I Am a Jonas, but I Didn't Even Know It

Maybe another time

Chace and I were watching the new saw movie he picked it, I don’t really know why I told him how much it creeps me out, but I shouldn’t care I wasn’t watching it really because Charlie couldn’t stop texting me, mostly about crap but at least it kept my eyes from seeing the film I never really liked that much gore in movies.
1 hour later
I walked in the bedroom and started to read my book it was a new vampire book called my love lies bleeding.
“Hannah the movie finished and there nothing on TV so you want to do something?” He poked his head around the door.
“What did you have in mind?” He laid next to me, and then looked at me, he took my book and put it on the table.
“Nah I was thinking we could go back to the house then later go down to that new club I’m sure you can get all of us in”
“That’s not what I had in mind”
“I know what you had it mind but like I said you going to have to wait” I teased, then I pulled him by the arm he got up then we both walked out the door.
{B] 1 hour later {B}
I opened the door to see everyone. Just lounging around and talking.
“Hey guys” I smiled as I fell on the couch.

“Anyone feel like clubbing tonight?”
“Yeah that’s what we all were talking about” Nick replied
“That new club open… what’s it called?” I asked
“The Scarlet” Sev answered
“Good name” I said then Joe and Natalie came down.
“We got vip passes to get into the Scarlet”
“Brilliant when?” I said
“9” Joe replied
“What can we do for 3 hours?”
“Spin the bottle anyone” Charlie said so we all started playing.
Kevin span the bottle and it landed on Nick and Sev which he seemed thrilled about they moved forward his lips pressed against hers when they broke he went bright pink so then Charlie span the bottle. It landed on Charlie and Chace when they kissed pain went through me it was only one kiss and it meant nothing but it still hurt me.
Joe span the bottle next and it landed on him and Natalie why is everyone getting to kiss who they want, they kissed when they broke they were breathless.
I span the bottle and it landed on ….. CHACE AND SEVVIE they both kissed both me and nick were really pissed so I finally spoke.
“Right ok lets move on to another game” I said then Charlie spoke.

“Seven minutes in heaven?” Chace smiled at me then I cut my eyes.
“Ok” Chace said
“Lets play” Natalie said back. Sevvie span the bottle and it landed on nick and her so they went in to the closet I heard them moaning and Sevvie calling out his name ewwwwwww, then came out and Nick was wiping lipstick off his mouth.
“Look it getting late so I think we should do one more otherwise we be late” Kevin said
Charlie span the bottle and a it landed on me and chace I was still pissed at him we walked in to the closet he started to kiss me full on the mouth I pulled away then he looked at me.
“I’m still pissed at you” I said
“ It was a game just a game” He started to kiss me again I let him explore my mouth he pulled me closer putting his hand up my shirt feeling my bare chest I started to play with his hair when Sevvie shouted from outside
“Times up” she shouted as we came out all ruff up.
“Have fun” Sev smirk
“Come on we got to get to the club” I said
“Sure let’s go” Charlie said then linked arms with me and so then we all walked to the limo that was waiting outside.
30 minutes later

