Status: more comments/subscriptions= more updates

You Are the Cream Filling in My Twinkies

Chapter 7- Sleepover

“Tell me what you want what you really, really want.” Alex sung in a brush.

“I’ll tell you what I want what I really, really want.” Zack sung back striking a gay guy pose.

“I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really-“ Alex sung again and then shoving the brush in Rian’s face.

“Really wanna zigzags gag?” Rian said not knowing the words.

“No babe it’s zigazig ha.” Casey corrected.

“How about zigazig I don’t give a fuck?” He asked.

We all laughed. “Oh honey participate in the fun.” Zack said in a tone.

“I’d rather not. I think I’m fine without the boas.” Rian laughed.

I was doing a project last year and needed boas. Since Jack was nosy he went into my closet and screamed “Time to break out the boas!” to everybody. So he did what he said and broke out the boas.

“Well I want to do something.” Janice smirked. “We all admit something to each other that we never did admit.”

“I guess that’s ok.” Alex said.

“Ha I can think of a ton.” Rian said.

“Ok good so lets play. Zack first.” Janice declared.

“Hmm… Alex I gave you that chocolate filled with laxative in the 8th grade.” He admitted.

“That was you!”

Zack gave him a toothy grin. “You’re turn Jan.”

“Jerry I stole your Batman doll in kindergarten.”

“It was an action figure and gee thanks I cried for three days because I couldn’t find it.” I said thinking of my batman.

“Casey go.”

“Rian I have a strong disliking for your mother.” Casey muttered.

“Who doesn’t.” He rolled his eyes.

We all laughed and Casey kissed his cheek. “Alex you go.”

He laughed. “I am the sandwich bandit.” He smiled.

“That was you!” We all screamed.

For three weeks something important of our had gotten stolen out of our cars and lockers. After something got stolen there was a note that instructed we leave a peanut butter, banana and jelly sandwich in the park on a bench at 4 in the morning.

Everybody took pillows and began to hit Alex while he laughed.

“Banana Jack go.”

He sat there
“Uhh.” He said not knowing what to say.

Knowing Jack he knew what he wanted to say but he wasn’t going to say it.

“I have nothing.” He shrugged.

“Oh come on Jackie there must be something.” Rian said pulling the strings of his alpaca hat.

He sighed. ”I’ve admitted almost everything to everybody.” He said looking at me when he said everybody.

I sighed knowing there was going to be a fight.

“Oh does this have to do with-“ Zack started looking back and forth at us. Jack and I were having a glare- off.

“Yeap.” Jack said popping his p. “Your turn Geraldine.”

He never used my name unless he was mad at me. which was only twice.

“Who the fuck is Geraldine?” Alex laughed.

“I have nothing either.” I challenged back at him. “Your turn Jack.”

“Ok I think I have one. Jerry I’m sorry for loving you.” He said. “Your turn Jerry.”

“I’m not sorry for not talking to you or coming back.” I retorted. “Jack?”

“I’m sorry for ever thinking you were my world.”

“I’m sorry for thinking you were mine!” I said as we both stood up not breaking each others stares.

“I’m sorry for…”
♠ ♠ ♠
To be cont.

Hmm I wonder what's happening from there...