I Am a Jonas, but I Didn't Even Know It

New beginnings

“ Chace I'm so bored” I moaned at him.
“ I'm sorry but the doctors say your not properly healed for you to be discharged” He said
“ Oh what do doctors know” I said annoyed
“ Your right what with there PHD's and everything” He said
“ Did I ask for your opinion” I snapped at him.
“ Oh goody the mood swings have started early” He said so I stuck my tongue at him.
“ Well... I'm got a thing to do I'll be back later” Chace said getting up.
“ Excuse me?” I asked him.
“ What?” He asked confused.
“ Your going to leave me again!” I said angrily.
“ I'm sorry but I have to go” He said then kissed me on the forehead.
“ Fine” I said stubbornly.
“ I love you” He said
“ Love you too” I mumbled, he rolled his eyes then walked out my room. Great now I was alone, Chace had been leaving the hospital for most of the days. going who knows where while I'm in this dump, why call it a place to make the sick and injured better and make them feel comfortable when the food totally sucks. Hmm, I wonder … I'm alone no one would be coming in and the window was open , if I hurried up then I could slip out the window undetected. I got up and ignore the pain in my shoulder while putting my clothes on , grabbed my stuff then headed home.

*******

I quietly put the key through the door and crept inside , hopefully no one was in so I wouldn’t get caught. I was about to walk up the stairs when someone coughed from behind me. Oh shit busted I thought as I turned around and my dad was sitting on the couch with a judgy look in his eye.
“ Oh hey dad I didn’t see you there” I said
“ why aren’t you in the hospital” He asked arms folded.
“ Um... why aren’t you?” I asked him
“ What?” He half laughed.
“ Oh don’t try that why didn’t you come and visit me” I said copying his body language.
“ when I did come visit you , you was still unconscious” He said
“ Well I've been conscious for about 3 days” I said
“ I had to help Chace out with.....” He begun then stopped dead when he realized what he was about to say.
“ What were you helping Chace with!!” I shouted
“ Nothing” He said quickly
“ No tell me, Chace has been disappearing lately and not telling me where, so tell me right now!” I demanded.
“ I cant tell you something if there’s nothing to tell” He said
“ well.... wait what?” I asked confused.
“ When the times right Chace will tell you” My dad said then quickly excited the room. When the times right yeah right..... like I can wait that long. I had a brilliant idea, I was going to Chace's apartment, and would search it top to bottom until I find out what he is hiding and why my dad would help it , I mean he hates Chace what could have changed his mind? Well I'll soon find out.

(Sometime later.... at Chace's apartment)

I searched from top to bottom and I couldn't’t find a anything it's like he didn’t want me to find out. I started to search in the same places again just to make sure I hadn't’t missed anything when I heard voices out side.
“ So what do you think Charlie?” Chace asked turning the key.
“ Oh shit” I whispered then quickly ducked behind the sofa just as the door slammed.
“ I think it such a good idea, I mean you've been together for a long time and your having a baby” She said... what was a good idea?
“ I know she gonna love it” He said proudly.
“ Yeah and the good thing is that it's not too far away”, what's not too far away!?
“ I don’t think her dad would have let me do this if it was in a different country would he?” He asked
“ Yeah you right” She said and sat on the sofa that I was hiding behind.
“ So when you going to tell her” Charlie asked
“ Well it's ready but I want her to be out of the hospital before I tell her” He said
“ let me be there when you tell her!” She begged.
“ No Charlie I'm going to take her out to dinner and then I will.....” He was about to finish the sentence and I would finally know what he had done for me when his phone rang interrupting him.
“ Hello?” He answered.
“ Wait what?!” He said shocked
“ Alright I'll be done there as soon as possible” Chace said then hung up.
“ What wrong Chace?” Charlie asked
“ Hannah's not at the hospital” He said worried
“ What?! Where is she then!” Charlie said getting up.
“ They don’t know”
“ Omg we have..... hold on wait” Charlie said
“ What!” He said
“ This is Hannah were talking about” She said
“ Oh damn her, I bet she escaped” He said then laughed.
“ I wouldn’t get it past her” She said laughing with him.
“ Ok well we'll just get Nick to make sure she doesn’t find out what we've planned”
“ Yeah, I'll text him now” Charlie said
“ since as she out the hospital I might aswell show her tonight or tomorrow” He said
“ Well if your going to do it tonight we better get going” She said then a couple of seconds the door slammed. So Nick knows …. very interesting.

*******

I slammed the front door and stormed into the living room hoping to find Nick and thankfully he was watching tv. I walked up to him and whipped the remote out of his hand turned off the tv then threw it on the couch.
“ Do you... hey Hannah what you doing out of hospital?” He asked , man he was bad at lying
“ Cut the bull Nick and tell me what Chace is up to” I said
“ I don’t know what your talking....” I cut him off because I couldn't’t be bothered with it.
“ Stop lying because I know you know” I said.
“ …..... how?” he asked
“ Because I went to Chace's apartment and then he came in I hid behind the couch and well he was talking to Charlie about this thing he had planned” I said in a rush
“ I cant Hannah I'm sorry, Chace asked me not to”
“ Look Nick we can do this the hard way or the easy way, you pick” I said then he laughed
“ What can you do?” He asked amused, then I smiled.
“ I'll hurt you in such a way to a special area that god only intended to be treated nicely” I said then smiled
“ Ummm.... I don’t know what to say to that” He said
“ maybe you could just tell me what the fuck is going on” I yelled
“ Alright keep your hair on...” He said
“ So spill...”
“ Right well Chace didn’t want to be away from you since your having a baby and he didn’t want to miss anything and well his apartment isn’t really big enough and he couldn’t move in here so he decided then you two should live together and well....” He said hoping I would finish the sentence but I was too lost for words.
“Omg...........” I couldn’t believe it.
“ Chace brought us a house” I said not really believing the words coming out my mouth.
“ Yep cant you pick them” He said
“ I'll say..”
“ So where is this new house?” I questioned
“ Oh Charlie wrote it down” He said searching in his pocket and then pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.
“ What you going to do” He asked interested.
“ I have a very good Idea... and I'm going to need your help”

(3 hours later.... at the new house)

I finished putting the rose petals on the bed and lighting the candles. Seconds later my phone vibrates.

Hey, I'm coming up to the house, I am so going to kill Nick I wanted it to be a suprise :(

I laughed at Chace's text then replied.

Don’t worry it be worth it I've got something planned.

I'm very intrigued x

Well hurry and come up to the bedroom , love you x

Love you too.... both of you

I read his last text and smiled at the both of you part then touched my stomach, I was defiantly being safe with this baby especially after last time. I heard the door closed downstairs so I opened the door and got onto the bed. I heard him come up the stairs.
“ Hannah?” He called
“ Up here” I called back. He got to the top then come towards the bedroom and stopped when he reached the door.
“ whoa” He smiled
“ Told you I had something planned” I said then he closed the door and got on the bed with me.
“ so what do you think?” He asked
The house is amazing don’t I just have the best boyfriend” I said then kissed him.
“ I think you just might” He said
“ This is the start of a new happier beginning , you me and the baby” I said
“ The perfect family”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is up , hope you like !! xx