We arrived at the club and I was flooded with flashes and loads of people reporters too. We got in the club and it was pack but we went straight to the back to the VIP section where it wasn’t so pack we had a corner reserve and we all sat down.
“What do you want to drink?” Chace asked
“Smirnoff” I said then he walked away.
“Hannah sorry about the spin the bottle thing” Charlie said
“It’s fine babes” I said then Sevvie spoke.
“Chace’s is a good kisser you’re lucky but Nick’s better” I smiled as Chace came back with the drinks.
“I also got us some really strong vodka shot the ones we had before but with more of a kick” I smiled then downed it in one then started to drink my Smirnoff.
“I going toilet back in a minute” I said as I walked out of
the VIP section, I was heading to the toilet when a man
Came up to me.
“Hello beautiful want a drink?”
“Sure” I said as I sat on a bar stool.
“The strongest shot you got” I said as the bar tender handed it to me and I downed it in one.
“Same again”
“Got a boyfriend” I looked over to see Chace kiss some slut.
“Nope” I downed my next shot in one it must have been really strong because I was starting to feel dizzy.
“Want to dance” He said
“ Yeah” I said as I downed my last shot and he lead me to the dance floor, It was a slow song so he grabbed me by the waist and we started dancing, I could feel his hand slowly moving down my body he stop on my bum I moved it away then he started to kiss me I slap him then walked away but he grabbed me by the arm I pushed away then he slapped me I fell to the floor Chace then came over and punch him the man fell over then came over to me.
“Babes are you alright?” He picked me up then I pushed me and walked away to get another shot but he followed me.
“2 more” I said
“I have the same” Chace said
“Hannah are you ok?” I downed the shots one after the other then I spoke.
“Why don’t you just go back to your girlfriend” He looked
confused
“You’re my girlfriend”
“Don’t try it I saw you kiss that slut”
“She came on to me but I stopped her” he said as he downed his shots.
“Like I haven’t heard that before” I said downing another shot then I got up and walked out the club, but Chace was right behind me.
“Frick off Chace” He caught my arm and I turned to face him.
“I’m sorry babe I didn’t mean for it to happen” He kissed me on the lips at first it was pure bliss but I was still pissed at him so I hit him in the gut and then he stopped.
“Taxi” I shouted
“Don’t go” He said
“Don’t try and stop me” I said reaching for the door.
“Ok but I’m coming with you” He said as we both got in the car, he said his address so the taxi drove off.
{B] 30 minutes later
We enetered his house and I sat on the couch, he came with me and we started talking.
“Does you cheek still hurt” He said then he looked at me.
“Yes” I said
“Let me make it better” He said a as he kissed me.
I could feel the alcohol kicking in cause I started to feel light headed. Chase started kissing my neck, then made his way up my jaw to my lips. My hands went up to play with his hair and he tugged me closer to him, when he felt me kiss back he pulled me into his lap. He laid me down on the couch getting on top of me his lips never leaving mine he kissed me roughly making me moan I opened my mouth to let him in, he stopped then looked at me.
“ want to move this to the bedroom” He carried me into the bedroom then he dropped me on the bed as he came on top of me I undid his shirt feeling his body as he started to kiss me undoing my bra he felt my breast upon him making he groan he pulled me closer. Kissing me working his way down my body he stop at my waist, then I undid my jeans then he slid off my panties he threw them on the floor then looked at me.
“Ready?”
“Ready as I will ever be!” I replied and started fiddling with his button on his jeans when I finally got it undone he pushed them down, then he came back down to my neck and kept kissing me in different places until he found my sweet spot and sucked on it making the skin there sore giving me a love bite I bit my bottom lip and tried to keep the groan from escaping my mouth but I couldn’t keep it in anymore and I let it escaped. And Chace came up from my neck and smiled at me then I got on top of him and I started playing and drawing invisible shapes on his chest then I worked hand down his chest making my way down to the waist band of his boxers. I ran my hand over the his boxers felt his dick was hard through the thin material I slid my hands under his boxers and wrapped my hand around him and moved my hand up and down his shaft painfully slow teasing him a little ”Hannah please stop doing this to me” he whined, straining out the words. I pulled his boxers down and put the tip of his cock on my mouth and licked up his pre-cum moaning at the taste, I then started working my mouth up and down it and he was groaning and gripping the bed sheets so hard his knuckles turned white and he shouting “Oh baby!” then I tasted a wet lumpy thing enter my mouth I showed him and he said “I dare you to swallow it!” so I showed him that I could I swallowed it and he smiled then I flipped us over so he was on top of me. I felt him pull me close and he put the tip of his dick at my entrance making my moan at the feel of him and he wasn’t even in me yet! He then pushed himself into me hard.
