Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

Five.

I was walking down the hallway, on my to the lunchroom with Mark by my side. In class we had gotten to talking and hadn't stopped since. "But then dad said that he had to get something done, I can't remember what, anyway the point is he's been even harder on me about my grades than usual. It's starting to stress me out."

I nodded, showing I was listening to what he was saying and stopped when Mark did in front of his locker. "I mean, I understand that to get into the college I want that I have to work hard but... hell! It's not even the college I want, it's the one he wants."

I frowned at him in understanding "My mum's exactly the same except that it's not my grades that's the problem, it's-"

"The lack of a wealthy boyfriend to keep her warm at night." I cringed at the interruption from the very worst person. I turned to look at Seth and glared at him as he approached. "Ain't that right, kitten?" I just continued to glare at him and started to struggle when he put his arm around me, squeezing me against his chest.

"Uh, who are you?" Mark asked confused.

"Seth Charles, nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out for Mark to shake, smirking. He took it awkwardly, almost as if expected Seth's hand to be dirty or something. "Well, I best get going. I'll let you get back to staring at Mark over here like a love-sick puppy."

My eyes widen and my fists clenched as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks out of embarrassment. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mark furrow his brow in confusion as Seth left, walking towards the double doors of the cafeteria.

"You have a crush on me or something?" Mark asked me, still looking confused. 'Don't say yes, don't say yes, don't say yes...'

"Kinda," 'What? No!'

"Really?" I nodded, closing my eyes fearing rejection "Cool." I opened my eyes to see Mark smiling down at me. "So, you wanna go out some time. Somewhere where we won't be interrupted by that loser?" He asked pointing towards the cafeteria doors.

"I-I'd love to." I stuttered grinning like a Cheshire cat. Mark copied my smile and led me to the lunchroom. When we reached our table, Amanda looked up at me seeming confused by my massive smile before looking down, eyes widening, as she saw Mark's hand placed on the small of my back. She started to squeal catching the attention of every person in lunchroom, including Seth's.

"Um," I mumbled. Mark smiled and placed a simple peck on my cheek before sitting in his usual seat. I sat down next to Amanda and was immediately greeted by a swarm of questions from the girls sat around me. I glanced over at Mark to see him receiving the same treatment as me.

"What's going on?" "How did this happen?" "I didn't know he liked you..." "How long has it been going on for?"

"That's enough!" Amanda exclaimed trying to be heard over the obnoxious voices of the nosy girls at our table. "She only tells her best friend about this kind of stuff so but out!"

They glared at her before returning to their previous conversation, probably filled with rumours and snide comments.... but that was just the kind of people Amanda and I were friends with. I completely understood why Amanda fit in perfectly with this crowd, she was exactly like every other girl at this table exec pt a lot nicer, but me, I didn't quite get. Sometimes I think that the only reason why I'm sat with these people is because I've known Amanda ever since nursery school... Otherwise, I doubt we'd even be friends now.

I sighed and looked away from my 'friends' to scan the cafeteria. It was funny how the school's social hierarchy was arranged. There were two major groups; the so-called 'privileged' students and the not so privileged. Inside of these groups, there cliques but... they sort of all mingled together. I mean, at our school, you'd never see a Jock insult a Goth or a Cheerleader refusing to fraternise with a Geek... They weren't necessarily best friends, but they weren't enemies, either.

Mind you, you would never see a cheerleader talking to 'non-privileged' Football player without some sort of scowl on her face. Oh well, it's better than most schools.

I quickly snapped out of my train of thought when my eyes landed on Seth. He looked ready to kill and seemed to be glaring at someone on our table. I frowned in confusion before searching our table for said person. My confusion deepened when I realised he was glaring at Mark. I looked back at the other table and my eyes widened when Seth met my gaze.

My heart beat accelerated and I couldn't seem to look away. He didn't look away either. It was almost like we were in our own little world, oblivious to the people around us.

Our eye contact was broken abruptly as he snapped his head to his right to look at the blue haired girl. She appeared angry, shouting and glaring at Seth, who just looked bored at her little tantrum. She to have a lot of those...

I sighed and turned my head back towards my table. No one had notice what I had been doing, unlike the blue haired girl. 'Shit, what was her name?' Oh, well. It didn't matter now. She was now giving Seth the silent treatment, it didn't seem to bother him too much but he was still trying to talk her out of her sulk.

[XxX]

Seth's POV:

I laughed as I entered the cafeteria, Andy's expression was priceless. I quickly grabbed something to eat and sat down next to Nikki who was talking animatedly with Cherry. I didn't want to disturb their conversation and I doubted I could even if I tried so I decided to just eat quietly for a change.

I almost choked on my food when I looked up from my plate to see Mark and Andy standing in front of their table hand in hand. 'What the hell?' I watched, mouth agape, as Mark leaned over and placed a small kiss on her cheek before leaving to go sit with his friends.

I glared at his back, staring as his friends seemed to bombard him with questions. To every one, he replied with a stupid sloppy grin on his face, playing innocent. I looked over at Andy to see if she was receiving the same treatment and was surprised to see her staring at me.

We stared at each other for God knows how long before I was finally interrupted by Nikki. "Seth! Are you checking out those stuck up bitches again? Jesus, Seth! You're such a fucking pervert! Don't you care that they treat us like crap?! If you had any decency at all, I swear to God-"

'What the hell is she on about?' I stared at her in complete shock for about two minutes until I finally realised what she screaming about. She thought I was ogling Andy's friends.

"Fucking hell! What have you got to say for yourself?!"

"Uh..." 'Real smooth'

"Jesus Christ! You're such a pervert." She stood up with her tray and stomped off. I turned my head to Cherry as she started to laugh.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"She's so jealous! It's hilarious!" She squealed.

"Jealous? Why would she be jealous?" She immediately stopped laughing and stared at me with a horrified look on her face.

"You-you don't know?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Know? Know what? Could someone please explain to me in simple English what the hell is going on with all the girls at the moment?"

"I don't know about all the girls, but Nikki likes you."

"Well that's good, seeing as she's my friend and all."

"No, you don't get it." She leaned closer as if she was going to tell me the biggest secret of her life. I leaned in, too in response. "She likes you." The bell rung and Cherry stood to leave.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I demanded standing up too.

"I didn't tell you anything." She said throwing away her rubbish.

"But I-"

"Anything!" She was out the door before I could say anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so it took forever to get this out :] But summer's been very busy for me. Thanks to lil_angel666 for reminding me to update :] Enjoy! (sorry it's kinda short)