Status: Back to slow updates...Feedback please! =)

Favourite Girl

Its Time

The last two weeks flew by so quickly. Once I got home from the meeting I called Grace and told her to come round so I could tell her the news. Having Justin himself turn up to the meeting confirmed that the whole situation wasn’t a scam and it was in fact a real chance for me to live my dream.

When Grace arrived at my house I went over everything I was told at the meeting. I told her the boys and I would be leaving in two weeks, she asked me what I was going to do about school and reminded me of how close I am to graduating. At that point I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do with my education, I’ve spent the last five years working my butt off just to get to this point in my life. How could I just drop my schooling and everything I’ve worked so hard for?

Grace being the amazing bestfriend she is helped me come up with a solution. We looked into some tutors that would be willing enough to come on tour with me and teach me all I needed to know for my exams, which I’d sit while touring. I hadn’t asked if Grace could come with us because I felt selfish asking her to drop everything for me and after exams we have the whole summer break in which I’d fly her over to stay with me for the rest of tour. After discussing and planning everything for tour we realised our time together was running out so we spent the rest of the two weeks hanging out, going shopping and reliving some of our old memories together.

I didn’t exactly ask my parents to go on tour, I more told them I was going and it didn’t come as a big surprise when they didn’t mind. They’re not the worst parents in the world so they showed concerns about my education and I told them about Grace’s and my plan. They agreed that it was a good solution and even gave me some spending money for the tour.

I haven’t really hung out with the boys since the meeting; we’ve had a few practices where we changed up our songs a little bit. They’ve all been busy getting time off work and packing because it takes them at least a week to get organised.

We leave for the airport early tomorrow morning with the escort from Justin Biebers crew. Right now I’m doing my last minute packing, I bought a ton of new clothes for this tour and have to try and fit everything into my suitcases. I said my goodbye’s to Grace earlier this morning, it of course ended in tears. That girl is my rock, she’s everything to me and I don’t know how I’m going to survive being the only girl on tour without her. Sure we’ve promised to keep in touch by phone calls, emails and video calls. But it’s just not the same as having her there with me.

I’m heading over to the boys house later tonight and staying there. It’s easier that way with the arrangements for the morning. I’m curious about what this tour is going to bring, Marcus was right when he said this could be just the thing we need to start our music career. We’ve all been warned that this tour will draw in a lot of media and for two main reasons. The first being Justin Bieber has brought back an Australian band to support for him and the second that he not all brought back an Australian band but that he brought back the band that has the ‘Sydney girl’ Chelsea Andrews in it.

Just when I thought all the rumours and gossip were laid to rest, it’s all going to start back up again. Are we going to get bombarded with media interviews and forums? Will they conjure up more fake headlines about an apparent love affair between me and Justin? And better yet, what are his fans going to be like? I could tell that on this tour I’m going to have to watch my own actions and behaviours and make sure that I give the media nothing to exploit.

Could spending so much time away from home and with a bunch of boys be the cause of newly formed relationships? Or could it lead to more complications?
♠ ♠ ♠
edited up to date
Hoping to write more soon and post asap

Please...Comment....and....Subscribe...