Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Revealed

“Well done, Blake,” I said sarcastically.

“It is not my fault!” He said childishly. We were currently walking on the beach. After Blake had pulled me outside, we could no longer return to watch Twilight.

“Yes it is. You’re the one who dragged us out here, and I really wanted to watch Twilight as well,” I mulled.

“Am I not good enough for you?” He asked in mock hurt.

I scoffed. “I would rather look at Edward Cullen then you getting ice cream around your mouth,” I told him, eyeing the his chocolate cornetto getting closer to his mouth so all it took was a push in the right direction and it was covering his face.

“YOU!-“ but I didn’t hear him after that because I decided to start running.

I sprinted as fast as I could, but even then I’m sure I saw a turtle pass me. It wasn’t long until I felt something hit my back, pushing me down onto the sand.

“Get off me!” I shouted at him.

I felt him roll me over and I spat the sand out of my mouth. “You idiot, Blake! I’ve got sand in my mouth and up my nose!” I whined whilst he laugh.

“Good. I have chocolate ice cream up my nose, so deal with it.” We both began to laugh, and I couldn’t help but notice that Blake was still lying on top of me, a knee on either side of my body supporting his. He began to lean in, and I raised my head to close the distance. He moved his lips tantalizing slow, his soft, deep kisses torturing me. I moaned into the kiss and I felt him smirk, we must have continued for minutes, until we heard one loud cough come from close by.

We broke apart, panting, and turned at the time to see the whole gang watching us. Aidan was looking at us with a disturbed face, evidently he made the coughing noise, and his expression stood out from the rest as everyone else was grinning.

We both quickly stood up, looking everywhere else but at each other and the gang. I wiped at my mouth, aware that I had chocolate ice cream all around my face, and stole a glance at Blake to see he was doing the same. After about 4 awkward minutes Blake decided to break the uncomfortable silence.

“Well,” he coughed to clear his throat. “Me and Willow have something to tell you.”

“Like that sucking session didn’t tell us,” I heard Aidan mutter.

As always, we all ignored him and Blake proceeded to take my hand in his. Everyone then went onto say congratulations and it all sounded as if we had announced we were engaged.

Eventually it all stopped and I noticed the time. “Why are you all here? Twilight shouldn’t be done yet.”

“We didn’t get the chance to watch it all. When you didn’t come back in we decided to go and look for you. We asked the man at the ticket stall and he told us you went storming out of here, yelling at each other, and then you both came in, but had forgotten you’re ticket. So we come here, and this is what we find—you two playing tonsil tennis.” Josh told us.

“Sorry,” we both muttered together.

“So what are we going to do now?” Kate asked.

“Well I don’t know about you guys but I have to be home at 11, it’s 7 now, so we could just walk around the beach?” Effie said.

So we all agreed to do that. We found a sand dune and choose to sit on that, looking out at the sea. Everything was peaceful as we watched the waves roll onto the sand, until Aidan decided to speak.

“Why do men have nipples?”

“Oh my God, Aidan,” James said.

“Just asking a question which has been troubling me,” he told us all.

“But why do they have to be such stupid questions?” Effie snapped.

“What? So now I can’t even ask a question I want to know the answer of?” he retorted.

“No! Not if they are stupid, pointless things like that.”

“Then fuck you, Effie. Excuse me for being me.”

And for once I had never seen such an expression on Aidan’s face. I had seen many, but
none which was full of such hurt and pain and anger as the current one.

He stormed off after that, almost running. Everyone was crowded around Effie other then Blake and I. “I’m going to see how he is,” I told him.

“Okay,” He quickly pecked me on my lips, and I left him, knowing exactly where Aidan would be.