Status: more comments/subscriptions= more updates

You Are the Cream Filling in My Twinkies

Chapter 4- Friends Can't Live Without Them, Can't Live Without Them

After a few weeks Jack and I had became good friends. Casey knew that one day I would see him as more but I highly doubt that would happen in real life.

“So Westwood’s homecoming is next week. School is going to be a battlefield.” Janice our other friend said when we are outside after school.

“Who’s the game against?” Casey asked.

“Remington of course.” I said.

“You would know that wouldn’t you?” Casey said.

“What you asked I answered. And it has nothing to do with Jack anyway.” I said.

“Who’s Jack?” Janice asked confused.

“Jerry’s new boyfriend.” Casey smiled.

“Twinkie boy?” Janice asked.

“He isn’t my boyfriend. We are only friends.” I sighed explaining for the billionth time.

“Then why is he here?” Casey smirked.

“What?” I asked turning around and seeing him in his car.

“He’s hot, why isn’t he your boyfriend?”

“Because according to her she can’t see him as nothing more than a friend.” Casey said in a nasal tone.

“But he’s fucking sex on fucking legs and he’s fucking going after you Damnit.” Janice said.

“Whatever. I’m going to see what he wants.” I said getting my bag and going over there.

“Hello Geraldine.” He joked.

“Unless you don’t want to get kicked in the balls don’t ever say that again. Why are you here?” I asked trying not to smile.

“Go ahead and smile, you know you want to. But I am here because I want to take you somewhere.” He said.

“Where?”

“Just to a friend’s house. I want you to see us play.”

Jack did tell me that he was in a band with some of his friends.

“You wont get raped or anything.” He said in defense.

I laughed a little and got into the car. I texted Casey that I would be home later on our way to whoever’s house we were going to.

CASEY
FUCKING SEX ON LEGS!!! (It’s Janice not Casey)
CASEY
What Janice said and the addition of go out with him and be more than friends have fun kiddies =)
ME
Whatever.
“How was your day?” He asked.

I laughed a little. “Fine. So what is Westwood planning for spirit week?”

“If I told you I’d have to kill you.” He said in a serious voice.

“Why so serious?” I asked.

He laughed a little bit. “You win.” He said. “But seriously, I can’t tell you. Percy Prep girls have a reputation of running their mouths to other girls and Remington finds out what we are doing.”

“But I know how to keep secrets thank- you.” I said.

“Still can’t tell ya babycakes.” He said stopping in front of a house. “We are here.” He said undoing his seat belt.

I didn’t realize until then I was still in my uniform (The cliché red plaid skirt with a button down knee high socks and shoes.

“Hold on.” I said unzipping my bag for my flip flops and black t-shirt. I unbuttoned my shirt so I could put my other one.

“If you didn’t have that tank- top under I could have sworn you were stripping for me.” Jack smirked.

“In your dreams.” I said putting my flip flops on and getting out.

We walked over to the garage where Jack started banging on it.

“Hold your fucking horses!” A voice called before the door lifted up.

“Holy shit you are hot.” A curly haired guy called out.

I arched an eyebrow not knowing what to say.

“That’s Zack, don’t mind him.” Jack said as we both walked in.

“Well the Troll doll has a point.” The guy who pulled up the garage said. “I’m Rian.” He said offering me to shake his hand. “You must be Jerry.” He said kissing my hand.

“Hey paws off I told her you weren’t going to rape her.” Jack said putting his guitar on.

“That won’t stop him.” Another guy with a guitar scoffed. “I’m Alex.” He waved.

“You can sit over there.” Jack said.

“Balls! I lost my pick.” Alex said.

The guys had begun to scare me but not enough. I should have expected Jack being friends with people like this.

“There is one in my case.” Jack nodded.

“Got it. Let’s start.” Alex said getting the pick and going back to the mic.

Front page of the magazine said,
"Don't believe a word you read, I'm just telling lies - Just telling lies..."
Fall short this time of goals you rose to meet that night,
Don't worry yourselves - worry yourselves,
We can carry ourselves - carry ourselves..

How does it feel to wake up knowing that you're playing on something
that could have been nothing but a sad, sad song,
about a group of kids who lost it all to the great, big city?

Are we both crazy?
Or are we searching for more than life behind the same four walls...
Pour me another drink I'll commit myself to it and lose track of reason to believe in nothing.

I know this is ridiculous,
that's just like me...
Make the most of living while you're young and have the chance to take your chances...
'Cause I've got to, I've got to go...

Don't be afraid I've got your back when times get rough and bring you down...
Maybe you don't understand we've got to take this or break this off,
it's all up to us and you better believe...

We're just so crazy,
we're all just searching for more than this life behind the same four walls.
Pour me another drink, I'll commit myself to it and lose track of reason to believe in nothing.

I know this is ridiculous,
that's just like me...
Make the most of living while you're young and have the chance to take your chances...
'Cause I've got to, I've got to go...

I know this is ridiculous,
that's just like me...
Make the most of living while you're young and have the chance to take your chances...

Fuck regrets and lets burn this city down.

They had sounded really good. I watched Jack play and he seemed more into his music more than anything.

“And it finally goes through without interruptions.” Alex said after the last note.

“You guys sound great.” I complemented.

“Thanks.” Zack said giving a cheesy smile.

“Does that make Jack look hotter to you?” Alex asked.

He was hot anyway. Damnit stop Jerry. But he really was really, really hot. Like Janice said he was sex on legs.

“Dude, we are only friends.” Jack sighed annoyed as if they had had this discussion before.

He talks about me?. Blah whatever, like I said I couldn’t think of Jack that way. True I thought he was hot but I couldn’t see him that way.

So why think about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the update MIA. I've been busy but I'll try to write more

the lyrics are I Can't Do The One Two Step