We Come Out At Night 3

Chapter 24

-------------------
Vengeance
-------------------

Just as Shadows said, Marco put two and two together and figured out that Mari and I were bluffing and not really married. He’d sent a message that he would be coming for his daughter in three days. He warned that there would be bloodshed, but we were ready.
The only two who were not privileged to the plan were Gates and Kristina. In the end, they would understand why.

“Thank you for taking me to see Bella.” Mari was so happy right now. She was sitting on the kitchen counter with her arms around my neck while I stood there between her legs.

“I’m just happy you’re happy.” I smiled back and she turned her head to the side looking at me lovingly.

“You know what would make me happy?” She asked.

“Nope, tell me.”

“If the man I so dearly love told me what his name really is.” She was definitely slick!

I looked at her with a mock disappointed glare. “Who is this man? I’ll break his legs!”

She laughed and kissed me. “Shadows.” She teased right back.

“That bastard always gets the girl!” I let out a defeated sigh and put my hands in my pockets. “Well, been nice knowing ya.” I started to walk away and she grabbed me and pulled me back to her.

“It’s you, silly!” She giggled and put her arms back around my neck. “Tell me, please. I know your name isn’t Vengeance.”

“No, it’s not.” I agreed. “It’s Shadows.”

She shoved me away playfully and made a pouty face. I had to laugh. It was really funny. I moved back over and put my hands on her hips. “It’s Zacky.”

Her smile was priceless. “Zacky.” When she said my name it came out so soft and sweetly.

“So, now you know my name. What do you intend to do with it?”

She put a finger up to her lip and diverted her eyes upward pretending to be thinking. “Hmmm. I think I want to see how it sounds when it’s being screamed.”

Now that was something I could definitely accommodate. I lifted her off the counter and she wrapped her legs around me. “Lucky for you, you wont have to wait long to find out”

--------------------
Shadows
--------------------

I had three days to make sure everything was set and ready. After speaking with The Rev he was sure the blushing bride to be was going to be dressed and ready come show time.
We answered Marco’s threat by sending him an invitation to his “Daughter’s” wedding. We never told him which daughter.

Kristina was sitting in the hot tub on the terrace. I had suggested she go out there and relax for a little while. What I really meant was why don’t you put on a bikini and go wait for me to come out and seduce you. I know it’s mean, but for the next three days, she’s all mine and what happens after that will be up to Gates.

Izzy seemed to be handling her ordeal pretty well. This morning she wouldn’t let me kiss her, but right now, she’s sitting on my lap whispering a sweet song in my ear. If I died right now I’d be sure to die a very happy man.

Kristina stood up and started to get out of the hot tub. “You better go take care of that.” Izzy whispered in my ear and gave me an approving nod. I kissed her cheek and she didn’t shy away this time. When she got off my lap, she sat on the couch and walked out to the terrace just as Kristina was wrapping a towel around her body.
“Getting out so soon?” I asked as I walked through the door.

“It’s kinda boring out here.”

I walked over to where she stood and took the towel from her body. “Maybe it’s just because you don’t have anyone to keep you company.” She looked a little nervous and I think it had a lot to do with the fact that Izzy was sitting right there on the couch.

I took her by the hand and led her back over to the hot tub. I climbed inside and held on to her hand as she climbed back in. We sat back down and she still looked like she was a little nervous, but that would change.

“So, do you like it up here?”I asked as I trailed a finger along her shoulder.

“I guess anything is better than the room downstairs.”

“You seem a little tense, turn your back to me.” When she turned her back to me, I pulled her backwards onto my lap. She seemed to tense up a little more, but I put both hands on her shoulders and started to massage them. “You should loosen up a little bit. Your shoulders are so tense.”

As she started to relax against my hands, I brought my lips to the side of her neck. I heard a gasp escape her lips; I guess she was a little shocked by my behavior.
“I think you and I are going to be great friends, the best even.” I said as I pulled the little string around her neck that held up her bikini top. Any minute now, Gates should be walking through my door. Yes, I am a bastard, but this is a necessary evil.

When her top was out of the way, I placed my lips back on her neck. “Sh-Shadows, what are you doing?” She asked.

“Just getting acquainted with my new best friend.”

“I think you should stop.” She said nervously.

“Baby doll, I’m just getting started.” I said and ran my tongue up the side of her neck, just in time for Gates to see my little display of affection for Kristina. He stormed back out of the penthouse and sure, he was angry, but not as angry as I had hoped he would be. I wanted full on rage, this was going to be a little harder than I thought.

“I-I think I’m going to go to bed.” Kristina got up and grabbed her towel to cover her chest. When she got out of the hot tub, I followed after her.

“I think that’s the best idea you’ve ever had.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Clicky
2 more left of this one.