Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Cheesy Quoting

On the way home we were both silent; nervous about tonight. It wasn’t an awkward silence and we both seemed content to simply hold each other’s hands, swinging them between us both. We soon reached our house, and I went to the toilet to freshen up. When I returned I saw a note on the living room floor, telling me to go upstairs to my room.

I did as it asked, and when entering my room, saw Blake with his back to me standing on my balcony. He wore no top, and the moonlight was like a spotlight on him, making it impossible for me to tear my eyes away. I walked silently to him, placing my hands on his back and trailing kisses along his back, around his neck, feeling him shudder at my touch.

“Come here,” He ordered, his voice husky and low in the night.

I went to face him, and his hands found my waist, turning me around so my back was on his chest. He wrapped both arms around my waist, leaning his head on my shoulder; it was around 8:30, the night was clear and there was a full moon. When looking out of my balcony all what could be seen was a field and a few trees. I would often sit out here at night, finding it peaceful and tranquil. I never knew that being on the balcony with Blake was so much better than being alone.

“I love you,” I told him softly.

“And I love you,” he answered into my ear.

We continued to stand around for a while, until Blake began to pull away from me. Whilst doing so, he pulled on my hand, taking me with him. He left the balcony doors open, but pulled the net curtains across the frame—so we could still feel the breeze on our skin and hear the nocturnal animals.

He gently pushed me on my double bed, sitting down with me. He took my feet, pulling my boots off slowly before my tights. His hand stroked along my legs up to my thighs before he stopped there, glancing at me to check I was alright with this. I nodded at him and he climbed on top of me; up until that moment everything had been so sweet and gentle, but the minute his lips touched mine it was like fire was everywhere and felt like no one had a love like ours.

***

I woke up to have a replay of last night in my head. How he held me, touched me, made love to me. I was in pure bliss to open my eyes and see Blake’s naked form wrapped around mine. I sighed in contentedness and moved even closer to him. I drifted back to sleep in his arms.

I woke up about an hour later after feeling Blake gently kiss my lips. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me, smirking.

“’Sup love?” He asked cheekily.

I pulled him in for a kiss. And once again, things got heated.

***

I was lying in Blake’s arms after making love for the second time. Our legs were tangle together and my head was laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His heartbeat was frantic—fast; but eventually it slowed down into a soft, lulling pattern.

He kissed the top of my head, “I could get used to this,” he told me.

“Of what?” I asked, confused.

“Of you always being in my arms; I never want to let you go,”

“and I never want to go,” I told him.

“Good,” he answered, and I could imagine him smiling.

“You know that website, photobucket? I found a quote, and it is so cheesy, yet so true. ‘They say Disney world is the happiest place on earth. Obviously they’ve never been in your arms’. I know exactly what they mean now.”