Status: more comments/subscriptions= more updates

You Are the Cream Filling in My Twinkies

Chapter 23- Movie Night

“What!” Janice yelled excited.

“Say yes!” Casey demanded.

“I don’t know what to say.” I explained frustrated.

“Why not?” The asked at the same time.

“Think about it, the guys are on the road more than they are at home. I’m in school half of the time, what’s the point? We are never going to see each other.”

“It’s not stopping you now.” Janice pointed.

“I know, but, ugh I just need to think… a lot.” I said.

I was so confused. I wanted to marry him but I was too worried. I would admit that one of Jack’s flaws was thinking about reality. Sometimes he got wrapped up in his world and forgot what was real. He knew it as much as I did.

But I also knew I couldn’t say I didn’t love him for that. When he did have his head in the clouds and I stayed on the ground, feeling like I was being fucked over, he’d take me with him and make me forget everything.

“Don’t hurt yourself thinking, kid.” Casey said sticking her tongue out at me.

“Bite me bitch.” I muttered.

With that said she climbed over my bed and bit my arm. “OW! I was kidding! I hope you get rabies!”

“Oh goodness did Jack give you that instead of an STD?” She joked back.

“Don’t’ you get STD’s by se- JERRY YOU DID IT?” Janice yelled happy.

I hadn’t told Janice about my so called adventure since she was in Alaska with her Aunt for Christmas.

“Yeah the virgin died.” Casey laughed.

“About time, I thought her vagina would get dusty before she ever did it.” Janice teased.

I gave her the finger as I went into the kitchen. The guys were in New York for a while so we were having movie night.

When I had begun to get stuff out the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Alex, Zack and Rian.

“Where is Jack?” I asked as they came in.

“Oh nice to see you too Jerry.” Rian said.

“Sorry, Hi.” I corrected. “Where is Jack?” I asked as Casey and Janice came out.

“We have no idea, he said he’d be here later.” Zack shrugged.

I sighed. “All right. Casey, Rian, get a room.” I rolled my eyes as they kissed non stop.

“Oh please, I heard you and Jack did last week.” Rian said.

I rolled my eyes. “What? You two finally did it!” Alex exclaimed running over to hug me. “I’m so proud of you. Wait, wait, now were you two safe?” He asked holding my shoulders.

“That’s none of your business.” I said pinching his side.

We all laughed. Between all of us, we never had any secrets.

~#~

Half way through X-men, Jack still hadn’t gotten here. And that was making me restless.

I got up and went in the hallway to call him. Of course like the first few times I called, I had only gotten his voicemail.

“Hey it’s Jack, if I love you leave a message. If you are a machine, or bill collector this is not Jack Barakat.”

Beep

“Hey, it’s me. Where are you? Call me back.”

“I’m actually behind you.” He laughed.

I jumped scared by him suddenly being there. “Where the hell have you been?” I asked hitting his chest.

“I just went to pick something up.” He said.

“What?” I asked.

He smiled. “This.” He took a small black box out of his pocket and opened it.

There was a engagement ring in the box. There was no way his head was in the clouds.

“Jerry, I was dead serious when I asked you to marry me the other night.” He said sensing I was thinking he half wasn’t. “I need to know your answer.” He said.

FLASHBACK

“What are we going to do when we get older?” Jack asked as we sat on the roof of his house one night.

We had just gotten back from our proms. He was still in his tux and I was in my dress. Since the proms were on the same night we didn’t go to either one together.

“I don’t know. I know I’m going to be in NYU.” I said.

“Well, I don’t mean like two or three years from now, something like… 10 or 15 years.” He shrugged.

I thought. I never thought that far ahead.

“Hmm, I do know I wanna do something with music. Maybe an A&R at a record company or something. I’d probably want to be married, maybe kids. I don’t know I’ve never thought that far ahead.” I shrugged. “What about you?”

“I don’t know. Hell I don’t even know what I wanna do tomorrow. I guess I want something in music too. Wife, kids, golden retriever, you know the whole white picket fence suburb shit.” He said.

I laughed. “Who knows.” I said laying back.

BACK TO NOW

“Jerr, say something.” He said.

I thought.

I loved him so much. I couldn’t see my life without him.

“Yes.” I said.

“Seriously?” He asked excited.

“Yes.” I smiled just as happy.

He gave me a kiss and as he did he slipped the ring on my finger.

“But promise me this.” I said pulling away.

“Anything.”

“1, let’s not tell anybody just yet.” I said knowing all the hype that would happen.

“Ok.”

“2, I want to finish school before we do anything.” I said.

“Babe, I told you, I’ll wait as long as I have to.” He smiled.

I smiled back knowing I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have decided that the story will end soon, however I will not tell you when. Just like I will not tell you if there is a sequal. Comment and let me know what you think about this chapter.

Jack & Jerry
Everybody