Status: Complete :')

Note to Self: Just Breathe

Cohen

The week that followed after seeing Cohen grope Scarlett was filled with 2 people. Blake or Aidan. If I wasn’t with Aidan and his family, then I would be with Blake on a date or something. Effie and Aidan stilled hadn’t made up, but we were all trying. My family was now aware that Blake and I were going out, just as his family was, but he was often suspicious when I would tell him I was going to see Aidan. I badly yearned to tell Blake the reason why I was always with him, but it wasn’t for me to tell.

I had just got ready to go to the cinema, once again, with Blake. It was just Cohen and I in the house, and he was currently making himself some tea. I pulled myself on the worktop next to him.

“Yo, Doc!” I said cheekily.

“Yes, Willow?”

“Should I go to the doctors if I have a pain in my chest all the time?” I asked him.

“That depends.”

“On?” I urged.

“Well, what kind of pain is it?”

“A dull one, it just feels like someone stamped on my chest and then it passes.”

He took my hand. “Come with me,” he told me. "I'll see what I can do."

He pulled me into his and Scarlett’s room.

“Just take off your top for me, it will make it easier.”

I pulled it off, not ashamed of my C chest. Cohen did a little awkward cough as he went and received a stethoscope from his bag. He put it in his ears and put the end on my chest, I flinched away from the cold.

After a while, he spoke. “It’s probably just heartburn, but if it persists, then go to your GP.” He told me.

“Okay. Thanks Cohen.” I told him, pulling my top back on and walking out the room.

“No problem,” I heard him say quietly.