Status: Active-ish.

Make Me Bad.

Seven.

Sticking my tongue down Amanda Presley's throat probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. But her slap across the face was well worth it.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?!” She screamed loud enough for not only Clairman to hear but probably all of the school's cleaning staff as well. I wasn't thinking clearly enough to tell her to keep it down so I merely shrugged with a sloppy smirk on my face.

She stared at me for a moment, I was half expecting another slap, until she finally smiled and licked her bottom lip subtly. “Do you realise what it would do to my reputation if anyone found out about that?”

I sensed that her question was somewhat rhetorical but decided to answer anyway but she stopped me before I could by wrapping her arm around my neck and pulling me into another kiss.

[XxX]

“Mum! I'm home!” I yelled entering my house. “Mum?!” I repeated when all I heard was silence. I dropped my school bag on the floor next to the front door and slowly approached the staircase. When I reached the first step I stopped, hearing shuffling from upstairs.

“Mum?” I asked again, worry seeping into my voice. Finally my mother appeared at the top of the stairs, looking rather flushed, with a middle-aged man following closely behind her.

“Oh, hello dear. How was school?” She asked walking down the steps to greet me. I stared at her as if she were crazy before letting my eyes flicker to the man behind her.

“Oh, this is Dereck. A work colleague of your father's.” She mentioned, gesturing to 'Dereck'.

“Hello, Andrea. It's nice to finally meet you.” He said, stepping around my mother and sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I sneered at his hand before regaining eye-contact. “It's Andy.”

“Andy! That's no way to talk to a guest.” She sent an awkward smile to Dereck before glaring at me.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and shook his hand “Hello... Dereck.” I was still sneering at his hand.

“That's it. Go to your room, Andy!” I stared at her in shock.

I bit my lip, trying to contain all the profanity ridden insults circling around my mind, and angrily made my way up the steps. I slammed my bedroom door shut and threw my school bag onto my bed with unnecessary force.

“Bitch!” I gasped under my breath, collapsing onto the chair by my desk and burying my head in my arms. I quickly wiped the tears from my face and picked up my phone, dialling Amanda's number. “Come on, please pick up. Please.” I whimpered quietly, feeling more and more tired with each ring.

“Hi! This is Amanda, well it isn't, I can't come to the phone right-”

“Oh, bloody hell.” I cried out, slamming the phone down on my desk. There was a soft knock on my door as I left a pleading message on Amanda's mobile.

“Honey? I'm sorry for shouting at you, can I come in?” I slowly stood, approached the door and locked it before taking a few steps back. I quickly went to my bed and picked up my coat before making my way to the window. I got one leg out before remembering that my bedroom was on the second floor.

I groaned and looked to my right, my bathroom window wasn't too far from the garage roof. I quickly climbed back into my room, ignoring my mother's attempts to enter, and made my way to my en suite. The window was a lot closer to the garage but, nevertheless, it wasn't exactly easy to reach the roof.

I managed to get both my legs through the small window without falling and breaking something, but as soon as I tried to move closer to the garage, my foot slipped on the ledge and I tumbled into the bushes. “Elegant as ever.” I mumbled sarcastically, rubbing my aching backside. I quickly ran out in front of the house, pulling random bits of shrubbery out of my hair, before taking off down the street.

[XxX]
I sighed in satisfaction as Seth rolled off of me. After our make out session was suddenly interrupted by Mr. Clairman in detention Seth came back to my place to finish what he had started. I quickly pulled the bed sheet over my chest, much to Seth's disappointment, and pick my phone up of the bedside table. I had a missed call, we must've been too loud to hear it ring. It was Andy.

“What are you doing?” Seth asked when I started to call her back.

“Andy called.”

He stared dumbly at me before asking “So?”

I turned to glare at him. “So, she's my best friend and she sounded really upset on the message she left me.”

“Yeah, Mark might have bought her the wrong pair of earrings.” He mumbled under his breath.

“Shut up.” I groaned just as Andy picked up. “Hi, Andy. You, uh, called?” All I heard on the other line was her sobbing. “Jesus, Andy. What happened?” Out of the corner of my eye I could see Seth leaning towards me, trying to hear her answer.

“My fucking mother!” She yelled on the either end. No doubt Seth had heard so I quickly wrapped the sheets around my body and moved to my bathroom for more privacy.

“What did she do?” I asked locking the door and sitting on the closed toilet seat.

“She's cheating on my dad with one of his co-workers!” She exclaimed, her voice raising an octave.

“Holy shit, are you sure?”

“When I got home she came down the stairs all flustered with some middle aged man following after like a little puppy. She said he was dad's colleague or something but I don't see what the hell he was doing at our house if dad's in New York.”

“I guess that seems a bit suspicious but it doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating.” I tried to reason.

“Her blouse was sticking out of her skirt, with the buttons in the wrong holes!” There was silence before Andy said something so softly I almost didn't hear it. “I hate her.” Suddenly all the rage inside her seemed to have disappeared, replaced with dejection.

“Where are you now? At home?”

“I'm at the crossroads not far from my house.”

“Does your mum know your gone?”

“She must do by now.” I stood up and went back into my bedroom. Seth was still there, sitting on my bed in only his boxers and fiddling with a crystal swan that had been on my night stand.

“Ok, if you want come over to my place tonight I'll come pick you up.” She replied with a simple 'thank you' before we hung up.

“What's wrong? Does mummy not understand little-miss-perfect's first world problems?” I rolled my eyes before turning to Seth.

“What are you still doing here?” I asked glaring at him. He just laughed bitterly before standing up to gather his clothes and leaving.

[XxX]

I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes when I saw the bright headlights of Amanda's car approaching. As soon as the car came to a halt she got out and came over to give me a hug, whispering words of comfort as she did so.

“I'm really sorry, Andy. Are you going to tell your dad?” While I was waiting for for Amanda to pick me up, I'd thought long and hard about it. If I told him, my parents would probably split up and if I didn't, well, I don't think I would be able to stand my mother playing 'happily families'.

“I should probably tell him but I don't think I can.”

“Maybe you should talk to your mum about it first. Make sure it's true.” She suggested. I sighed suddenly feeling a hundred times more tired than I was not even an hour ago.

“I can't tell him. I don't want to be the reason my parents split up.” I could tell Amanda wanted to protest but thankfully she knew when to shut up. “I'll just try to pretend everything's normal.”

“But Andy, what's your mum going to think when you go home tomorrow? She's going to know something is wrong.”

“I really don't want to think about it right now. Could we just go back to your place?” She sighed and stared down at her feet before looking back at me with a tired smile and nodding.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back :]