Status: ACTIVE!!!

I Love It When You Can't Stand Me

"I can't judge on what you have, Donnie"

It was already 3 a.m. Catherine and I were trying to stay up all night sence Donnie, and James kept pulling shit with us. Well mostly Donnie was fucking with me. Obviously are plan on pulling an all nighter wasnt working. When I fell asleep, he fucking stole my underwear and he wouldnt give them back. That dike. Hes such a kid. James, on the other hand was being really nice. He offered meand Catherine some coke. I don't know why Catherine was always complaining about James. I adored him. He's down with whatever I say.

Eventally Catherine and I agreed it was a safe time to sleep. We onley had about 2 hours of it though sense it was pretty early in the morning. Catherine and I grabbed our cameras and did our business. When we got back we were told to examin our pictures. I took some decent pictures of places. As for Catherine. Damn. Naked people pictures were scattered all over the table! "Psh, this guy has dick the size of those mini hotdog things!" Donnie laughed. "Im sure its bigger than yours," Catherine stated. James was laughing his ass off while Donnie rolled his eyes. "What, no comment from big tits?" Donnie said grabbing onto my shoulders from behind. "Im sorry Donnie, I can't judge something you don't have," I said bluntly. Donnie looked at me with a confused look. "Im refering to your vagina, Donovan." I said crossing my arms. "Hey! Thats not nice, im waiting for mine to grow as big as yours!" Donnie said throwing his arms in the air. I gave him a smirk with no reply.

We were all getting ready for the party that one of James ex-girl friend was throwing. We all planned on getting wasted before we went because Donnie insisted of course. Catherine put something elegant. I, for one, was putting something a little 'sexual', as Catherine stated. I had a black mini skirt with a white tank top, a leather jacket and high heeled boots to top it off.

James gapped at my outfit and had no comment. Donnie, to my suprise, was speechless also. "Wow.. I must look really bad if noone has nothing to say..." I said scrathing my head. Eveything got kind of akward with the silence so we all headed down to the party.

When we got to the party, which we really never got into, because.. well if you think about it, James, Ex-girlfriend, yup. No problem there! James acted as if he was shocked, which I bet he wasnt, at the disbeilef, so we all headed down to the bar.

None of us really got wasted cause on our way theyre we had a bet that if you were the first person to get intoxicated you'd have to run around the lake naked, then jump in. Which sucked cause it was below 0 degrees like every day.

Catherine was siting probably rating the guys, James was siting alone drinking but making sure he didn't drink to much, and of course, Donnie was siting next to me bothering the hell out of me. "Wanna drink?" He asked me so innocent. I gave him a 'what the hell look' and said, "What!? Youre trying to get me drunk so you can see me running naked into the lake!?"

"Well kinda - OW, YOU HIT ME A LOT!"

"Youre an ass!" I mumbled then crossing my arms. "Im sorry?" He said sounding confused and innocent again. "Stop it! Stop being nice! Why are you being nice!?" I yelled grabing some peoples attention. "WHATEVER, WHATEVER! I DO WHAT I WANT!" He said mocking Cartman, from South Park. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I noticed how atractive he was again like the first time I saw him in the car. One of those slow dances came on, whicch was really unusal for a bar, and he asked to dance. "ARE YOU DRUNK!? HA! YOU LOSE!" I yelled grabing peoples attention again.

He chuckled them grabbed my hand and he put our body close. We danced the half way through the song til I relaized I might be falling for him. It was an intense momment, so what the hell. I grabbed a few shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
would you consider this a short chapter? idk but comment :)