Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Condoms

I left the guy after we had sex, going back to the kitchen. I saw some weed on the table and rolled it in to a spliff, a guy next to me raised his light and sparked up the spliff.

It didn’t take long for me to smoke it and the guy handed me a spliff of his. We shared it and soon I was off to find Aidan.

I found him in a room upstairs with a different girl. Aidan was currently lifting the girls skirt up when I felt it appropriate to step in.

“Aidan, you don’t wanna do that. I just looked at the expiration dates on the condoms and there about a year out,” I lied.

“SHIT! Really?!” He exclaimed.

“Totally,”

He moved away from the girl and we walked out the room together, without a backward glance at the girl left panting on the bed.

We started to walk towards his house when I could no longer hold in my laughter.

“Willow?! I can’t believe you; you almost gave me a heart attack. I already fucked 3 girls.” I burst out in even more hysterics and Aidan started to laugh with me.

“What you on?” He asked me.

“Weed and a tab,” I told him.

“Wow, you’re hardcore,” he said, sarcastic.

“Oh, really? So you won’t be wanting any then?” I asked him, pulling out another spliff I had managed to steal.

“I didn’t say that,” he told me, snatching the spliff and lighting it; taking a long drag before passing it to me.

It was about 1 in the morning. We soon finished the spliff and I began to skip—feeling as high as a cat. I took Aidans hand and pulled him towards me, making his slow dance with me.

He began to hum a tune and we danced in the darkness, until the silence was broken when he sneezed.

I started to laugh again and we began to walk to his house. His mother was out for the night so it would be us two. We went up to his bedroom, and I pulled off my dress and shoes as Aidan removed his clothes so he was just in his boxers.

He went to lay in his double bed and I lay next to him.

“3 girls, you say?” I teased.

“Yup. How about you?” He asked.

“One,” I told him.

“That it?” He joked.

“I’m already a slag, Aidan,” I told him, changing the atmosphere.

“You’re not a slag, Li-Li,”

“I am. I screw everything up.”

“You don’t,” He told me firmly.

“I don’t even know why I did it. I love Blake,”

“You need to get over him, Willow,” he said. “He doesn’t want to see you anymore. He’s moving to London to prove his point. Just live your life, who cares what he thinks?”

I ignored him, turning over on the bed to face the wall. I heard him sigh and turn out the lights.