We Come Out At Night 3

Chapter 15

-----------------------------
Narrator –
Enter the drama fairy :)
-----------------------------

Two more notes came, one today and one the day before. Both the same as the others and both signed just the same. “Tick – Tock, Montes.”

On this, the eve of the day before Shadows time would be up, there had yet to be any sign of Marco. To Shadows and everyone else, it was beginning to look like Marco was bluffing. They knew better though. Marco, like Shadows was a man of his word.

While everyone went about their day as if it were just another day, none of them would walk away without a good old-fashioned dose of drama.

Let’s start with Vengeance….

This evening Marisol was finally privileged to watch that baseball game with Vengeance like he had promised her on more than one occasion. There they sat on the floor, each with a bowl of ice cream in their laps watching the game on the wide screen TV in the living room. Actually, it was more like Mari watched the game and Vengeance watched Mari.

He marveled at her excitement and how she picked up on the rules of the game so quickly. He laughed when she cheered for the wrong team and shook his head when she said the pitcher was cute. When the game finally ended, Mari got up and took the empty bowls into the kitchen and began to wash them. Vengeance, not wanting to be kept waiting walked into the kitchen and put his arms around her waist while she washed the bowls. After she shut the water off, he planted a firm kiss on the side of her neck.

When she turned around to face him, Vengeance was about to get what he’d been waiting for all this time. Marisol put her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He pulled his lips away and she looked right into his bright green eyes. “I love you.”She said and he lowered his head. In his mind one word screamed out at him. “Shit.”

---------
So lets move on to Christ….

He’d watched the mansion like he was asked to, but to him, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. When he returned to the casino he was informed that there was a new girl waiting for him in a private room of the lounge.

He nodded like it was no big deal, but on the inside he was as excited as could be. He stopped at the men’s room before hand to give himself a once over. When satisfied with his appearance, he walked into the lounge and over to the private room. With his hand on the doorknob, he turned it slowly and opened the door.

When he walked inside, he saw her standing there in a pink silk robe with her back to him as she gazed out the window. He closed the door behind him and when he turned back around she was looking right at him.

“You’re not a new girl.” He looked confused at Chelsea as she stood there with a sexy smirk on her face.

“No, I saw the new girl. I sent her away, she wasn’t your type.”

As hard as he tried not to, he started to get nervous. Chelsea was highly favored and one of Izzy’s so called playmates. “What’s my type?” He asked her and she smiled back at him wickedly as she opened the belt of her robe and let the robe fall over her shoulders to the floor.

“Me.” She replied and stood before him completely naked. To say he got lucky tonight was an understatement.

------------

As for Gates………

His laid back demeanor was becoming quite a bit of a bore. For a man who had the reputation of being a bad boy, he was very well behaved. It was movie night. A night that had become a ritual of his and Kristina’s since they started dating.

Kristina had left for class earlier in the morning, but not before another event filled sexual encounter. As she was about to leave, he told her he loved her and she chuckled in response promising him she would be home in time for movie night.

There he sat on the couch alone with popcorn in a bowl on the table and a DVD waiting beside it. Instead of watching a movie with the girl he loved, he sat there drinking the fourth beer out of a six pack patiently waiting for her to walk through the door.

-----------

How about we check in with The Rev now?…..

He sat at the bar patiently waiting while London served a customer. When she came back to him he looked up at her with his elbows on the bar and his chin resting in his hand.
To him, there was no girl more beautiful. To her, he was just her employer, but he’d hoped with a little prodding, she would see him differently.

She was still quite the mystery to not only him, but to all of the others as well.

“Tell me a secret. Something about you that no one else knows”

She leaned forward on the bar and focused her attention on him. “If I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret.” She winked.

He tilted his chin up and smiled. “If I tell you a secret, will you tell me a secret?”

He was relentless and she knew he wasn’t going to let it go. “Ok. Fine.” She agreed.

He looked over at her and nodded. “Ok, my secret is that I’m secretly crazy about you, but it’s a secret.” He winked at her and she laughed. “Your turn.”

“Ok, my secret is that I’m getting off in ten minutes and I’m secretly hoping that a certain someone will walk me to my room and have a drink with me. I can’t tell you who though because it’s a secret.” She winked just as he did and he laughed in response.

Ten minutes later, The Rev walked London back to her room. They spent the night chatting over drinks. All the while The Rev never once taking his eyes off of her.

-----------------

Now, that leaves just one more…Shadows……

The night before the day that would prove to be his biggest challenge, one would think Shadows would be down in his office contemplating his own plan of defense against Marco. Yet, his office was dark and the door was locked.

His favorite table in the casino sat empty and that left only one other place for him to be. The penthouse was dark, except for one light. No, it wasn’t his den where he usually sat watching the monitors, it was the kitchen.

The sounds that were coming from the kitchen were not that of pots and pans or of anything sizzling on the stove. They were however, grunts and moans of sheer pleasure.
The light flickered above his head while a fully naked Kristina arched her back in ecstasy as he fucked her right there on the kitchen table.

Such a dirt dirty bastard is he.

---------

So while all five men had managed to occupy their time in different ways, there was one little thing that seemed to slip all of their minds.

Izzy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trying to get as many chapters up as possible, moving tomorrow and sunday so updates maybe few and far between this weekend, but should be back to a regular flow by Monday/Tuesday.