Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Party

I quietly returned home without telling anyone where I was going. I grabbed a bright red dress of Scarlett’s, a pair of my mother’s heels, curlers and my makeup. I was going to get ready at Blake’s; I couldn’t stand being in the house.

I was round Blake’s in no time. His parents were out and he was an only child, and we had 3 hours till the party. But I started getting ready anyway. I threw Blake out of his room for a while until about an hour later I was done.

I walked into the room to see Blake’s jaw drop. I giggled and moved towards him, bringing his lips to mine. All too soon my dress was lifted up and Blake’s trousers were undone, but I didn’t care. I was happy.

***

I took hold of Blake’s hand as we walked to James house where we would be meeting the rest of the gang. When we just reached the street the party would be on we could already hear the blaring music. We were on the decent, posh side of town and the house was a mansion with people already filing inside.

When we finally got inside the place was already trashed. People were all gathered in the large living room dancing, whilst some were stood at the side drinking beer or having some shots.

I immediately dragged Blake up to the bar, getting 10 shots. Blake refused them, saying that if I was to get hammered then someone needed to be responsible and keep an eye on me.
I drank them all, and in no time I felt the buzzing in my head. Already I couldn’t stand straight but I didn’t care. I understood what people meant when they said they drank to take the pain away.

I tugged on Blake’s arm, pulling him to the dance floor. I was already hammered, those shots taking place yet I continued to drink. For one night I was letting lose, and I ignored the disapproving looks Blake kept giving me.

While I was dancing I was free. I forgot all my worries and cares and just cared about me for one night. I wasn’t trying to impress anyone, I was just being me. I was aware of what I was doing, and thoughts raced through my head. Yes, I was jealous of Scarlett when it came to our parents and at the moment I hated her and Mum. They were both so alike, in their looks and personality. I just wanted to snatch their perfect life from them.

The night passed by quickly and soon Blake was taking me home. Well, more supporting me home whilst I stumbled about everywhere, What is usually a 15 minute walk was around 45 minutes, but all too soon Blake was knocking on my front door.

Cohen answered, his eyes widening when he saw the state I was in. He opened the door wider for me to come Blake and I to come in, shutting it behind us.

“Where is everyone,” I asked almost coherent.

“Your dad had to go meet a client in Manchester so he’s staying there the night, and your mum and Scarlett are visiting relatives,” He told me.

I nodded and allowed Blake to help me upstairs. When we reached my room he leant me against the wall, pulling off my dress and shoes.

He set me on my bed, pulling the duvet up to my chin and kissed me on my forehead and set to leave. I grabbed for his hand.

“Will you stay tonight?” I slurred.

He sighed. “I can’t, Willow. I have to be up early; me and my dad are going fishing. Go to sleep and wake up with a hangover tomorrow. Love you,”

“and I love you. I’ll love you forever, and ever, and ever, and ever...”I trailed off, my eyes dropping.

I heard him chuckle from across the room, before he walked out my room. My eyes began to droop as I thought about today’s happenings. Then I heard my door open; Blake was back.