Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Seeing Him

I was pregnant.

Aidan held me whilst I sobbed into his chest, muttering reassurances. He told me if I ever wanted to keep the baby then he would be there for me, a father figure. But I had no idea what I would do.

We sat down and talked for the next 3 and a half hours, until I finally decided what it was I would do.

Abortion.
a⋅bor⋅tion
  [uh-bawr-shuh n]
–noun
1. Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
2. any of various surgical methods for terminating a pregnancy, esp. during the first six months.
3. Also called spontaneous abortion. MISCARRIAGE (def. 3).
4. an immature and nonviable fetus.


We had it all planned out. I would soon be visiting the doctor with Linda, Aidan’s mum and also Aidan who would pretend to be the father. I wanted to take the abortion pill.

It was settled.

I was not going to tell my parents; it would only give them more reason to hate me. So instead Aidan had a different idea. Clubbing.

Aidan knew someone who ran a club for 16’s and over. We were 15 but would be able to get in because of connections. So I pulled on some short high-waisted shorts with a simple white vest top.

Aidan threw on some clothes which he always seemed to leave at my house when he came round and we proceeded to leave.

We had to take the bus as the club was in a different town, and then when got there we had a five minute walk.

On the bus old people where giving us looks of disgust; boys where looking my way and the girls stared at Aidan.

“They’re all staring,” Aidan said to me.

“How about we give them something to stare at?” I smirked.

I placed my hand on Aidans thigh and started rub up and down on it. He bent down and started to kiss my neck, but unfortunately we couldn’t go any further cause then we had to get off.

I picked Aidan’s hand up and started to pull him off the bus.

“Come on big boy,” I said quite loudly, so those who weren’t looking at us now where.

When we got off the bus I burst out laughing, Aidan along with me.

“Come on, let’s go get hammered.”

We started to walk, talking about the people on the bus when Aidan stopped rather abruptly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, following his line of direction.

Blake was stood there, his hand in another girls. I froze, not knowing what to do.

“Come on,” Aidan murmured, pulling me into the club.

I couldn’t break eye contact with Blake. I watched as the girl pulled Blake down to her, and they began to make out. But I saw Blake looking at me, gauging my reaction. He would see me go into the club, holding Aidan’s hand. What would he think?