Status: more comments/subscriptions= more updates

You Are the Cream Filling in My Twinkies

Chapter 9- What The Hell?

I had waken up the next morning and gone into the living room. Everybody was passed out on the floor or was like Alex and passed out on the couch.

He must have been the first to go to sleep because he had a penis drawn on his face. I sighed and began to pick up the beer bottles on the floor or table.

After cleaning up I got out a glass of water for everyone and two aspirins beside the glasses since they were probably hungover.

I heard somebody turn over and groan.

"Safety kit is on the table." I sighed not paying attention to who had woken up.

"Thanks." Alex said. "Hey are you ok?"

"I’m fine." I said still not paying attention.

"Are you sure?"

I couldn't take Alex seriously because of the art on his face.

"Talk to me when you don't have genitals on your face." I said.

“Damn it. Never pass out first.” He said to himself. “Look I don’t care. I know you and Jack never fight so what’s up. We’ve only seen each other for not even 24 hours.”

“Alex, it’s nothing.” I said for the last time. “Can you please wash the dick off your face?”

I had to admit I loved my friends. They would all make me say what’s wrong with me. Sadly this time it really wasn’t going to work.

“I’ll do it for you but I’ll me back and you’re going to spill. If not I’ll lace you’re drink with rat poison.” He smiled going into the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and continued to clean the little partywe they, had last night.

~#~

After two days of not talking to Jack the guys were finally leaving New York. I told everybody (except Jack) Bye, like I did last time. I was going to be alone for the summer since Janice was going on tour with the guys.

I was unlocking the door to my apartment and then a sack was being thrown over my head. I screamed not being able to get out of the sack and my hands and legs being bound together. Whoever was taking me had a problem with getting my legs because I was kicking and I eventually kicked somebody’s balls.

“Shit.” A voice that sounded like one of those voice changers cried in pain.

“Keep going.” The same voice but different person said.

“Let me go!” I yelled as I was slung over somebody’s shoulder and whoever had me over their shoulder slapped my ass.

“What the fuck!” I squirmed while being carried.

“Hurry up!” The same but different voice called.

Whoever was carrying me began to run and then they ran inside of somewhere.

Once again I yelled let me go before something hitting my head and causing me to pass
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes another clifhanger. If you comment enough tonight I shall publish more