Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

The Poem

We got dressed at about 10. Neither of us wanted to be up, but as it happened we had both worked up an appetite. We sat at the breakfast bar in my kitchen, eating bacon sandwiches which were the most I was capable of cooking.

“How was your night, Li-Li?” He asked me, conversationally.

I blushed and looked down, “I’ve had better,” I answered, winding him up.

He gasped. “Willow Carrington, I am offended.”

I got up and went to stand in front of him. “Just joking. It was the best night of my life. How did you find it?”

“I loved it, just like I love you,” he told me.

“Good,” I answered. I softly placed my lips on his, but once again fire lit up inside of me and all softness was gone.

He pushed me against the kitchen counter, lifting me up so I was sitting on it. He forced his tongue into my mouth, making me moan, which in turn sent him into a frenzy.

In what seemed no time at all we were both undressed and Blake was putting a condom on.

***

The weekend with Blake basically followed in the same way. In the course of about 72 hours, we had made love 14 times. I was keeping track by drawing a tally chart on the wall behind my bed. Blake said we had to do it at least 40 times by our one month anniversary; and something was telling me we would achieve that goal.

We pulled a Scarlett and Cohen, choosing to do it in every room of the house. Even doing it in the garden. I had no idea where we were finding the energy, but I didn’t worry about it—I was having far too much fun.

Soon it was Christmas Eve and I said farewell to Blake. He told me to have a good Christmas and that he would call me tomorrow, I told him likewise, but he didn’t know I would be spending Christmas alone—no one did. My parents called whilst Blake was taking a shower, they had decided to stay on in Paris a while longer. I decided not to tell him otherwise he would cause a huge scene and ruin his own Christmas as well as his families.

I went to bed thinking of Blake; just 5 hours ago I was in his arms, and although the central heating was on, I still felt cold without his presence.

I was still awake at midnight, and as I watched my clock turn to Christmas day, I received a text.

Merry Christmas Babe. Wish I was there celebrating with you, I love you. xxx

I replied.

Merry Christmas to you too. I can’t sleep, I’m cold and lonely without you. Love you.

He didn’t text back, probably knackered from all the exercise he had been doing this weekend. In the end though, I fell asleep.

***

I woke up the next morning, and for the first time, I didn’t feel excited. Today was a time for families, but mine were all out gallivanting.

I opened my presents alone, getting a purple iPod off my parents, hair straightners off Scarlett and Cohen and a makeup set off Louise and my niece Ellie May. I had been given money off every other relative so I found it strange when I saw two presents where left for me.

I opened the first, seeing that it was from Blake. I would have to chastise him for getting me so much when I would see him, but for the moment I was just glad that I had something to smile about today.

I opened the shoe shaped box, and for a moment I thought he had bought me some shoes. But when I finally unwrapped it, I opened it to find a stiff piece of card, with his handwriting on it. It was a poem.

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You.”