Status: New story. Comments make me feel loved : )

Style Is War

Savannah is Not Wearing a Bra!

“So? Will you play or not?” Bill was speechless as I sat in his lap. I started playing with his hair and running my fingers up and down his chest. I softly kissed his cheek before giggling and moving my mouth to his ear.

"Don't you want to see what under here Billa? I assure you is not a lot." I nibbled on his ear and he gasped. With that I got up laughing.

“Savannah be a Doll and call the other girls up, OK?” She nodded and whipped out her phone. She quickly sent a text and looked to me for more direction.

“Tom you and the boys convince Bill to play.” She grabbed Kiro by his hoodie. “Not you. You’re a girl tonight Kiro-chan.” He smiled and took my hand leading me over to Savannah. Within seconds Bianca or Wrath, and Kimiko or gluttony, came upstairs.

“Okay girls and Kiro, here’s what I need you to do. I’ll need more liquor, junk food, party music, and someone text Emmy to see if Strify is asleep yet. Now go.” They all set about to their own tasks while listening to the boys argue with Bill. Well I was too but still. Tom had a pretty damn good argument. I really don't know why Bill would refuse in the first place. I mean a chance to see three hot girls naked? Hm, maybe he did like Strify after all.

“Bill come on please. When will we ever have the chance to play strip poker with willing sober girls again? You can not pass this up! Please do this for me Billa, because if you don’t I will be extremely mad at you! Besides I know Savannah is not wearing a bra!”

We all looked at her. She simply smiled innocently.

“Aren’t you going to deny it?” Kimiko looked shocked but no one else from my band did. We knew it was most likely true.

“Why would I? I’m not going to lie.” She still smiled and we shook our heads at her.

“You’re such a slut Savannah. Look are you guys going to play or not?”

We’re playing!” Guess Bill didn’t have a choice either way. We all finished setting up and sat down to explain the rules. We all sat in boy girl order for some reason or other. Tom said it was so he could see every girl when she would have to go naked.

“Okay listen up. Every person for themselves, deuces are wild, socks and such do not count and neither do shoes or hats. Got?” Everyone nodded and we got started.

Half an Hour Later

Okay so this is what happened. I do not know how it happened. I do not know why it happened. I just know that it happened and we will all take it to our graves. But if asked about it in an interview, we will mention small details just for or own enjoyment.

So this is how everyone ended up.

Girls:

Kitty: Left in mini skirt, bra, thong, leg warmers, and heels.

Bianca: Left in heels, skimpy bra, and thong.

Kimiko: Left in tank top, bra, panties, and heels.

Savannah: Left in mini skirt, thong (Which everyone could see when she bent over. And I assure you she did a lot.), and heels.

Kiro: Left in Jeans, boxers, socks, and shoes.

Boys:

Bill: Left in undershirt, jeans, boxers, shoes and socks.

Tom: Left in baggy pants, boxers, shoes, and socks.

Romeo: Left in under shirt and boxers.

Matt: Left in jeans and boxers.

Jeremy: Left in jeans and boxers.

Again I do not know how any of this happened but it did and we were all enjoying it. At this point we were all drunk beyond belief. Savannah and Bianca were making out with each other on Tom’s lap, Kimiko and Kiro were grinding against each other and kissing while Romeo filmed it. Why he was filming it I don’t think he even knew. Maybe for black mail, a porno, who knows? It was going to be hella fun to watch though.

Matt and Jeremy were kissing all over my barely clothed body but I crawled away towards Bill. Matt and Jeremy decided to do each other instead of me. I crawled into Bill’s lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I crashed my lips onto his and shoved my tongue in his mouth. Not that he was complaining. Now had I been sober would I have done this? Most likely not, but I’m glad I wasn’t sober because Bill was one hell of a Kisser. I mean you’d think Tom would automatically be the best but Bill was pretty good. Almost like he practiced but you knew it came naturally to him.

I pulled away and gripped the bottom of his shirt. By this time Kimiko, Kiro, Romeo, and the video camera had gone to the back room down stairs to continue with each other. Tom had taken the two girls to the back room up here and I was pretty sure they were already going at it. Matt and Jeremy went to the bunks which left Bill and I alone.

“This shirt is coming off.” I commanded and he lifted his arms. Man did this boy have a good body. It wasn’t crazy built or built at all really but it suited him well. I started kissing and sucking down his neck to his chest. I kept going south till I hit his belt buckle.

I sucked and bite at his neck as he withered under me and undid he belt. He pulled his pants off and kissed me again. His hands roamed my backside and rested on my ass, giving it a squeeze. I gasped and grinded my lower half into his. I needed Bill now and nothing was going to stop me. After all, I might not get a chance like this again. Bill slipped my skirt down and threw it somewhere. I kissed him again and grinded onto him.

Bill moaned again and just when we were going to shed the rest of our clothing, I passed out. Damn. I knew I shouldn’t have drunk so much. But that was okay. Because Bill passed out not a second later.
♠ ♠ ♠
What the girls were left in. Boys are too much of a hassle.

Kitty: http://www.polyvore.com/kitty/set?id=10434850

Bianca: http://www.polyvore.com/bianca/set?id=19149626

Kimiko: http://www.polyvore.com/kimiko/set?id=19149580

Savannah: http://www.polyvore.com/savannah/set?id=10539575