Obsession

By the Way, Nice Bod

“Where are we going?” I whined as Jake continued to drag me through the tree’s.

“Chill, we’ll be there in a bit,” he said reassuringly. I sighed and continued to follow him.

After what seemed like days, we reached a clearing. Right in the center was a big blanket and a bottle of wine surrounded by those fancy Glade flameless candles, “Glade?” I asked.

“Hey, I didn’t want to burn down the whole forest,” He smiled, pulling me toward the blanket. “Want some wine?” Jake held out the bottle.

“I don’t see why not,” I smiled and sat beside him, leaning my back against his chest. “Your comfy, did you know that?” I reached up and started playing with his hair.

“Thank you?” He questioned, handing me a rather large coffee mug with wine.

“No fancy wine glasses?”

“Nope, sorry. I couldn’t find any in my cabinets,” He said with fake sympathy.

“Eh, oh well. Cheers to… to what?”

“Finally being alone,” He said seductively, putting his glass down and taking mine. He leaned over me and kissed me gently on the lips. Jake started to trail down my neck and too my collarbone. I let out a quiet moan and felt him smile against my neck.

~*~

“God, I love you Ava,” He groaned.

I heard something in the trees around us, “Jake. Jake stop, someone’s watching,” I pushed on his chest.

“Babe, your just paranoid,” He didn’t budge. I looked around the trees, I saw nothing so I blew it off and went back to my small piece of heaven.

Two days later

“Ava! You got some mail!” Mum called up to me.

“Kay! Set it on the counter, I’ll come get it in a minute,” I called to her.

“Hey, babe, I gotta go. I’ll call you later,” I said to Jake, who I was talking to over the phone.

“Alright, see you tomorrow?” He asked. I replied with a uh-huh and hung up.

“Who’s it from?” I asked, running down the stairs to the kitchen.

“I don’t know, there’s no return address. Looks kinda businessy. Just open it.”

“I will. Up in my room,” I snatched the envelope off the counter and ran upstairs.

I plopped down on my bed and tore open the manila envelope, dumping the contents out on my bed. I almost screamed at the sight. There were twenty or so pictures of my ‘little piece of heaven’ from two days ago. I started shifting through the pictures, and came across a plain white piece of paper with little snippets of newspaper spelling out,

Why do you keep ignoring me? I guess I have to take matters into my own hands.

Oh, by the way, nice bod. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! ^.^

I posted this before, but I deleted it on acident.

I'll post later today.