“Go harder please” I begged and he did each time hitting the right spot making me scream out his name in pleasure.
“Chacey faster, faster please make it go faster!” I groaned.
“I am only human babes!” he groaned back
“Chaceeeee I love you.” I whimpered softly in his ear as felt his empty his liquids in me pushing me over the edge and making me cum too.
“I love you too.” He said locking eyes with me as bent down and licked in between my legs and swallowed up all that he could. His tongue felt warm and soft against my skin as he kissed up my thigh. “Keep that up and we‘ll be heading for round two” I said smirking as I pushed his hair that had fallen in his eye back. “That wouldn‘t be such a bad thing” he smirked back kissing further up my thigh but I pulled his chin up and shook my head “I‘m too tired for that, maybe another time” I said as I pulled him down and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Then he moved from in between my legs to lay down next to me and pulled me into his chest and I snuggled deep into his side and laid my head on his toned chest and looked up into his eyes and we smiled at each other. He stroked my hair and I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.
The next day
“I woke up to see the back of a Chace’s head…. WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHACE DOING IN MY BED.
“Chace wake up “I pushed him he stirred but didn’t wake.
“WAKE UP” I push him harder then he fell out of bed HA!
“What was that for?” He said rubbing his head
“What the hell happen last night?”
“You know what happen, want to do it again?”
“Ha very funny just get dressed”
“What’s the rush?”
“Just get dressed” I said as I walked in to the bathroom and shut the door. Just then Charlie text me.
Hey where are you? And when you coming home?
I’m at Chace’s I be there soon x
Chace’s don’t rush I see you soon x
She texted back then I locked my phone then started to get ready.
1 hour later
We arrived at the Jonas house we opened the door but no one was there.
“Properly still asleep, I’m going upstairs to talk to Charlie” I said
“Sure you don’t want to stay down here we me” He smiled
“Yeah nice try” I said then walked upstairs I opened Charlie door to see her reading the ok magazine.
“Look at this” She said then gave me the magazine, it was the picture I took of Miley Cyrus with milkshake over her ha ha ha!!!.
“Yes! and I love the headline, Miley likes to shake things up” We both laughed
“So what did you two get up to” She smirked
“Well I remember bits that keep coming back to me”
“Omg you did it, didn’t you”
“I never kiss and tell” I smiled then the door opened and Chace came in.
“Everyone up and there and on the new we got caught yet again my paparazzi” He said
“I don’t re call be caught by them” I said confused
“They proberly were hidden” He said then walked out the door. Shortly after me and Charlie walked downstairs and everyone was watching the news and no surprise just like Chace said there we were, me and him kissing don’t we get any privacy.
“Seems you the new targets of the paparazzi” Nick said trying to hold his smile.
“This isn’t funny Nick, why can’t they leave us alone” I said slightly irritated.
“ It is really rude invasion of privacy no matter how good it my be” Mr. Jonas said, I didn’t even see him come from downstairs, he then fixed me a glare, I didn’t know what the hell his problem was.
“Breakfast anyone?” He said we all nodded so he walked in to the kitchen to make it.
30 minutes later
I could smell the aroma of the food it made me slightly nausea, but I ignored it I am just hungry I thought as we all went in to the dinning room.
By the time I finished my food I felt horrible I felt like I was going to be sick, wait I actually was going to be sick. I didn’t want anyone to worry so I accused myself then ran up the stairs to the bathroom and immediately threw up breakfast after I had got it off my chest I dab myself with a cool blanket and went to line down. Seconds later Charlie came in.
“Babes are you alright?” I heard you in the bathroom, heck everyone did you were that loud” I cursed
“Why didn’t Chace come up then” I said
“I told him I’d deal with it, so what wrong?” She asked
“I really don’t know” Then it hit me.
“Charlie do you mind I could use some sleep” I said she nodded then walked out the door. I started cursing then in French then back in English again how could I have been so reckless, I got up and walked into the bathroom I searched all the cabinets and when I was running out of places to look out of a complete miracle I found it the something I dreaded wouldn’t come up positive. I opened the packet and just stared at it.
30 minutes later
I closed my eyes while holding the stick I counted to three and I opened my eyes.
“POSISTIVE”
♠ ♠ ♠
my two friends wrote the sex scene so sorry there names are Love_ is_me and time for me to fly other then that enjoy!