Status: New story. Comments make me feel loved : )

Style Is War

Honey There Ain't Nothing Angelic About Me.

We really didn't do anything. Believe me I tried to get him to do something, anything, but he could hardly look at my naked body. He didn't have a problem kissing me though. And when I made him look at me I know he liked what he saw. He he I could feel it. I did get more than a few kisses out o fit though. It took a lot of work but i finally got him to wash my body, which wasn't easy. And I even gave him a little reward for it. I think it was the first time a girl had given him head before cus he moaned like crazy and blushed so hard. I liked it though. Bill is just so innocent and it's fun to corrupt him. But of course all good things have to come to an end.

I kissed Bill one last time before I finished getting dressed.
"I'll tell Tom your still sleeping so no one will bother you okay sweet heart? Try to calm down a bit too." I smiled and kissed his cheek as he sent me a smile back. I took the stairs two at a time and hurried to the lounge. Everyone was sitting around eating or just playing video games.

"Well look who came up for air." Savannah smirked at me as I flipped her off laughing.
"Whatever he loved it. Tom Bill's sleeping so don't bother him for awhile. Now where's Strify?"
Everyone simply pointed to the bunks. I laughed and walked over into the bunk room.

"Strify?"
"Over here." He sounded terrible. I looked into Emmie's bunk and saw them curled up watching Shugo Chara.
"You okay Brother?" He shook his head and sneezed.
"He's really sick Kitty. Must be a 24 hour flu though." I nodded and felt his forehead.
"Your really warm. Do you want me to make you something to eat?" Before Strify could even open his mouth Emmie spoke.
"Oh that's okay. Were gonna play Doctor till he's all better." Strify blushed hard and I laughed.
"Okay then. Have fun." I walked out quickly closing the door as Emmie straddled Strify.
"Now then. Doctor Emmie has to give her patient a thorough examination." I shuddered slightly at the thought of my brother having sex.

"Okay guys, Emmie and Strify are playing Doctor today and we have a free day, so who wants to go to the Amusement Park?" Everyone yelled a hell yes! Before running around getting ready. I stopped Tom before he went upstairs. I smirked.

"It's okay, I'll get Bill. Why don't you help Savannah get dressed?" I learned over and whispered to him, "She doesn't wear anything under her pajamas." With that said he took off like Bill was on fire, and run over to Savannah dragging her to the bathroom. I shook my head smiling and walked upstairs to find Bill out of breath and laying on his bunk.

"Aww did Bill have to entertain himself while I was gone?" Bill shot up blushing and stuttering. I crawled onto his lap.

"In case you haven't noticed yet Bill, I really like you. And I know you really haven't been with a girl like this before but you haven't pushed me away yet. So even though I really want to, we don't have to be anything. We can keep going just like this. I'll take it as far as you want me too." I kissed his cheek smiling.

"I really like you too Kitty. Not just because of what you've been doing to me but I've liked you since I first saw you. I've liked you since I felt your hands at that meet and greet. I liked you since I first looked up into your eyes. I never thought I'd see you again but here you are. Your like my angel." He brushed my hair out of my face as he said this. I kissed him.

"Honey there ain't nothing angelic about me. But Since we like each other so much can we be together?" He nodded and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Good cus were going to the amusement park today and Strify's in bed sick with Emmie. I want to show you all the other fun things I bet you've never done at an amusement park." Bill blushed again hard as I laughed and dragged him down stairs where everyone was waiting. I learned over and whispered in his ear as we left the bus.

"I bet you've never gotten a hand job on a roller coaster." I kissed his neck laughing as he stuttered and blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm making her out to be a little slutty but honestly, if I had the chance I'd do whatever I could with Bill. And she is a little looser than she should be but hey, it's only with Bill and only for Bill.