Status: New story. Comments make me feel loved : )

Style Is War

Strip Poker Anyone?

Tom waved and Bill stood up to shake hands with Strify. I nudged him forward and they shook hands briefly.

"Wow you two really do look a-like!"

"Well of course were twins." I pinched Strify's arm and told him to behave. We all went back into our conversations, though Strify stood as far away from Bill as he could, dragging me with him. I huffed and pouted and Bill seemed disappointed that I wasn't by him. Or maybe it was Strify? Who knows. But I'll never get close to Bill at this rate. Thankful I didn't have to come up with anything. Just as I was about to yell at Strify for not letting me talk to Bill, Emmie walked up.

"Strify," She tugged on his arm and leaned against him, "Come watch anime with me in my bunk." Strify blushed. He so liked her.

"Emmie we've already watched over a hundred." He tried to get his arm back but she just wrapped her arms around his waist and rubbed her face against his chest.

"But I wanna watch Ikuto-kun in Shugo Chara! And besides you look just like him." Strify blushed harder.

"S-so what?"

"So he's hot." She smirked, knowing she had him. Strify had a determined look on his face and started dragging her down the stairs.

"Behave Kitty!" Savannah and I laughed with the boys and I shared a smirk with her. She reached into her bags and took out some vodka and a deck of cards.

"So. . . Strip Poker anyone?" I said with a smirk. Tom and the other boys cheered while Bill blushed heavily. I sat in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't you want to play Billa?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know this is short but I don't think I will be updating for awhile. My relationship is currently on the rocks and I'm very depressed right now which has a habit of showing up in my writing, so it might be awhile before I update. But please still comment because that makes me feel better and you might get an update that way.

Kitty