Lyrics To A Broken Heart

003

My head was thumping by the time lunch had finished and my lesson of Maths was in comense. How I wished to just escape these stupid 4 walls...I knew what the teacher was trying to teach us already, but yet she still carried on. Miss Liket knew to well that I didn't really grab the concentration for Maths, so when I heard everyone leaving and saw today's lesson in note form infront of me, I knew I had drifted off for the whole lesson. My mind wondered back to that guy...Tyler Marcel. But I didn't want it to wonder back to him, he was driving me insane and I had only seen his face!

Milly's face popped up around the classroom door. Her smile beaming my way, I just had to reply but yet it was a weak smile I sent back. Her eyes watched me carefully place everything back in my bags, before scuffing my shoes over towards her. Miss Liket smiled at me, not asking what was wrong which she usually did if I was in this kind of mood.

Milly started pulling me towards the college doors. Once she knew where she was going, you never stopped her, or could stop her to be honest. I watched everyone leave in their cars and for some reason I felt depressed. What was wrong with me today?? That guy was nothing to me, and he's making me feel broken...

"Lyric! Wake up from day dreaming! Your coming round mine remember?? Go home and get ready, I'll be at yours in half hour, got it??!" she screeched in my ear. I just agree and started walking out of college. My mind set on his stupid face instead of what ever else was happening around me.

About half way home I heard another pair of foot steps. My heart rate quickened and as I tried to speed my footing, a hand grabbed onto mine. I think I jumped out of my skin about...say, 10 feet in the air...

"Hey woah!" a guy's voice said. I looked at them with fear filled eyes, until I met that stupid face and suddenly got very angry. I pulled my arm from his grip and started to stalk away from him. Why was he following me??!

I kept walking, even though I knew he was following me. I was sick of this...first he ruins most of my day just having to pop up everywhere, and yet now he's following me home after giving me the most biggest fright in the world. Soon I couldn't bear it, and stopped, spinning around ready to unleash my anger at him,

"What do you want??!" I shouted. He stopped dead and his face turned white. I was sick of this guy already and it was just his first day. I stood there, glaring at him for a few more minutes, waiting for a response I soon gathered I wasn't going to get.

I turned back around and carried on walking. Speeding to my house before he could find out where I lived and bug me even more for just being there. Ugh! What was with him??!