I Am a Jonas, but I Didn't Even Know It

Hangover, Jellyfish, and the kiss

Hannah's beach outfit
Charlie's Beach outfit

I opened my eyes and realised that when I didn’t recognise the walls that last night was defiantly no dream, but the end of it was just a blur. All I could remember from yesterday night was drinking, dancing and a face I couldn’t quite make out.
I got up and found a shower room so I went to get cleaned up before I would find out where the Fuck I was.
30 minutes later
I finished drying my hair with a towel, no hair dryer not even any starightners for frick sake. I heard a noise from next door I went to go find out what it was.
“Hello?” Nobody answered
“Anyone here” Still nothing, so I opened the door to see that the TV was making the noise so I sat down on the couch and switch the channel to watch cougar town because I missed the last one.
“I was watching that you know” I jumped up and turned around to see CHACE!
“I…..” He laughed
“Sorry I didn’t mean to startle you”
“You didn’t but I wasn’t expecting…… you”
“Really? I guess you were drunk enough not to remember anything” He smiled
“What did happen?, after I passed out?”
“I don’t know” I glared at him
“Chill nothing happen when we got here I put in the guest room”
“Not as bad as I thought you might be”

“I’ll take that as a compliment”
“You should because that the only one you’re getting” He laughed.
“So can I go back to the hotel because I want to see if Charlie’s ok”
“Sure let’s go the limo waiting for us downstairs”
“Us?” I asked confused
“Just to see you get there safe and then maybe I’ll stick around for a bit”
“I thought you might say that” I smiled as we walked down to limo.
20 minutes later
When we got out the limo we weren’t at the hotel I didn’t know where we were.
“Where are we?” I asked confused
“This is where Jonas” He said as he walked up the path, I ran to catch up with him as he pressed the bell.
“HANNAH” Charlie shouted as she hugged me.
“Hey Charlie, you still drunk?” I asked laughing
“No but I was worried because I didn’t know where you are, but I see what you were up to” She winked I glared then Chace started laughing so I punched him in the gut…. No effect.
We walked in to find that everyone was already up and there was 1 extra person here.
“Hey guys, Mr Jonas” I smiled
“Hello Hannah” He smiled back
“How’d you know my name?”

“Lucky guess” I turned my head to Charlie she was smiling like mad.
“Where are my clothes?” I asked
“Upstairs” Nick Replied
“Come on Hannah I’ll take you” Charlie said as she dragged me by the arm lifting off my seat.
As we entered the room she jumped on the bed, smiled at me then spoke.
“Tell me everything” She squealed.
“I don’t know what you mean” I said as I sat opposite
“COME ON SPILL” She shook me.
“Nothing happen”
“Did you see his abs?”
“NO” I shouted in disgust
“Did he see yours?” I looked at her
“You know what I mean…… did he?”
“NO”
“Was there anything at all going on between you too”
“NO”
“But you wish there was” I turned away
“I knew it” She jumped up
“Look nothing did happen and nothing is ever going to happen”
“Just admit it, that Chace is not that bad”
“Will it shut you up” I said slightly annoyed
“YES”
“Fine, Chace is not that bad, there I said it, are you happy now?”

“Extremely” I sighed when I heard a knock on the door.
“Come in” I said as Chace appeared
“We’ve decided to go down to the beach you coming?”
“Sure we’ll be downstairs in 5 minutes”
“Do you know where the beach is?” Charlie and I nodded.
“Will meet you there, I save you two a sunbed”
He then walked out the door.
10 minutes later
Charlie and I walked downstairs in our beach outfit then walked out the door.
“First proper day in Hawaii”
“Yeah and prefect weather too” I smiled as the sun beamed on my face.
“I hope I don’t get sunburnt” Charlie sighed as she looked at her skin.
“Yeah me too I hate it I get burnt so easily, we should have put on sun cream, but too late we’re here”
“Five minutes from the beach so unfair” She said as she took off her shoes.
“Ready” I said as I took of my shoes and we ran on to the sandy beach letting the sand cover our feet, then we finally came to a halt.
“You took your time” Natalie said taking off her sunglasses.
“Had to get ready” I replied.
“Well I don’t know about you guys but I’m going swimming” Charlie said taking off her top to reveal her bikini.

“I’m coming, Natalie? Sev?” I said as I did the same.
“Yeah let’s go” Charlie and I ran while Nat and Sev walked, when we finally reached the sea, not caring how cold it would be, we dived in. Charlie and I were just floating out to sea; it was actually quite relaxing I wasn’t even worried about the fish or any other wildlife thing…... Maybe jellyfish though.
“SHARK” Chace shouted I turned around, but there was nothing there.
“You sick bastard” He laughed
“Only a bit of fun, but honestly there are sharks in these waters so be careful”
“Sure right I totally believe you now” I said as I dived underneath. I saw Chace’s Surfboard above me so as quickly as I could I pushed it over making him fall in the water.
“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT” He said as I emerged from the water.
“Payback is a bitch isn’t it” I smiled
“You so shouldn’t have done that”
“And why’s that?” I asked as he chucked water at me, then I chucked it back and him so then he decided to take it further he picked me up and chucked me in, I stayed under water then when we turned the other way I pulled him under by his legs. By the time we were both to the surface everyone was looking at us.
“Having fun” Kevin said then Charlie winked at me.

“Leave off” I said As I dived back under but this time I went down further I could see all different kinds of fish, I felt something brush my ankle then I felt it, the agonizing pain, seconds later I felt another shot of pain across my skin I couldn’t move my leg it hurt to much.
I was losing breath and every time it stung me I was going deeper in to unconsciousness until I finally gave up.
******
I woke up to see Charlie looking at me.
“Take a picture it will last longer” She glared at me
“Come on chill it wasn’t that bad”
“THAT BAD” I sighed
“Stop fussing I’m fine, end of” I got but it still hurt, so I fell back on the bed.
“You had me worried” I closed my eyes she sighed then laid next to me
“You were down for ages you could have died”
“Well I didn’t so can you just drop it, you make things bigger then they actually are” I threw a pillow at her head.
“Ow” then she threw it back and before I knew it we were having a pillow fight there were feathers everywhere, then there was a knock on the door.
“Come in” The door opened and Chace came in.
“Can I talk to you for a sec?”
“Sure” I looked at Charlie and then she slipped out the door.
“Hey”
“You feel better?”
“Still hurts”
“Want me to kiss it better” He teased
“You wish” I looked away
“I do” I turned my head, as he did the same, our lips touched I couldn’t believe it I was kissing the one person I swore to hate but right now I didn’t hate him, it was amazing when we finally broke off I was breathless, then suddenly I realised we weren’t the only one’s in the room.
“Sorry if I interrupted” Mr Jonas said tensely
“No it fine Chace was just going” He looked at me I kicked him then he walked out the door.
“Would you explain to me what the was”
“Excuse me?” I looked at him confused
“I don’t think I am very comfortable with the idea of you and Chace”
“Not to be rude Mr Jonas but it is none of your business
Who I kiss or who I go out with, my mum doesn’t even get that right” I stated he looked at me, but didn’t say anything.
What was his problem he couldn’t speak to me like that, thinking he was my father or something, and well that’s impossible, because my father is dead.
“I appreciate you trying to look out for me but I can decide things for myself thank you” I said then limped out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it x