Status: more comments/subscriptions= more updates

You Are the Cream Filling in My Twinkies

Chapter 11- Anti Love, Anti Birthday

I sighed waiting to go back on the bus. I was pretty much mad at everybody now. They kidnapped me, almost gave me a concussion and dragged me to New Jersey and any other place they were going to for two months.

“Why do you look so mean?” Martin the merch guy asked walking past me.

“I don’t look mean.” I said.

“Yeah, you do. You’re sitting with your arms folded legs crossed and shades on almost as if you were secretly glaring at somebody.” He said.

“Whatever.” I sighed.

“Here be useful, come help me set the tent up.” He said.

I sighed and got up and went to the truck with Martin.

“So, I hear it’s your birthday.” He smirked when we were walking from the tent.

“Sadly.” I sighed.

I never liked my birthday. Not because I got older, but because something twisted and demented always happened.

For example; last year (my eighteenth birthday) somebody broke into Janice’s and I’s apartment. And my fifteenth birthday was when my parents died. Yeah not so great. This year I would spend the whole time stuck in Delaware angry at my best friend.

“Why sadly?”

“Nothing good ever happens on my birthday.” I shrugged. “So I never celebrate it and I don’t like people attempting to do it for me.”

Martin got a semi worried look on his face. “What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He shook his head.

Bull shit. I thought.

~#~

Luck loves me not tonight, I'm running out...
This four leaf clover's all but useless now.
I've got four wheels that say I'm not alone tonight,
I'm always looking for a joy ride through the
Brightest part of this town.

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."

Put up or shut up, we're not wasting time again,
The credits are rolling and we're getting lost again,
In parking lots, to serenading sirens,
As the blue lights bathed our smiles...

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."

Lets take a moment to reflect,
On the past few years of my life,
I haven't worked myself away,
To stay inside.
This is the time to let us...

Break out, break out,
As we escape through the windows,
Head for the car, and never look back, singing-singing,
"Break out, break out,
Our time has come and we've got these big city dreams."

“Thank you Delaware!” Alex screamed into the mic before the lights went out.

The guys came off stage laughing because Zack almost tripped.

“Shut up.” He said as if he were about to cry and running off somewhere.

“Hey, good job.” Casey said giving Rian a kiss.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

I would admit that at times I did get jealous of them. Everything went perfect for them no matter what. If they fought they would immediately admit somebody was wrong. They were perfect for each other and it was so sweet and adorable that it was becoming sickening and gross.

It was love.

“So TG, what do you want to do tonight, since we leave tomorrow afternoon and it is only 10.” Alex asked me calling me my nickname which stood for Twinkie Girl.

“Nothing.” I sighed.

“Sure?” Janice asked.

“Positive.” I said walking to the bus.

“Jack, you need to fix this.” I heard Casey say while I walked.

I never told them that I had extremely good hearing and I could filter through anything.

“Why? She started it and she doesn’t want to fix anything.” Jack said.

“You two are so fucking difficult.” Rian said most likely rolling his eyes.

I didn’t start anything. He did. He brought up that he was still pissed off at me and he was sorry for loving me. I only said I was sorry for the same thing. So pretty much it’s his fault.

I don’t know how long I’ll be mad at Jack but if we don’t talk by the end of the tour then I’m done with him.

Done being his friend and done being in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments will speed the updates up, so until I am happy with it then I will update.

Lyrics are Break Out! Break Out!