Status: New story. Comments make me feel loved : )

Style Is War

Friends with Benefits?

"Do I know you? Or have I met you before?" Bill tilted his head to the side cutely and I smiled sheepishly.

"Well we have met before. At a meet and greet."

"Yeah! Your the girl that didn't scream when you met us!" Tom said as if it was unusual.

"Wait you went to a Tokio Hotel meet and great? Strify is going to kill you!" Romeo and Kiro seemed shocked that i would even consider something like going to one of their concerts let alone meet them.

"Which is why Strify doesn't know." Savannah said as if it was obvious. Tom and Bill looked confused for a moment.

"Is Strify your boy friend then?" They asked together. Everyone else just stared at them.

"You mean you don't see it?"

"No. Are we suppose to see something?"

"How about how much Kitty and Strify look a like?" They both stared at my face for awhile, not speaking. Every minute they would get closer and closer until they were right next to my face. I blinked about 20 times before taking a step back.

"So you two are siblings then?" Tom asked. I shook my head.

"Twins." Bill's eyes and smile brightened and he took my hands in his.

"Your a twin too? I know were going to get along just fine now! Are you the older or younger twin?" He stared at me with his big smile and I blushed.

"Y-younger." Tom laughed and Bill cheered.

"Yeah! Your just like me then! Were definitely going to become best friends!" Bill went on and on about how great it was to meet another younger twin, while my blushed deepened because he hadn't let go of my hands yet. Just as i was about to past out from the heat on my face, Tom pulled Bill off me and explain why he couldn't smother people like that. Bill just pouted while the others snickered at my still red face.

Matt and Jeremy took my hands and dragged me to the back room, saying they needed some personal time with me because they were deprived. They dragged me to the back room and we got started.

Third person point of view

Savannah, Kiro, and Romeo snickered as Kitty was dragged out of the room.

"What did they mean by personal time?" Bill was just as confused as Tom.

"Lets just say those three are very. . . close. . . to each other." Tom raised and eyebrow.

"So are they all friends with benefits or something?"

"Or something."