looked up at her, mouthing 'What?' as she bit her lip. I started to worry as a mischievous expression appeared on her face and she ran to a seat next to some black haired guy who looked at her as if she were crazy. I couldn't blame him really, I was doing the same. I finally realised what she was doing when I found that the only seat left was next to none other than Mark. I sat down next to Mark, my heart skipping a beat as he turned and smiled at me. As soon as the class began, I started to bite my nails but immediately stopped seeing Amanda glaring at me. It was a habit of mine when I got nervous, which wasn't very rare so my nails were hardly long enough to chew anymore.

"Hey Andy?" I looked over at Mark. He was staring at the teacher but his eyes flicked to me for as second before looking back at the board.

"Yeah?"

"Who was that guy at lunch?"

"Seth? Oh, he was um just this guy that is in one of my classes. I forgot my notebook, he was just returning it." I told him, laughing awkwardly afterwards, feeling uncomfortable.

"Ok. And how did he know my name? Were you talking about me in class?" I looked over at him with wide eyes to see him smirking and frantically shook my head.

"No, I'm not even next to him in class." I said, failing to keep the blush from my face. I sighed in relief as the bell rang signaling the end of class rang, freeing me from Mark's interrogation. The second he was out the door, Amanda was by my side, asking what had happened.

"Jesus, what did he say? You're all red." 'What afantastic friend' I thought when I saw her biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

I sighed before answering "He asked about Seth."

"Seth? Who's Seth?" I groaned in frustration "Seth is the guy who... who knows."

"Oh! Yeah, him. And what did you-" She was interrupted by the late bell. "Bollocks. Gotta go, tell me all about it later, m'kay?"

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled before making my way to my next class.

[XxX]

Seth's POV:

Great, Geography. One of the main reasons for skipping Wednesday afternoons. That and the teacher of this subject, Mr. Clairman. At the moment I was bored as hell, resting my head on my desk and the bell had only rung a couple of minutes ago. Even worse, all my friends were out having fun leaving me sitting at the back of the class, on my own. I only looked up when I heard the door open to see some blonde chick panting as if she had just run the London Marathon.

"Amanda? Any reason why you're late?" Clairman asked, raising an eyebrow as the girl, Amanda, caught her breath.

"No reason you'd find worthy of being late." She answered, her breathing calmer.

"Fine, you've got detention with Charles this evening." He said his eyes flickering to mine.

"I can't tonight."

"Oh, really? Your schedule too busy?" She shrugged, biting her lip "Detention, tonight and tomorrow night. Now go sit down." She glared at his back when he turned around to continue writing on the blackboard and made her way over to me, sitting in the seat next to mine.

Half way through the lesson she turned to me and asked "Hey, you know who this Charles guy is?"

"Uh, yeah. That would be me."

She looked me up and down before answering "You don't look like a Charles, what's your last name?"

"My last name is Charles. My first name's Seth."

"Oh! You're the guy Andy keeps stressing about." She said smiling.

I smirked at the thought of the nervous girl in my English class "Yep, that's me."

"You're not gonna tell him, are ya? Only, Andy's a friend and she really likes him." I scoffed at her. 'How anyone can like a bigot like Mark is beyond me.' I thought before realising she was waiting for an answer.

"She seriously likes him?" I asked, watching as she nodded in response "Well, she's got shit taste." I mumbled.

"Hey! I've gone out with him." She argued.

"Hold on, so you're helping your friend to go out with your ex?" I asked incredulously. This bird's crazy.

"You don't get it, she really likes him. More than I've ever liked a guy."

"Pff. Whatever. You're mate's just as crazy as you are." I said causing her to glare at me and turn in the other direction to avoid looking at me. I just smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter :]

I thought I'd do like I do on my main story and thank my commenters here instead of individually:

- lil_angel666
- K_atie
- XXfalling-overXX