Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

The Kiss

We all bought our ticket, and as we were the first ones into the cinema we pretty much got free reign on where we wanted to sit. We opted to sit at the back, Aidan leading the way then to be followed by Josh, Kate, Effie, Me, Blake and James.

Josh and Aidan pulled Kate and Effie into a conversation with them, leaving James, Blake and I to talk. Unfortunately it was about football, a subject I didn’t know or care about.

“I’m telling you; Chelsea is going downhill,” Blake was saying. Blake was the avid Arsenal fan, whereas James supported Chelsea, obviously.

I zoned out after hearing that. I would much rather just watch paint dry then hear them drone on about football.

James left after a while, so Blake turned to me. “Where’s J-J gone?” I asked.

Blake looked at me disbelievingly. “J-J?” He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s cute. And it will annoy him,” we both snickered.

“What about Aidan?” he asked. We both looked at him, to see he was bored, looking at the big screen with a face like a slapped arse.

Ideas ran through my head. “I’ve got a few names we can go through. Lemon-Aidan, Gay-
Dan, Afraid-An. Personally I like Lemon-Aidan.” He chuckled.

“You have a knack for this,” he smirked.

“I know.” I answered simply.

We both turned and faced the screen, the curtains where opening. Blake leant down close to me, “And what would you call me?” he whispered in my ear, once again sending my mind into turmoil. A million names ran through my head, some embarrassing and some were just shameful, so instead, I opted to go with the classic;

“Blakie-Poo.” I replied with a grin.

Unfortunately for us, everyone had chosen to go quiet at the moment I said it.

Blake glared at me whilst everyone in our crowd burst out laughing, even some people who didn’t know us.

Finally when everything had calmed down, Josh spoke, “Finally, man; you’re going out.”

Blake glared at him, and it was a deathly glare. Josh averted his eyes and leant back in his seat whilst everything went quiet once again.

“Where’s J-J?” I asked again.

“He had to go get some more popcorn; I swear that boy will be a sumo wrestler when he is older.” He told me, almost forgetting what had happened earlier.

“It’s a good job he is athletic then,” I told him. “Anyway Blakie-Poo, you eat far more than James; if anyone is going to get fat it will be you.”

Once again, when I turned around to face the screen, he bent down to speak in my ear. “It’s a good job I’m athletic as well then.” He copied me.

Something in me snapped. “For God’s sake, B! What is up with the whole, whispering in my ear thing? Are you trying to seduce me or something? Cause right now it’s simply irritating me.”

Everyone stayed quiet other then Aidan, who felt the need to ‘ooohh’. That was then followed with a slap and a ‘hey!’.

“So what if I was!” he whispered loudly. “It’s not harming you or anything is it?”

“No! But it’s confusing me.” I snapped back.

I felt him pull on my hand, tugging me up. “Come with me,” he ordered.

I got up and he continued to drag me out the cinema. “I can walk perfectly fine on my own, thank you!” he let go of my hand and I continued to follow him until we was stood outside of the cinema.

“What is up with you?” I asked him.

He whirled around to face me. “I like you,” he told me bluntly.

“Yeah. I like you too,” I told him, my voice dropping to a more soft tone.

“No! Not like you; but like, like you.” He stared at my face, waiting for an answer.

He likes me. Not friend like, but boyfriend/girlfriend like. Thoughts were buzzing through me head and I watched Blake’s face fall, he looked down.

“But you obviously don’t feel the same way. It’s okay, I understand.” He turned around to leave, but I clasped onto his hand, pulling him back.

I leant forward, tiptoeing, to peck him on the lips.

I learnt away to see an expression of shock which turned into a full blow grin. “I like you too,” I told him.

“Good.” He smirked.

We stood in awkward silence for a few moments, until I decided to break it. “So then, what happens now?”

“Well, I was hoping you would be my girlfriend?” he gave me a puppy dog look, knowing I couldn’t resist.

I pretended to think about it, and his look got worse. “Yes, Blake; I would love to be your girlfriend.”